harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
The ending is nice about the mom feeling guilty cheating on her faithful husband and all that is nice. But the problem is that she's gonna feel guilty for a few weeks and go back to getting dicked down by her son.

I feel bad for the dad, in terms of man to man thing where his wife is dicked down by his own offspring, but fuck him too, cause he a piece of shit that kills people for business.

Kudos to the dev, the episode was awesome and well made, loved the sex scenes with the aunt. Though, kinda abrupt.

And I'm looking forward to the next episode.
Do you want Mom and Dad to be happily married and happy sex? What about MC? You do know this is incest VN based on MC & Mom right?

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
was not here for some time...but sure that this game had some aunt (future LI) scenes and other shits..

so NTR should be in tags at least..

not that i would need that, cause this game started with NTR end will dye for that.. and dont need tag:)... but if u like it enjoy :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Grecs

Mar 2, 2021
Let's just hope he holds true to his "37 days promise" now, the story is getting good and MC and 'Mrs. Reigns' relationship is growing more lustful (hopefully more loving too).
The mom has more drama in her hands now if you saw the ending. She felt guilty about cheating on her husband after she found out he was being faithful while she let her son creampie her several times.

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Pay attention my friends.. You just witnessed a textbook way to ruin the end of an update... If they gave classes on the subject, you would be hard pressed to find a better example of how to ruin a game...

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
is there anyone that belives he can take 5 months for such a update? with low quality images and no animations? realistically if he actually worked on it would be done in 2 weeks tops. but the milking is real here

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
very nice redners and hot curvy aesthetically pleasing girl - just wish she would be the MC of this or another game. sadly not interested in the story and mc of this game. but again great renders and very nice girl!

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes