wowassault

May 26, 2017
I updated the script with the old patch. This should work.
EDIT 2021-02-10: Updated it to Ep.10

How to install:
Rightclick on script.rpy -> "Save as", then rename it to just script.rpy (without the numbers and the _) and replace the one in the game folder of the Renpy game.
Just wondering what the reason is why you didn't upload it in such a fashion that we can just left click it to download?
I've seen plenty of other patches etc. around here that do not require it to right click -> save as.

Seems somewhat backwards.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Please noo. :sick:
Yeah, she gets enough love and "cuddles" (especially dicks) every update, even more than she deserves. She needs to try that "go fuck yourself" treatment, it's popular among party girls like her.:sneaky: Temptress Games should give us sweet Iris or horny auntie Liza, Jasmine seems to be a 10-more-updates work in progress achievement, so don't expect to see her getting fucked by the MC in the next updates.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Looking forward doing sex with mom fav position next update
Mrs.Reigns' sex scene was hot, but no renders with the creampied pussy, and considering how much the MC yapped about fucking the shit outta her, one would expect a more intense fucking.:cautious: Ok, it was her first time with a big dick like that, but I hope the next sex scenes, if we get more with her, are a little more intense and passionate.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Just wondering what the reason is why you didn't upload it in such a fashion that we can just left click it to download?
I've seen plenty of other patches etc. around here that do not require it to right click -> save as.

Seems somewhat backwards.
I just uploaded the file itself. This site adds the number for some reason and your browser tries to open it's content when you leftclick it since it's just a textfile. Others put the files in a ziparchive, that's propably what you mean.

Darksyde6661

Dec 4, 2019
Wow talk about a slow burn of a game it takes 10 episodes just try to get to fuck your mum and no other women at all.
If the mc was any kind of man he would have fucked the other women as well but no this game is only focused on trying to fuck his mum.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Why ? you don' want to bang Aunt ? well even though she's a slut for me banging the aunt feels like cucking those whom she bang earlier in the game and besides it's just a one time things just want to have a taste of her and its unfair that those men already had a taste of her while I haven't yet :)
Everyone thinks differently. Some would like have sex with her, others would not.

I just don't like whores. I do not want a worn-out bike which half the city used to ride. :)

What about the other aunt, the, for now, faithfully married one?
There is another matter here, because she is faithful, I already respect that.

But for me, MC was already having sex with his mom. As for me, it's happy end. :D
I don't need any other women in this game anymore. I prefer to be faithful to MC's mother.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Hmmm I aint play this in a while and I was shocked you could fuck my favorite Ella. Hopefully we can fuck her awake instead of raping. The mom I don't care about and I damn sure dont want to fuck the slut aunt.

oystei

Jan 29, 2020
There is another matter here, because she is faithful, I already respect that.

But for me, MC was already having sex with his mom. As for me, it's happy end. :D
I don't need any other women in this game anymore. I prefer to be faithful to MC's mother.
I say better the mc than the husbands coworker. Best of all, busty aunt and mom threesome!

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
Visually a good update. Beautiful and sexy women (y)
Dialogues monologues, MC thoughts it's still graphomania :eek: but overall it's OK.
Aunt Eliza and Maria have my appreciation (y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit
All the ladies in this game have an exceptionally strong and hard sleep :ROFLMAO::sleep::LOL::ROFLMAO::sleep::LOL:

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 83 Votes