DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Discord just introduced a policy change that adds a clause that lets them ban people for saying/doing things outside the platforms.

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2021

"Dear Patrons, work is 98% completed, and I've attached screenshots below for proof.

Please note that the screenshots attached below are in fact Spoilers. Kindly view them at your own discretion.

ALL the scenes are Finished and Rendered as well.

I have attached Screenshots of both the raw files from the 3D program (with File Explorer image previews) and Screenshots of the actual renders as well. However, I've added a light blur on windows showing the renders, so I don't out and out spoil the whole story just hours before release. I've also added light blurs on certain raw 3D files - in the interest of not spoiling what I deem are main events in the episode.

Regardless, they are in fact all spoilers. Please view them at your discretion.

I've only just attached them in case anyone needs proof that work is in fact almost all but done.

As you can see from the screenshots dear Patrons, work is 98% completed. All there is left to do is just write dialogues for 5 and a half scenes. That is all there is left to do. But, writing dialogues for those scenes could take 8 to 15 hours, and I'm afraid that we might miss the deadline of release today. It is becoming a big race against the clock.

Even with the new guys reworking the second half of the episode, we still managed to finish 98% of the work on this episode as of this moment. Only writing dialogues for the scenes is bottle necking the deadline for release today.

I have been writing non stop with just 5 hours of sleep everyday for the last 5 days. But this episode is almost twice as big as Episode 10, and I'm just barely a few hours short of finishing it on time because there's been so many scenes to write.

I'm not going to make false promises saying that release could still happen today. Which is why I'm writing this post now. I've been writing for 27 hours straight, and I'm exhausted. I really feel like I need to sleep now. I will resume as soon as I wake up. So I suppose the release will only be happening tomorrow, or latest by day after tomorrow.

Just sucks that this happens to be a 28 day month guys. I promised a release within this month, and it's a shame that we're missing it by about 10 hours of work to complete. If this were a normal 30 day month, we would still be releasing a day before the end of the month. As it's February, we're two days short of the time we would've otherwise had.

As for the billing, this has been a dilemma for a couple of days now. The only reason I did not suspend billing during the middle of the month like I did for the last 3 months is because I was very very sure that I could beat the deadline of release by the end of February. Feb is coming to a close in a few hours, and I've been worrying about whether to take the decision to suffer an entire month financially like I did for the last 3 months just because we're barely missing the deadline by a day.

I suspended billing for the last 3 months because it was the right thing to do and I suffered financially. I did it knowing full well that it'd lead to financial struggles on top of the mental struggles I was going through.

But, suspending billing was the right thing to do, because I couldn't see a way to finish the episode those 3 months.

Now, I'm in a dilemma of whether it's worth it to suspend billing and suffer financially for an entire month even though I know I can 2000% release the episode tomorrow or the day after considering there's only 5 scenes to write dialogues for in order to finish.

Plus, I've got to pay the new artists who despite reworking half the episode, still helped me finish all the scenes and render them just hours before the deadline. I can pay them with the revenue from the copy paste job I took up. But that would mean I would have to struggle a whole month financially all because February is two days short and we miss the deadline by mere hours.

So I'll leave the decision to you guys. Please feel free to delete your pledge if you'd like. I will still send you the episode tomorrow or day after tomorrow when it's finished.

So that's everything dear Patrons. There's only 5 scenes to write dialogues for in order to release this episode. That could take me 10 - 15 hours to write. Exhausted as I am right now, I'll get some sleep, and resume writing as soon as I wake up. So, the release should happen tomorrow. Or LATEST by day after tomorrow.

Please find the screenshots in Attachments for proof if you need to. But please be aware those are spoilers.

As always, thank you for the support everyone."

so, he just wanna late for one or two days to upload the update, what's on your mind right now people?

bulletproofmonk47

Jul 25, 2021
"Dear Patrons, work is 98% completed, and I've attached screenshots below for proof.

Please note that the screenshots attached below are in fact Spoilers. Kindly view them at your own discretion.

ALL the scenes are Finished and Rendered as well.

I have attached Screenshots of both the raw files from the 3D program (with File Explorer image previews) and Screenshots of the actual renders as well. However, I've added a light blur on windows showing the renders, so I don't out and out spoil the whole story just hours before release. I've also added light blurs on certain raw 3D files - in the interest of not spoiling what I deem are main events in the episode.

Regardless, they are in fact all spoilers. Please view them at your discretion.

I've only just attached them in case anyone needs proof that work is in fact almost all but done.

