REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
oh boy... Ep 14 is when things are gonna be chaotic. is it sad to say i'm not looking forward to it? lol
April 15th (Friday) IF he keeps his promise to the 37 day releases now with his new team but lets see.

He is posting more on Patreon which is a good sign.

But the proof is in the puddling, there needs to be an update in April.

Verraxus

Jun 23, 2018
Is it too much to ask for, that we can get a protagonist that doesn't have a juvenile level of incompetence when it comes to desiring a woman, especially if that woman is a family member?

Its just annoying with how many people go about it in more or less the same exact way, like sure go ahead and voice those desires in your head or out loud to yourself every once in a good while not every time the MC is around the POI and definitely not every time/ the entire time there's a conversation going on. One of the only ones that I can think of off the top of my head that did it in a decent enough way was Sisterly Lust.

Like seriously everything else can be fine the story, the characters, pacing, settings and everything in-between, but it all kind of gets downplayed due to the MC.

Last edited:

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Is it too much to ask for, that we can get a protagonist that doesn't have a juvenile level of incompetence when it comes to desiring a woman, especially if that woman is a family member?

Its just an annoying with how many people go about it in more or less the same exact way, like sure go ahead and voice those desires in your head or out loud to yourself every once in a good while not everytime the MC is around the POI and definitely not every time/ the entire time there's a conversation going on. One of the only ones that I can think of off the top of my head that did it in a decent enough way was Sisterly Lust.

Like seriously everything else can be fine the story, the characters, the and everything in-between, but it all kind of gets downplayed due to the MC.
That's why i quit the game since long ago. I can't stand the MC's inner monologues, it's always the same thing over and over again, it's as if the writer doesn't know how to write. It save to say 80% of the entire game's dialogues only consists of mcs monologues. It would be much better if he just shut the hell up.

Reactions: Peppi80
Aug 27, 2020
EP 14 Preview 3.jpg

Episode 14 Preview & Status Report

Dear Patrons, I think we're about a week away from completion of work on Episode 14. That's the ETA for release. Could be a couple of days early or a couple of days later. In case there is a delay, it'll be just that - a couple of days. In any case, the release will happen well within this month. If not, I will suspend the billing.

The new artists are handling majority of the work. They're good, and they work fast. So I'm not just hoping that work will be finished by ETA like I used to before (when I was working on the game all by myself), now I know that it will be done.

As always thank you all so much for your support everyone. Can't wait to share this new episode.. Thank you all :)

Grecs

Mar 2, 2021
Judging from him posting the mom. I guess the next episode will be focused more on sister, and of course, a scene where the MC is creampying the mother again, it's too predictable, the mom cries and shit but can't put her mind off that 11 inches that destroyed her uterus.

Grecs

Mar 2, 2021
Hey everyone, if anyone could help me. I forgot the title of a VN game, the story is about a young dude living with his aunt and2 female cousins

The story started with the dude going to their house and he encountered a dude stalking his aunt and I think he fought the dude.

And there was a scene of the game was that they were working out on a gym and after finishing the workout, they had sex in a sauna, where the MC creampied his aunt, and had a dialogue like this.

"Very punny"

"It wont be funny if people will catch us"

I'll be greatful if any of ya'll would give an answer.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hey everyone, if anyone could help me. I forgot the title of a VN game, the story is about a young dude living with his aunt and2 female cousins

The story started with the dude going to their house and he encountered a dude stalking his aunt and I think he fought the dude.

And there was a scene of the game was that they were working out on a gym and after finishing the workout, they had sex in a sauna, where the MC creampied his aunt, and had a dialogue like this.

"Very punny"

Savior?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Nah, that wouldnt be it. I specifically remembered that the MC lived with some 2 female cousins or something and with his aunt.
Ah! Sorry I didn't read it correctly, also I played that so long ago that my memory is fuzzy. :)

Joejackson

Apr 21, 2020

"Very punny"

Indecent Desires

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes