ProjectPharaoh

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2019
Good Story. The only issue i have personally is how incredibly stupid MC is. I get he a teenager, But holy crap he doesnt learn. Like for instance, when Liza caught him spying, he feels like shit but yet he still acts a fool not long after. I'll admit there has been times that he has self control and other times his perverseness is hilarious, But i think it gets to be a little too much and dont get me wrong ive played other VN that had a mc that was acting like this one does so dont take my opinion personally. I think one thing ppl seem to exaggerate a little(just a little, not much) is the way of thinking for the male sex when they are at that age and so they kinda portray the mc as some sex demon who doesnt think with his brain PERIOD but with his dick.

Also before anyone says it, im aware this is an X-Rated VN. i guess personally i think being constantly reckless without once in a while or two taking note of the consequences when it comes to VN like this, is kind of a turn off. Idk maybe just make the mc less reckless in future updates? Just a suggestion, nothing more nothing less. But all in all, i love the game!

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
It's a shame to spend the first night of the new year without enjoying the sexy presence of the blonde bombsehell "Little Sis Iris".

The ICSTOR-Milfy City disease of greed (i.e. shamelessly milking subscribers and patrons) is a kind of pandemic that has spread to other developpers, such as Tempress. Well, maybe in the early 2022 we can see some "Sinful Delicacies" story progress.

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
Good Story. The only issue i have personally is how incredibly stupid MC is. I get he a teenage...
True, true, the thing I'm getting a little tired of is: (pardon my french) Can we FUCK more please?!!! As stud as we are, we almost only getting hand, blow and tit jobs. Most of the time the girls are sleeping too. What the hell man, give this guy some punany please! And what the hell is with aunt Stacy, the biggest slut in the game and we still didn't hit that (right).
When she first was introduced with Joshua leaving her room and little Scott entering, I thought "well, we're doing her within the hour!" Boy was I wrong.
The MC may be a tool, but I'm beginning to feel sorry for him for the lack of real sex, while he's surrounded by beautiful women.

Reactions: alpha edge

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
"Dear Patrons, I've got no words to explain other than to say I've suspended billing again. You will not be charged unless the episode is released this month.

Going forward, I'm going to follow the same structure in terms of billing for all future episodes. Active Patrons will not be charged on any given month unless a new episode is released within 36 days from the time of the previous episode's release.

If it takes even one day over 36 days to release a new episode(since the previous one), I will go ahead and suspend billing for the subsequent month.

You all know why this current episode's release has taken so long. I have been dealing with inexplicable mental turmoil due to Pure O, depression and anxiety. It has been a vicious cycle being inches from completion for over 3 months - making promises of release based off of that - to letting pressure mount due to the approaching deadline - and that in turn triggering panic attacks and making the condition worse - resulting in upping medication and taking time to recover. I wouldn't wish that sort of mental hell on anybody.

I've had to work my way up to better levels of mental health even just to sit down and write these posts. After this episode is released, I'm going to hire a couple of developers full time and let them handle 80-90% of the work, as I know it's going to take some time for me to completely recover.

I've said this over and over again... And I could say this a million times and it still wouldn't properly express the amount of gratitude I have for you wonderful souls. You guys are the reason I have been able to even get the medication I needed on my way towards recovering my mental health. This recovery wouldn't have been possible without all of your support - thus providing me with the resources to handle and overcome the situation no matter how worse it got. I'm forever grateful to you wonderful people, and I will do all I can to pay you guys back with my work. Thank you all so much."

First time?
This suppossed "burn-out" and mental issues is exactly the same shit we've read (some three years ago and counting...) with ICSTOR's "Milfy City". Ah, you, the charlatan LIARS!!!

Jan 12, 2021
This suppossed "burn-out" and mental issues is exactly the same shit we've read (some three years ago and counting...) with ICSTOR's "Milfy City". Ah, you, the charlatan LIARS!!!
yap, but i think when ICSTOR got mental issue he got it for real, i mean he real, but you know like some people maybe got any idea from it, like : "oh nice i can got some money from my subs like ICSTOR even i haven't do nothing about my game, i just like upload it once or twice in year and i'm gonna talking my mental issue after uploaded the game. If my subs got mad i just say 'you can to not support me' or i'll hold the payment and comeback when i need some money and saying some shit like 'hey i am back and gonna upload about the progress monthly' and upload the game once in year again, some people gonna fall for it, because there's some of my subs still pay for me monthly."
This is just what i think, it's like bad habit. But, don't trust with what i said this is just my prediction when some creator's gonna scam us what they got from ICSTOR tragedy.
(Actually, i dunno if ICSTOR got mental issue for real or nah, because he just hold "Milfy City" right now).

Reactions: Whatever 309

H8TrainXpress

Jun 9, 2017
I gave this game a shot for episode 12 and played through it and it intrigued me, yet annoyed the shit out of me to the point of actually commenting on the game

I'll agree, the mom is the selling point. Too bad the protagonist is, in the words of actual notes I wrote, "...whiny, kinda rape-y cunt bag" (pardon the c-word, I didn't expect to make my note public)

It feels off-putting the dev can put some real effort into the game, dude did WORK on that lingerie store you spend 1 bit of 1 scene in. But then the dialog and actions of the protagonist get so cringe, taking a break every 1000 words becomes a requirement to prevent too much nerve damage as the brain attempts to kill itself to keep from reading anymore cringe ass dialog

Early on, I had this game labelled good. By the end of the playthrough, I think I labelled it trash to the point of putting the game file on a near dead hard drive SPECIFICALLY so i can re-enact the printer scene from Office Space and then set the remains on fire. It's the closest thing to closure someone's gunna get after reading that dialog

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes