akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
looks good and i want to start it from episode 1. do i have to download the episode 12 to start from the first ?

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
It might be nice if the MC would eat his mom's pussy and squeeze and suckle her big tits once in a while! The sex between these two is getting kinda boring IMHO.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Grecs

Mar 2, 2021
The ending is nice about the mom feeling guilty cheating on her faithful husband and all that is nice. But the problem is that she's gonna feel guilty for a few weeks and go back to getting dicked down by her son.

I feel bad for the dad, in terms of man to man thing where his wife is dicked down by his own offspring, but fuck him too, cause he a piece of shit that kills people for business.

Kudos to the dev, the episode was awesome and well made, loved the sex scenes with the aunt. Though, kinda abrupt.

And I'm looking forward to the next episode.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alkatrov

Grecs

Mar 2, 2021
It might be nice if the MC would eat his mom's pussy and squeeze and suckle her big tits once in a while! The sex between these two is getting kinda boring IMHO.
I kinda agree, more tit squeezing and foreplay would be nice. Too much emphasis on fucking. But still, cant complain, the scenes were great.

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
The ending is nice about the mom feeling guilty cheating on her faithful husband and all that is nice. But the problem is that she's gonna feel guilty for a few weeks and go back to getting dicked down by her son.

I feel bad for the dad, in terms of man to man thing where his wife is dicked down by his own offspring, but fuck him too, cause he a piece of shit that kills people for business.

Kudos to the dev, the episode was awesome and well made, loved the sex scenes with the aunt. Though, kinda abrupt.

And I'm looking forward to the next episode.
was it the mc or is she still fucking other dicks

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so 1-12 is done "season"
ep 13 is stand alone or will there be 14 etc following`?
or new "season" will start on 1 again?

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes