Rayman1427

Jul 4, 2018
This guy is really full of shit. 5 months ago he said he need 3-5 days to release the episode. Been over 5+ months since and has made no progress since then. Only positive thing he did was suspend his billing for the month but wouldn't be shocked if he doesn't release the episode till next year since he ain't getting no money this month.

Jan 12, 2021
This guy is really full of shit. 5 months ago he said he need 3-5 days to release the episode. Been over 5+ months since and has made no progress since then. Only positive thing he did was suspend his billing for the month but wouldn't be shocked if he doesn't release the episode till next year since he ain't getting no money this month.
i don't think so, there's many people on his patron still talk shit like, "take your time man", "you can get rest, so we can still waiting for you", and another bullshit. So, i think he's still planning to doing his habit, i just bet 2 options about him, i think he gonna post an update game but i dunno when it is(but i bet he gonna release it, because he made a lot of excuses before) or if he talk full of shit like progress or anything like excuses again, he gonna still post on his patron like early and end month for getting money(and still full of shit). yeah 50:50 for next post on his patron. which one you wanna bet?

if you say, he will not get a money this month, you must kill all stupid dog got scammed with his bullshit post.

Jan 12, 2021
Because MC's mom is fk hot
as me, i just wonder how's gonna MC's mom feel mC's full "thing" on her "pocket".

But, this game has a different thing like step by step to fuck and after fuck there's more ecstasy. i mean this game has a different thing what i like, even when i compare it with other games it's too far, but actually i just hope this game has an update monthly.

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
as me, i just wonder how's gonna MC's mom feel mC's full "thing" on her "pocket".

But, this game has a different thing like step by step to fuck and after fuck there's more ecstasy. i mean this game has a different thing what i like, even when i compare it with other games it's too far, but actually i just hope this game has an update monthly.
Definitely not gonna happen. He is already done with the update and still making up excuses to delay the release so monthly??? Definitely impossible. The dev became complacent because his revenue is not getting lower than 900$$. This dev probably already got stock piled upto episode 17.

Oct 28, 2017
Definitely not gonna happen. He is already done with the update and still making up excuses to delay the release so monthly??? Definitely impossible. The dev became complacent because his revenue is not getting lower than 900$$. This dev probably already got stock piled upto episode 17.
Bro don't mind me asking How are you so sure that he has done with the update and even stock piled up to ep17.. ?? How can you be sure that he was not slacking off ??

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
Bro don't mind me asking How are you so sure that he has done with the update and even stock piled up to ep17.. ?? How can you be sure that he was not slacking off ??
Well im still being optimistic about it. But remember what he did last year? It took him 4 months and a half for an update and he release it in dec?? And he suffered in his revenue 700$$ down. It only took him 20ish days to release another update. Thats why im assuming that he already stock piled more episodes and just not releasing it.

Oct 28, 2017
Well im still being optimistic about it. But remember what he did last year? It took him 4 months and a half for an update and he release it in dec?? And he suffered in his revenue 700$$ down. It only took him 20ish days to release another update. Thats why im assuming that he already stock piled more episodes and just not releasing it.
Yes I do remember that but it was just a one time thing right. Actually you see the thing is stock piling up to ep17 that means he has to work and a guy like him who scams and who doesn't keep his word is very unlikely to work that hard...just think about it and that to work up to ep17 seems very far fetched , to be honest I don't think he even finished 60% of ep 13. Dude why would he before this month he got paid $1000 more or less. Easy pizy money. And whenever his post has "working hard " is a key word for not working at all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mancerrr
Jan 12, 2021
"Hello everyone, work is inching closer to the finish line. I'm giving it my best. I should be able to release it within this month. If it doesn't happen however, you will not be charged. I have already suspended billing for active Patrons when I made the last post. I'm pushing myself as hard as I can to release it within this month everyone. The next post I make will be the release. Thank you all so much."

this is what he say on his patreon, i don't hope to much, i just wanna yall to make a bet about his next post on his patreon. so i made 2 options about him for next post, release an update game or just another excuses again. Or maybe 3 options? he's not gonna post anymore on his patreon.:confused:

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
"Hello everyone, work is inching closer to the finish line. I'm giving it my best. I should be able to release it within this month. If it doesn't happen however, you will not be charged. I have already suspended billing for active Patrons when I made the last post. I'm pushing myself as hard as I can to release it within this month everyone. The next post I make will be the release. Thank you all so much."

this is what he say on his patreon, i don't hope to much, i just wanna yall to make a bet about his next post on his patreon. so i made 2 options about him for next post, release an update game or just another excuses again. Or maybe 3 options? he's not gonna post anymore on his patreon.:confused:
3 months later: " I don't know what to say, I ..." my prediction.

Oct 28, 2017
I feel like the guy preplanned all this to get abandoned maybe he wanted to quit but didn't wanted to give up the money and he just stalled them up till this month. Like why would he stop charging them ??? They paid him all this month like sheep's so why now? If he wanted he can still charge them and like always they would have paid . And now the dead silent Very suspicious then again it's an assumption. :HideThePain:

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 83 Votes