Jan 12, 2021
"Dear Patrons, just want to let you all know that Episode 13 will be released by 28th afternoon (Pacific Time). Can't wait to share what's been in the works. I'm happy with how this Episode is turning out. I truly believe it's been made worth this long wait. Just about 5 days till release.

Also, 28th is the last day of this month - as this is a 28 day February.

Calculating how much work is left, 28th afternoon is the exact ETA for release. I don't expect it to happen a day sooner or later. Please note that Patreon starts billing after 12AM Pacific Time on the first of every month. But worry not, this new Episode will be released well before that.

Thank you for your patience everyone. You all have been patient for so long, and I'm confident you guys will like this episode. I will get back to you with the release on 28th."

yeah he's gonna doing at the end month which mean he's taking some new people to be his new patron. hmmm, at least he's gonna to this for real...

maybe.

Reactions: Outrider

lolcop101

Nov 20, 2019
Hilarious how he's making it sound like the 28th afternoon timing is perfectly calculated. "Not a day sooner or later". Whereas when you look at his history he hasn't been able to accurately predict the release date for an update since... well.. ever. In fact, when he specifies a date, it's usually a guarantee it wont release on that day lol

Most likely we see something mid to late March. I dont even feel bad for his subs at this point...

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 83 Votes