REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
1637176259515.png

The way this guy writes his posts makes him sounds like he has lepers or something serious and he's coughing with his keystrokes. I have to say this level of acting deserves a Patreon Award within itself.

2-3 days would suggest this weekend...but realistically, his post sounded very negative and the confidence he has himself has been reduced to absolute ZERO, so that stores no faith in me that he can even bother opening up Daz Studio by Friday. If we're lucky...at least have his tabs open and organized by Sunday.

Reactions: lolcop101

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
I think
He released this time
Because if he doesn't released no one trust or support him anytime
Hey I'm writing this post out of concern. I - along with many others here - have been following this game and this dev for a long time now.

It is no exaggeration when I say that this dev has always delayed every update by 2-3 months consistently. For the past 3 updates he has been talking about mental issues. He claims that he'll deliver it a few days late, then few weeks and then a couple months.

I understand that you may find reason to believe in this and trust him, but the matter of fact is that he himself is unable to keep his promises, whether they are genuine or not in the first place.

It is your decision, but I strongly recommend stopping your pledge towards him. Obviously you can re-sub when the update drops (yes he suspended billing currently) but until then it is not worth giving your hard earned money to a dev like him.

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
Need to be close to 800$ and he did suspended the billing but what's the point of suspending more than half way of the month he already got this months cash. Let's see what happens next month.
Suspending the billing most likely is only to soothe his pantrons for trash talking him. Its already near the end of the month so whats the point of suspensing the billing when he already got this months milk like what you said.

He probably will not release it again this month. Thats why hes suspending it. So that he can say that he cant finish it again this month thats why he suspended his billing HAHAHAHHAA. I can see this happen HAHAHAHA fcking genius plan.

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes