dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
any one have a save for the end of Ep 10? lost all my games and this would would be a while to start over.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
If it still coming up with mr/mrs reigns then open the script.rpy in word or note pad if should look like this for the patch to work
View attachment 1121957
Haven´t played it yet, but my script.rpy has those values correctly. Will check if they change somehow, i stil haven´t loaded my savefile of Chapter 10 to try it

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
after all this time, all old saves doesnt work????
WTF?????
anybody know the location of the saves or have a save??? aint got no energy to play this from the beginning...

Reactions: Sirren

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
WTF?????
anybody know the location of the saves or have a save??? aint got no energy to play this from the beginning...
Each update seems to create its own folder in the %appdata%\renpy location. You should be able to move the files from the previous version to the current version so the update can find them.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Each update seems to create its own folder in the %appdata%\renpy location. You should be able to move the files from the previous version to the current version so the update can find them.
yeah, found them... but i newer from the beginning had a this problem before....

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Sinful Delicacies [Ep.11 v1.0] [Temptress Games] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win Size: 4.83 GB
Original Size Mac: 4.82 GB

Compressed Win/Linux Size: 375 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 358 MB

Compressed Using Cruncher [bas]

This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
can some one share their Episode 10 saves? i lost all my games and really don't want to start all over if i can help it.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Original dialog font was raping my eyes, so I changed it to Verdana. If anyone wants to use it, just extract the zip file to "game\fonts" folder. Font size is still big, so if you like smaller sizes, open the "gui.rpy" file with a text editor and change the font size under the "## The size of normal dialogue text." line.

View attachment dialog font.7z

Reactions: longjohngold

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
WTF?????
THey work prefectly. I had the a backup save file kept for when a new udpdate was released, and so, i just had to copy the save folder to the inside of the game folder and everything workded perfectly, i have all my saves available

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
I like this game but the internal monologue from the MC has got to be trimmed down, not sure how many more times I can take of the 20 screens of him describing what a goddess Mommy is and how hard he wants to bang her........... o_O(n) And maybe consider dropping the (parentheses) and switching internal thoughts to italics instead? There are parentheses all over the place and almost all are out of place. Thanks.

Last edited:

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
First time I played this and also last time I played. Gave up after plane scene. Lead female is very pretty, but writing is very bad, I think dev wrote everything he can think of for MC's monologues and I mean everything. I'm not looking for superior writing or a good logic in these VNs, I can stomach the stupidest events in parody writing. But this one is just too ridiculous, trying to be serious while jumping from a plane into the sea without parachutes! How cool is that! I could even believe if he landed the plane on the sea... Anyways good luck to the dev, hope he finds a writer so those pretty renders don't be in vain.

ALLAHZOE123

Oct 18, 2019
is the scenes worth to download or nah? played it like 3 months ago the last time i played. i didn't like it at all but leading milf got me going till the end. anyway worth to download?

Reactions: ntrvip

mahan7798

Aug 9, 2020
i just download ep11 but i have a problem. everytime i try to load my saves an error page will show up. and then there is a txt file which name is traceback. how can i fix this??

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes