Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Oh you hate the idea to try dev to bring in the game the Aunt things? then what is this if is not your try to make dev to not bring things in the game? things that you dont like but for another maybe like? I think here is something more .... hypocrisy?
Lol, I'm nothing if not hypocritical. I freely admit it.

I want all the girls for myself and free to fuck who I want, but they must only have me.

I know it, I embrace it, I'm 100% selfish and hypocritical. :ROFLMAO:

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Other countries have drivers on the right hand side ... really! The French may be on to something with arrogant Americans. <full disclosure: born and raised in the western United States>.
This is understandable, but no one is driving.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: seamanq

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
This is understandable, but no one is driving.
What gives you the impression that someone is driving? She says "Let me" just drive home now, which is future tense. This is suggesting that she wants to drive home at some point in the (presumably) near future. Not that someone (or she) is actually driving at the time.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Hey, I got to use those reacts right? :ROFLMAO:
I don't think was hate about you liking it, more about the idea of you trying to sway the dev into bringing it in the game.
Well whether you like it or not , I think it will eventually go that way in my opinion . And I am not a supporter so even though I chat the DEV privately to force him to bring it in the game I don't think he will unless he already has a plan to bring it anyway so you have nothing to worry about

To be completely honest I don't like the idea and banging the aunt would make her scenes with others, those 3 letters you're such a bitch about :p:ROFLMAO:
yeah, yeah i know, all the definitions, but its NOT! but it IS! yadda yadda. Let's not go into that whole shit show of what those 3 letters are and are not. Suffice to say for some it would be and for some it would not be.
I don't think so, we all have different POV in that aspect I guess but I respect that though in my perspective YES it is for me its Netori (Aunt is married) not Netorare because she is not a potential LI unlike Mom and like I said because I feel like I am the one cucking them especially if the aunt will say that her nephew is the best .

So it wasn't hate at you, just a dislike of the idea of banging her.
Facepalm is also consider as a Hate reaction so I'll suggest you reserve that reaction to someone who truly deserves it

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Well whether you like it or not , I think it will eventually go that way in my opinion .
Hopefully it will be optional.

I don't think so, we all have different POV in that aspect I guess but I respect that though in my perspective YES it is for me its Netori (Aunt is married) not Netorare because she is not a potential LI unlike Mom and like I said because I feel like I am the one cucking them especially if the aunt will say that her nephew is the best .
I love to do the netori, I can't stand netorare, but it becomes moot for me once I see her with someone else I can't separate them.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I started playing this and I think I will not continue. The MC is a despicable guy. Not only because he takes advantage of the fact that the family sleeps to rub all the women in the house. It just doesn't have a fucking quality. He's even going to betray his family because he's a fucking coward. I hate ntr but if in this game they took away all the women I would not care at all. The story is crazy, but the MC is one of the worst types I've ever played

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
The character dialogue is just down right idiotic. It seems like the writer doesnt understand tone whens the right place or time to have silly writing or when to have a family heart to heart.

Reactions: Poisonous

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
The game portrays too well a horny dude on his early 18 and what he's able only to talk or think in that situation.. The mom/landlady teases him all the time and that doesn't help.. In fact, the MC only can drool and mumble his dialogues :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
The game portrays too well a horny dude on his early 18 and what he's able only to talk or think in that situation.. The mom/landlady teases him all the time and that doesn't help.. In fact, the MC only can drool and mumble his dialogues :unsure::ROFLMAO:

And after finally seeing MC's face,I too immediately wanted to blackmail him.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
i really want to continue playing this VN but i had to quit 'cause I can't stand the Mc's inner monologues anymore, i've had enough. That is the most stupid writing a VN can have. Oh, and i hated the MC so much i would want to see him ntr'ed. I'll be back when that happens.

Reactions: punisher2099

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
About the sex scene

I think it was mom's fantasy, she was imagining. One minute she was saying "I'll never let you penetrate me, sweetie" and in the next minute she says "oh, I want you to fuck me now" without even using the condom they bought. Mommy was clearly making it up in her head.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kame-Sennin

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
To Sum this Game up.

The Game has very Decent Content Quality but sadly the Content Quantity is lacking. The story is good different and not boring. But I guess developer concentrated on the story a lot and did not give enough time working on main concept.

If Developer had intention of delaying Mother's acceptance he should have balanced it by creating content for Sisters as MC should have banged at least 2 of them by now.

Unless this is just 10% of the game(if that is the case this game will go on beyond 2031 and be around 100GB by the time it finishes). I expect this to be a decent 50% into the story but for that this game is lacking a lot on the content quantity it has to offer.

Hope developer makes the second half to have more in Quantity an not just Quality.

Reactions: swammy

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
About the sex scene

I think it was mom's fantasy, she was imagining. One minute she was saying "I'll never let you penetrate me, sweetie" and in the next minute she says "oh, I want you to fuck me now" without even using the condom they bought. Mommy was clearly making it up in her head.
I hope not, its like throwing water into a party and I don't think the DEV will do it , a couple of blue ball years is enough

• Love
Reactions: LaLa Ji

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I think I'm a few updates behind but ugh the MC keeps getting worse, he's starting to remind me of the creeps/pervs from certain regions of the world from back in the days I'd check out Yahoo chatrooms and a pretty girl happened to have a webcam.

Also has this turned into a kinetic novel because it's been a while since there was so much as an option to make a choice let alone one that affected the story and wasn't just an instant game over.

Reactions: mofonistik

Rituf

May 4, 2017
One of the worst games on this site.
MC is terrible, the story doesn't make sense and the scenes of mc aunt are so good that they made me move the game to the trash

If the game had the correct tags i wouldn't waste even my time, but that's what happens here.

AK Khan

Mar 14, 2020
The MC just sexually harasses all the female characters in their sleep. He can't do anything directly.

His father and sister are so influential. But he can't do anything to a blackmailer, just doing everything according to the blackmailer. This makes him feel like a loser, helpless.

And so far I do not understand anything in this story.

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 83 Votes