Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
Just tag this abandoned and see how fast he release the update. It worked on Icstor I dont see why it wont work on him. New patrons are subbing to him because they can see it it the tag that its not abandoned.

If they see it abandon there will be no more new patrons who will be scam by thjs scamtress.

Jan 12, 2021
View attachment 1604901

Temptress_Games Yo, release your damn game! We know you have it so why are you being so awkward?
"Dear Patrons, I have suspended billing once again. You will not be charged unless the episode is released this month. I know this has been very frustrating with the long delay..
Actions speak louder than words, so I will make up for this and do right by you guys with actions instead of words.
Like I stated in the previous post, as soon as this episode is released I will have 2 new people take up 90% of the work from the next episode onwards as I still have to get a grip over my sanity.
I'm fine with using all the monthly revenue from the game to pay the 2 new people. That is my way of making up to you guys and paying you back for how supportive all of you have been through all this.
I'm fixing to just take a copy - paste job which does not require any creativity or much alertness or concentration. Something I think I can handle even on medication.
With 90% of the work being done by 2 others, it guarantees a new release every 37 days. As stated in an earlier post, if an episode is not released in 37 days since the last one, I will suspend billing for that month.
The 2 new artists will be doing 90% of the work, but the ideas, story, art direction, asset choices etc. will be mine.
Despite all the chaos I've endured, the understanding and support you guys have shown me has been a glimmer of hope. That is why I'm okay with using all the revenue from the game to pay the new artists.
I will get back to you with the release shortly. Thank you all so very much.
"

you know what? this guy is seller of "appreciate of ya'll being a patron", LOL this is so much fun.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
"Dear Patrons, I have suspended billing once again. You will not be charged unless the episode is released this month. I know this has been very frustrating with the long delay..
Actions speak louder than words, so I will make up for this and do right by you guys with actions instead of words.
Like I stated in the previous post, as soon as this episode is released I will have 2 new people take up 90% of the work from the next episode onwards as I still have to get a grip over my sanity.
I'm fine with using all the monthly revenue from the game to pay the 2 new people. That is my way of making up to you guys and paying you back for how supportive all of you have been through all this.
I'm fixing to just take a copy - paste job which does not require any creativity or much alertness or concentration. Something I think I can handle even on medication.
With 90% of the work being done by 2 others, it guarantees a new release every 37 days. As stated in an earlier post, if an episode is not released in 37 days since the last one, I will suspend billing for that month.
The 2 new artists will be doing 90% of the work, but the ideas, story, art direction, asset choices etc. will be mine.
Despite all the chaos I've endured, the understanding and support you guys have shown me has been a glimmer of hope. That is why I'm okay with using all the revenue from the game to pay the new artists.
"

you know what? this guy is seller of "appreciate of ya'll being a patron", LOL this is so much fun.
I guess he finally reached a point where is sanity doesn´t allow him to render the mother without blowing one. Sad days, sad days

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
I guess he finally reached a point where is sanity doesn´t allow him to render the mother without blowing one. Sad days, sad days
The 2 new artist is bs. He already have the episodes ready. It is just a way to boost again his revenue by releasing the future updates like he stated every 37 days. He already did this last dec. 2020 he said that someone is helping him with the game thats the reason why he release an update within 20ish days.

He really know how to hold. I think he is in crypto just like holding bitcoin even if it goes down. Like he is holding the release of an episode cause he knows the his revenue will spike up again when he released an update. Like holding the bitcoin when it pumps again.

I can see in your scheme. He is probably thinking its according to his plan. HAHAHAHAHA

CR67

May 8, 2019
Mano, ele é um idiota, não sei por que seus patrões lhe dinheiro dinheiro
[/CITAR]
Em
Os apoidores, têm prioridade nas atualizações!
Já os que não são, tem que ficar quieto, e aguardar.
De graça é mais gostoso! Só que não!
Em

Denz0

Mar 2, 2018
The most cringiest thing I've ever play. Writings are so bad and the character models looks like they are made out of plastic. The game feels literally dead.

Denz0

Mar 2, 2018
"

LOL it's like he's sold his work to someone else and let them take the blame for it.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
What kind of game is this? I can't even choose the route or dialogue what I want,i know the beginning on this game we can make our route, but the rest Just following the plot like reading a novel Lol.
Or maybe I downloaded the Wrong game? i mean i'm download with mod maybe..Hahahh
It stopped being a game from chapter 2 onward. It became a kinetic novel afterward

Reactions: Whatever 309

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
View attachment 1656241 L&P uploaded a post on Patreon several days or months later. :unsure: Friends, If anyone is still a patreon member, upload that post here.
"Dear Patrons, after everything, there appears to be a glimmer of hope concerning the release of Episode 13 this month. As mentioned in a previous post, I have taken up a copy paste job. And so, I've finally been able to onboard the 2 new artists as I can finally pay them now.

The new artists are already re-working the second half of Episode 13. Since it's 2 other people working - and not me all by myself with all that I was going through, I can say with 100% CERTAINTY that the episode WILL be released before the end of this month.

I don't think the second half particularly needed a lot of re-work. But considering the fact that the work I had done earlier was all done at a time when I was under extreme mental distress - and the ideas I had at that time weren't probably the best..... I've given the new artists a different direction to take for the second half (the trip to Borhae with Mrs. Reigns) as I've been able to come up with much better ideas for the story compared to before - as I've been able to think clearly and much better now as I'm healing.

I felt that since there was such a huge delay already, I might as well make it well worth the wait by making it bigger and better than it was.

I sincerely thank you all with every ounce of my being for sticking with me despite everything. Although I can never thank you guys enough for your trust in me, I hope repay the trust you've put in me by releasing the biggest episode so far. And I'm glad to say that Episode 13 already has much more content than even Episode 10.

The new episode will be released before the end of this month. And I just want to point out that although it's 2 other people doing the work now..... Sinful Delicacies will always retain it's essence... The storylines, ideas, asset choices, art style and direction will all be mine. The 2 new artists will only be executing the work. (Which is mainly what I needed help with.) The essence of Sinful Delicacies will always be the same and hopefully only get better.

I have just swam past an ocean of turmoil dealing with mental health issues and financial struggles. Things are finally getting better now.. And I'm so glad that so many of you are still here with me - even though I didn't think so many of you would still be here. Thank you all a thousand fold everyone.

Here's to a new beginning for Sinful Delicacies. Going forward, I hope to do right by you guys with new releases every 37 days. I can finally guarantee that now with all certainty as we now have 2 artists on board who will be handling 90% of the work.

The next post will be the release everyone. And I will come back to you guys with the release before the end of this month. And of course, if by any chance it is not happening this month, I will suspend billing like I did for the last 3 months. Even after the release of Episode 13, if a new episode is not released every 37 days, I will suspend billing for that month. That will be the case going forward.

Once again, Thank you all beyond words can express. The next post this month will be the release. And on this stretch of the journey, there will be new releases every 37 days. Thank you guys so much :)"

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
"Dear Patrons, after everything, there appears to be a glimmer of hope concerning the release of Episode 13 this month. As mentioned in a previous post, I have taken up a copy paste job. And so, I've finally been able to onboard the 2 new artists as I can finally pay them now.

The new artists are already re-working the second half of Episode 13. Since it's 2 other people working - and not me all by myself with all that I was going through, I can say with 100% CERTAINTY that the episode WILL be released before the end of this month.

I don't think the second half particularly needed a lot of re-work. But considering the fact that the work I had done earlier was all done at a time when I was under extreme mental distress - and the ideas I had at that time weren't probably the best..... I've given the new artists a different direction to take for the second half (the trip to Borhae with Mrs. Reigns) as I've been able to come up with much better ideas for the story compared to before - as I've been able to think clearly and much better now as I'm healing.

I felt that since there was such a huge delay already, I might as well make it well worth the wait by making it bigger and better than it was.

I sincerely thank you all with every ounce of my being for sticking with me despite everything. Although I can never thank you guys enough for your trust in me, I hope repay the trust you've put in me by releasing the biggest episode so far. And I'm glad to say that Episode 13 already has much more content than even Episode 10.

The new episode will be released before the end of this month. And I just want to point out that although it's 2 other people doing the work now..... Sinful Delicacies will always retain it's essence... The storylines, ideas, asset choices, art style and direction will all be mine. The 2 new artists will only be executing the work. (Which is mainly what I needed help with.) The essence of Sinful Delicacies will always be the same and hopefully only get better.

I have just swam past an ocean of turmoil dealing with mental health issues and financial struggles. Things are finally getting better now.. And I'm so glad that so many of you are still here with me - even though I didn't think so many of you would still be here. Thank you all a thousand fold everyone.

Here's to a new beginning for Sinful Delicacies. Going forward, I hope to do right by you guys with new releases every 37 days. I can finally guarantee that now with all certainty as we now have 2 artists on board who will be handling 90% of the work.

The next post will be the release everyone. And I will come back to you guys with the release before the end of this month. And of course, if by any chance it is not happening this month, I will suspend billing like I did for the last 3 months. Even after the release of Episode 13, if a new episode is not released every 37 days, I will suspend billing for that month. That will be the case going forward.

Once again, Thank you all beyond words can express. The next post this month will be the release. And on this stretch of the journey, there will be new releases every 37 days. Thank you guys so much :)"
" I can say with 100% CERTAINTY that the episode WILL be released before the end of this month. "

"And of course, if by any chance it is not happening this month, I will suspend billing like I did for the last 3 months. Even after the release of Episode 13, if a new episode is not released every 37 days, I will suspend billing for that month. That will be the case going forward."

Heaven and hell in the same text. Very reliable this guy

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
" I can say with 100% CERTAINTY that the episode WILL be released before the end of this month. "

"And of course, if by any chance it is not happening this month, I will suspend billing like I did for the last 3 months. Even after the release of Episode 13, if a new episode is not released every 37 days, I will suspend billing for that month. That will be the case going forward."

Heaven and hell in the same text. Very reliable this guy
this guy has more excuses than me when i was writing a note for my absence during my high school time :ROFLMAO:

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
this guy has more excuses than me when i was writing a note for my absence during my high school time :ROFLMAO:
I am willing to give this guy the benefit of the doubt, he has until the end of THIS MONTH (February 2022) to release the update or that's just it for me. He's gone out of his way to hire 2 new guys and write a long speech about his personal issues, he also then said with "100% CERTAINTY" it will be released by this month.

Reputation is riding HEAVILY on this post and his ability to deliver now. If he keeps his word and sticks to the 37 day release date then I will write off his wrongs and we can move forward. If not...well, his reputation as a developer will be ruined permanently.

The wait has been too long, followed by false promises.

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes