fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Sinful Delicacies EP13.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
does it include the incest patch?

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Episode 13 is a standalone, also the old patch doesn't work so I've modified the script and made my own
How do you install it? Everytime I click on it; It opens a new page with script.
- Am I just suppose to Copy it, then paste it to Sinful Delicacies "Game folder"?

WhatthisISB

Jul 31, 2020
Sinful Delicacies [Ep.13 v1.0] [Temptress Games]

Original Size: 1.89 GB
Compressed Size: 147 MB

Win/Linux: - - -
That's what I call compression!!! All the way from 1.9 GB to 147 MB, less than 10% it's size. I see some people these days take a game from 3 GB to 1.49 and call it compressed......

Much appreciation for you!!!!

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
That's what I call compression!!! All the way from 1.9 GB to 147 MB, less than 10% it's size. I see some people these days take a game from 3 GB to 1.49 and call it compressed......

Much appreciation for you!!!!
Not too get too technical but there's so many factors involved when compressing. I won't go into them but for this game, the assets are mainly still images and no animations (a loop of 2-3 images is not really considered animated) least of all it's not 3D animations which would take up a lot more space.

Factors such as compression method and hardware matter, since they are probably using quicker methods due to the lack of hardware they have (mainly CPU bottlenecks). Higher compression methods generally save you around 40-60% It's unrealistic to make a 40GB into a 1GB fight for example.

Imagine it like folding paper, after you keep folding it's going to be impossible to fold that square block of a rock in your hand in half each time without data going corrupt since you are overwriting stuff now.

Realistically compression should only reduce the file size by 40% but advance software try to put it around 60% compression which would have my worrying about my data tbh.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
do we load from ep12 still or we can start fresh game? i havent played it since wiping my computer so i hope i dont need to do it all over again

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Here's to a new beginning for Sinful Delicacies. Going forward, I hope to do right by you guys with new releases every 37 days. I can finally guarantee that now with all certainty as we now have 2 artists on board who will be handling 90% of the work.
Let's just hope he holds true to his "37 days promise" now, the story is getting good and MC and 'Mrs. Reigns' relationship is growing more lustful (hopefully more loving too).

• Haha
Reactions: Kakarot vegeta
2.40 star(s) 83 Votes