Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018

XDD

he will keep profiting from you as long as you remain his patreon. he doesnt even bother releasing because easy money every month. btw this game doesnt even have high end renders or animations, so if he wanted he could easily release many of them
He is stock piling them. So there would be no hassle for him when releasing an update he can just release an update whenever je feel like it. Or when his revenue suffers. Just take a look at his releases when it suffered in last November HAHAHAHA. After releasing an update he release another update within a fcking month HAHAHAHA.

He just said someone is helping him but are you really gonna believe that??? He already have them stock piled ready for release HAHAHA.

Because he knows that after he finishes this game , no one would bother pledging to him again. Most of us are only here because of the Model of the mom HAHAHAHA

Reactions: Kakarot vegeta

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
Give this a couple more months till this gets the ab tag the devs of Oath of Loyalty will delete their pt page soon.
if my PC didn't have a heart attacked every time I open Daz plus if I knew how to use Daz I would continue this

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Give this a couple more months till this gets the ab tag the devs of Oath of Loyalty will delete their pt page soon.
if my PC didn't have a heart attacked every time I open Daz plus if I knew how to use Daz I would continue this
Huh? What does Silk_Ari have to do with Temptress games? Aren't they still working on the Under House Arrest reboot?

Oct 28, 2017
He is stock piling them. So there would be no hassle for him when releasing an update he can just release an update whenever je feel like it. Or when his revenue suffers. Just take a look at his releases when it suffered in last November HAHAHAHA. After releasing an update he release another update within a fcking month HAHAHAHA.

He just said someone is helping him but are you really gonna believe that??? He already have them stock piled ready for release HAHAHA.

Because he knows that after he finishes this game , no one would bother pledging to him again. Most of us are only here because of the Model of the mom HAHAHAHA
Yeah he may have stock piled upto 2-3 updates considering the level of quantity and quality of both the visuals and written (extremely poor) and since there is no animation. Yeah I don't think anyone's working with him the guy is a complete fake. About the mom model that is completely true like I sometimes believe the dev must have casted a spell or a curse on that model or hypnotism as if they can't let go. That can explain why the people are still pledging him or maybe I'm just being too presumptuous:p

Reactions: Mancerrr

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
The dev is making fun of his patrons. I gave the guy the benefit of the doubt, because depression. But even that seems a lie now.

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
The dev is making fun of his patrons. I gave the guy the benefit of the doubt, because depression. But even that seems a lie now.
Yeah depression doesn't stop you from releasing a game that only had a "weeks worth of work" left. The update is finished, he's just hoarding it, perhaps going for some type of sympathy play.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Yeah depression doesn't stop you from releasing a game that only had a "weeks worth of work" left. The update is finished, he's just hoarding it, perhaps going for some type of sympathy play.
I try not to be judgemental, but this dev has clearly finished this update (if not more). He is only waiting for a drop in patronage to release, and when the sheep give more $$, he will only delay again.

Sad state of affairs, but something you commonly find with piecemeal release scenarios like this.

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
He posted another bs HAHAHAHHAA

He said the release would be in Aug. 6, what month are we now?? Fcking liar HAHAHAHA . Then he said the release would be in september. Then said 1st week of oct definitely. Now it would still take 2 to 3 days????? HAHAHAHAHA

He really is dragging the update. He would probably release it in the last week of november fcking genius.

Reactions: lolcop101
Oct 28, 2017
Oh God the level the acting and drama this dev can display mannn..! I was going through his all his post like how many times the guy had written "working hard" , " working 24/7 " and all those sh*t .And even to the point of giving three release dates and failing them intentionally... really he cannot tell his work is getting close to its end or actually simply lying. I wonder how dumb one needs to be to not see through his lies and this goes to all devs like him .Have some respect for those who support you god.

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 83 Votes