XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
Sinful Delicacies [Ep.10 v1.0] Temptress Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.97 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 351 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 333 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Thank you
Can you please compress this for mac https://f95zone.to/threads/cutely-suspicious-v0-07-030f-ellaraia.49381/

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I think I'm going to coin a new term for these ludicrously oversized cocks--Six Sigma Cock, or SSC, a penis whose size is 6 standard deviations(or more) beyond the norm. 1 in half a billion or so.

frozENflame

Mar 31, 2019

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 351 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 333 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Or you can:
Thanks !

• Love
Reactions: JokerLeader

scar.

May 22, 2019

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 351 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 333 MB: -

Or you can:
thank for workupload

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader
Nov 4, 2018
image 'scene3img12' not found
'scene5img16optionb3'
'scene6img15'
'scene10img8optiona3'
'8scene3img10'

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

many of these issues,
but the worse so far is
'6scene14img11'
the pussy eating scene,
where the missing img checkerboard repeatedly flashes.

Last edited:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
finally the update we were waiting for :D
I just wish the animations were not just 2 images looping lol
everything else i like about this game, but sex animations feel kinda 2010 :eek:

I guess im spoiled from other games :eek:

edit::
ps: 2 picture loop is better than still pics :)

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
Wow this game sucks. Ten friggin episodes to bang the mom even though the did everything else for so long. So dumb. The amount of sleep molesting and rape us disturbing. I guess maybe that's a fetish or something. Ten episodes and the mc had only had his comically sized dick inside of 2 girls and one of them was asleep and drunk. I got tired if it and just skipped text for the last 10 minutes if it. I think I may have just lost a few brain cells going through this VN. That's how dumb the story is.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
Something I don't quite understand... what's the point of single options? some Devs have that in their code, but what's the point? will it change the story? Nope. May as well just continue with the story without the single option since it's the ONLY choice to progress anyways...
1612994543203.png
1612994939692.png
1612994990199.png
1612995069890.png

Last edited:
May 21, 2018
Huh, I tried playing the EP 10 with EP 9 saves: didn't work.

Tried playing EP10 from scratch, ends with this is the end of EP 9.

Edit: This happens because I was using the EP 9 script.rpy from the incest patch. To avoid that, replace the contents of the ep9 script with the new episode.

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019

jFrank000

May 2, 2020
copy amd paste the save folder
I copied my save folder from the previous version. I can see the previous saves in the save folder in the new version but they do not load when I try to play the game. Can you help explain what I am doing wrong.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
ok, so i didn't want to say anything until i finished this update and i tried, but

There is also missing images in the non compressed version but when i scroll back and re-do the scene it seems to go away?
There's also an issue right after the mother movie scene where the mother is clearly talking but the screen shows Alex is the one talking

Last edited:

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
ok, so i didn't want to say anything until i finished this update and i tried, but

There is also missing images in the non compressed version but when i scroll back and re-do the scene it seems to go away?
There's also an issue right after the mother movie scene where the mother is clearly talking but the screen shows Alex is the one talking
yeah got same issues with game plus ends episode 9

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
I agree. And then Dev will make an opportunity for MC to have sex with her probably too.
I do not want it. I don't have sex with whore.

MC has the opportunity to have sex with his mother. It's game over for me, I got what I wanted. Thanks! :)

I want only self-respecting women! :) Let the rest disappear from my eyes. :D
story is confusing,not his mom but Dad is? so she must be the new wife. but calls her mrs raines/mom .yeah kinda dumb the way he trying to bang his relatives. of the NTR also (nothing new) but she says he`s her Friends Son.WTH? and he said I`m blanking my mom`s friend.....yeah ok.

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes