Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. I get the OP says that 13 is stand alone. But does that mean that Episodes 1-12 was like season 1 and from 13 on is season 2? Or will 14 be stand alone as well? Just want to be sure how this goes so I can save them accordingly.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Okay. I get the OP says that 13 is stand alone. But does that mean that Episodes 1-12 was like season 1 and from 13 on is season 2? Or will 14 be stand alone as well? Just want to be sure how this goes so I can save them accordingly.
Episode 1-12 is Season 1 and ep 13 is the start of Season 2. :)

Reactions: Graybo and Talmadge

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
I've played episode 13 and it was pretty good. my opinion for the storyline. I hope there is no more relationship between MC and his mother. all returned to being a mother and child who looked normal. because if it continued it would look strange, because MC's mother already realized how wrong she was to betray her husband's love. for MC love or lust, I hope it can change to the aunt or not to the new sister. because I prefer a good storyline compared to the animation. that is it. thanks.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I've played episode 13 and it was pretty good. my opinion for the storyline. I hope there is no more relationship between MC and his mother. all returned to being a mother and child who looked normal. because if it continued it would look strange, because MC's mother already realized how wrong she was to betray her husband's love. for MC love or lust, I hope it can change to the aunt or not to the new sister. because I prefer a good storyline compared to the animation. that is it. thanks.
My guess. Probably what will end up happening is that the mom will find out that the father is having an affair (maybe with the daughter that is always with him on business), and she will go back to the son. I'd also like to see him go for some of the other women, the Aunt for one. But I don't see the storyline with the mom ending like that.

Sieberik

Jul 5, 2020
Hello, I like the story... Have been going through part 1-12 already and now reading part 13. The only thing that is a little bit disappointing is the fact that some parts are difficult to read, since the text is white and on many parts there is also a white background.

Last edited:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Hello, I like the story... Have been going through part 1-12 already and now reading part 13. The only thing that is a little bit disappointing is the fact that some parts are difficult to read, since the text is white and on many parts there is also a white background.
Go into preferences. You can choose the darkness of the text box. Just put it to about half way, and you can read while still seeing the picture behind it.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Or you can use this mod, it put a black outilne to the text and also set the box transparency to zero, and reorganize the menu in order to minimize it as much as possible this way you can read the text even when the images are too bright or there's a white BG.
The only limitation is that it doesn't eliminate the characters avatar that appears in the dialogue in the games that use this feature, but it's a really good mod because it leave the game frames as neat as possible and that great especially for the sex scenes (imho)
https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-transparent-text-box-mod-v2-6-3.11925/

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
ok where can i download the game from episode 1 with the incest patch working
Episode one is in episode 12 ( more correctly episode 12 is from ep. 1 to 12), click on the spoiler button, there's also the correct incest patch and eventually a wt mod you can use. :)

Reactions: cariadult

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Hey, Temptress_Games, is this just a straight son/mom game? Or will the MC go for the sisters as well? I haven't made it through the first 12 episodes, but so far he seems to be transfixed on her only.

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes