May 21, 2018
O
Of course he would release it next month to get the patrons pledge again. To maintain the current pledge. Its his strategy that he would give a release date close to the end of the month like 28,29,30,31. Then give a reason that he cannot release it. And say something like.: Though I cannot release it this month you will definitely get the update in the first week of the said month.

Have seen this situation 3 times already
Atleast he releases an update or informs his patrons about this and not abandon his work. I'll take any update he makes.

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
Can someone post his latest Patreon post
Just as I predicted he would delay the release this month. He got a revenue of 1600$$+ of course he would also want it in the other month. Thats why I dont trust his release dates when the said release is near to the end of the month.

He is slowly but sure coming back to his strategy of delaying. Observe the release date from Dec. and you'll know what Im talking about. He is slowly adding a day and weeks now in his delays. Because its not like when he suffer loss by delaying it by too much time.

Also think about it was 85% in march 11 there is 20 days to finish it but he still cant?? Hahahaha

His render is not even exceeding 400 or 500. And his script/dialogues are full of thought and horniness of the mc.

Well its up to you if you believe in what he says already learned that the hard way hahahaha

My advice is pledge only when he releases an update. Adios

lolcop101

Nov 20, 2019
Latest update is it will release today, 8-9pm pacific. But historically it always gets pushed to the next month, so take it with large grains of salt.

I know people are skeptical but im not sure if he's doing it on purpose or if dev just doesnt know how to time manage a project..

byskup

Apr 26, 2017
Latest update is it will release today, 8-9pm pacific. But historically it always gets pushed to the next month, so take it with large grains of salt.

I know people are skeptical but im not sure if he's doing it on purpose or if dev just doesnt know how to time manage a project..
You are not serious now, right?

LVXS

Oct 25, 2017
lets be real most of the guys complaining here aren't pledging so they aren't losing anything lmao

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
lets be real most of the guys complaining here aren't pledging so they aren't losing anything lmao
Actually, many of the ones complaining are former patrons of him. Few of us have given him the benefit of the doubt despite everyone's warnings and eventually lose faith in the guy.

Even now the dude says he'll release before month end but what's the point. If he releases like 10 pm Pacific time, all of EU and east of the world will be asleep, they'll be charged for the next month anyways. If you want the update it's better to become a patron for the month and then stop, he might say he'll release before month end but if you continue you're getting billed hard. So yes, the ones complaining are mostly annoyed ex-patrons lol

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Actually, many of the ones complaining are former patrons of him. Few of us have given him the benefit of the doubt despite everyone's warnings and eventually lose faith in the guy.

Even now the dude says he'll release before month end but what's the point. If he releases like 10 pm Pacific time, all of EU and east of the world will be asleep, they'll be charged for the next month anyways. If you want the update it's better to become a patron for the month and then stop, he might say he'll release before month end but if you continue you're getting billed hard. So yes, the ones complaining are mostly annoyed ex-patrons lol
Not going to argue with you, but imagine if there was this level of communication from him at the start. Might have generated a little more goodwill in the long-haul (except for the multi-month release delays).

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes