Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
story is confusing,not his mom but Dad is? so she must be the new wife. but calls her mrs raines/mom .yeah kinda dumb the way he trying to bang his relatives. of the NTR also (nothing new) but she says he`s her Friends Son.WTH? and he said I`m blanking my mom`s friend.....yeah ok.
LOL, what do you expect after the MC and his mom jumped from a jet without a parachute and suffered no discernable injuries?

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Despite of some opinions about the game, I think is a interesting game. The story has a spicy elements and the way the bond between MC and his mom has evolved is fascinating.

You are doing a great work Dev !

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Think it would be hilarious if one of these people that sleep so heavily/get really smashing drunk just randomly asked MC "when you were over so and so day, did you... cum in my mouth?" and just floor him like "how the fuck she know I did that?"

Reactions: KEKERKKK

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Apart of silly story,dumb MC and his obsessed mind,what most irritate me is reading his pointless,neverending thoughts what takes half of the time playing. Lack of creativity is huge. MC can't make normal conversation with girls,it's all in short sentences with countless dirty thoughts. Its episode 10 and he still didn't banged anybody.To bad because graphics are great,girls too...

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Apart of silly story,dumb MC and his obsessed mind,what most irritate me is reading his pointless,neverending thoughts what takes half of the time playing. Lack of creativity is huge. MC can't make normal conversation with girls,it's all in short sentences with countless dirty thoughts. Its episode 10 and he still didn't banged anybody.To bad because graphics are great,girls too...
Yes, the game is not great and the MC is a young pervert.

But no sex? In ep10, this young pervert finally had sex with his mother. :ROFLMAO:

EthanHunt95

Oct 23, 2019
Finally one of the best solid update!!!!
Not only sex with mom storywise this is best update of this game.....
Every time update too late but still love this game because the mom character and adventures so hot and wild.....
Looking forward doing sex with mom fav position next update lol.......

Reactions: lukmanul786
2.40 star(s) 83 Votes