As you can see from the screenshots dear Patrons, work is 98% completed. All there is left to do is just write dialogues for 5 and a half scenes. That is all there is left to do. But, writing dialogues for those scenes could take 8 to 15 hours, and I'm afraid that we might miss the deadline of release today. It is becoming a big race against the clock.

Even with the new guys reworking the second half of the episode, we still managed to finish 98% of the work on this episode as of this moment. Only writing dialogues for the scenes is bottle necking the deadline for release today.

I have been writing non stop with just 5 hours of sleep everyday for the last 5 days. But this episode is almost twice as big as Episode 10, and I'm just barely a few hours short of finishing it on time because there's been so many scenes to write.

I'm not going to make false promises saying that release could still happen today. Which is why I'm writing this post now. I've been writing for 27 hours straight, and I'm exhausted. I really feel like I need to sleep now. I will resume as soon as I wake up. So I suppose the release will only be happening tomorrow, or latest by day after tomorrow.

Just sucks that this happens to be a 28 day month guys. I promised a release within this month, and it's a shame that we're missing it by about 10 hours of work to complete. If this were a normal 30 day month, we would still be releasing a day before the end of the month. As it's February, we're two days short of the time we would've otherwise had.

As for the billing, this has been a dilemma for a couple of days now. The only reason I did not suspend billing during the middle of the month like I did for the last 3 months is because I was very very sure that I could beat the deadline of release by the end of February. Feb is coming to a close in a few hours, and I've been worrying about whether to take the decision to suffer an entire month financially like I did for the last 3 months just because we're barely missing the deadline by a day.

I suspended billing for the last 3 months because it was the right thing to do and I suffered financially. I did it knowing full well that it'd lead to financial struggles on top of the mental struggles I was going through.

But, suspending billing was the right thing to do, because I couldn't see a way to finish the episode those 3 months.

Now, I'm in a dilemma of whether it's worth it to suspend billing and suffer financially for an entire month even though I know I can 2000% release the episode tomorrow or the day after considering there's only 5 scenes to write dialogues for in order to finish.

Plus, I've got to pay the new artists who despite reworking half the episode, still helped me finish all the scenes and render them just hours before the deadline. I can pay them with the revenue from the copy paste job I took up. But that would mean I would have to struggle a whole month financially all because February is two days short and we miss the deadline by mere hours.

So I'll leave the decision to you guys. Please feel free to delete your pledge if you'd like. I will still send you the episode tomorrow or day after tomorrow when it's finished.

So that's everything dear Patrons. There's only 5 scenes to write dialogues for in order to release this episode. That could take me 10 - 15 hours to write. Exhausted as I am right now, I'll get some sleep, and resume writing as soon as I wake up. So, the release should happen tomorrow. Or LATEST by day after tomorrow.

Please find the screenshots in Attachments for proof if you need to. But please be aware those are spoilers.

As always, thank you for the support everyone."

so, he just wanna late for one or two days to upload the update, what's on your mind right now people?
Our dear Mr. February after reading this, wondering , what sin he did to deserve this. pakistan-cricket-fan-pakistan-fan.gif

Jan 12, 2021
i can see some of them there's a 'doggy style' to Mrs. Reigns(or mom), but i dunno is it anal or vagina, some thinks walk out of my mind maybe all the attachment he shows are the entire of next content or maybe just little part of the "big update" as he says.

Grecs

Mar 2, 2021
i can see some of them there's a 'doggy style' to Mrs. Reigns(or mom), but i dunno is it anal or vagina, some thinks walk out of my mind maybe all the attachment he shows are the entire of next content or maybe just little part of the "big update" as he says.
It looks like its vaginal. I don't think we're getting any anal scenes until the pregnancy, the creep of an MC kept on talking how he wanted to impregnate is own mother, so likely he'll keep on cumming inside of her until that happens, so anal scenes are 2-3 episodes away, if he does even intend to continue this.

But still, I'm not a pledge to the guy's patreon, unfortunate that its delayed so long, but I view his content for free, so who am I to complain.

toadsky

Feb 10, 2019
expect the update around christmas guys because the dev will start to drop excuses like stephen curry threes

2.5 scenes in 9 months? You're way too optimistic... Considering the recent flow we'll see a "..." post after about 6 months of absence, and the actual update will release close to the end of this decade, after around 6-7 rounds of "Oopsie daisy didn't make the deadline this time, but next time I swear guys! I'm 99.9999999999% done, only three paragraphs left! Just going to sleep then full steam ahead. btw thanks for the free $$$"

And he's still making close to 1k a month. what a joke:cautious:

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes