Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
Is it really hard to write the dialogues ?when all he writes is mc's fantasy he wants to do with his mom. How beautiful and sexy she is, how is he gonna nail her etc.

ManInTheBlack

May 8, 2019
:D
His July Post:

"JUL 20, 2021 AT 5:06 PM Unlocked Status Update Hi guys, it appears Episode 13's release could take till the first week of August. I'm guessing the release will be around 3rd or 5th of August because this is a Big Episode like EP 10 and the ones before that. I've been working on it alone, and I'm trying to cram as many scenes as possible to make it a big episode like EP 10 (multiple scenes with Mrs. Reigns). Just wanted to give you guys a status update. Can't wait to share the finished product with you guys, I'm sure you're going to love this one. As always, thank you all so much for your support. :)"

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Is this guy for real? How long does 0.7% take? Unless he can't do basic Math and has grossly miscalculated his timing of the release. He also said he has hired a team who pretty much did all the hard work and all he's doing is dialogue...how is he even struggling with that?

I have a suspicion that he wants to try and "release" it at the end of the month to justify not freezing the payment for this month so that he can pay off his new team members, that 0.7% is this month's entire work that will "justify" him holding off ep 13 for collecting this month's payment.

Slimeball.

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Is this guy for real? How long does 0.7% take? Unless he can't do basic Math and has grossly miscalculated his timing of the release. He also said he has hired a team who pretty much did all the hard work and all he's doing is dialogue...how is he even struggling with that?

I have a suspicion that he wants to try and "release" it at the end of the month to justify not freezing the payment for this month so that he can pay off his new team members, that 0.7% is this month's entire work that will "justify" him holding off ep 13 for collecting this month's payment.

Slimeball.
You should go back a few or more pages and quickly find this is not the first time e he pulls something like this the release will be around the 25th till into the next or quite a few months

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes