Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
He probably wont release it anytime since his revenue is still at 1000$. He will release it when this game got the abandoned tag. It would be 6 month since the last update in december 9.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
He probably wont release it anytime since his revenue is still at 1000$. He will release it when this game got the abandoned tag. It would be 6 month since the last update in december 9.
Last Saturday it had finally dropped to 988$, and he got more for releasing nothing?

Oh well. Some sheep never learn.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Patreon really should start doing something about these games. 2020 and 2021 have been full of games with false promises, devs lying about the delay and exploiting their fans because patreon allows it.

It's crazy lately how many games have been abadonned and they don't have any cosequences for it.

Jan 12, 2021
Where is the abandoned tag??? Tag this as abandoned then see how fast he would release the update.
is it? i don't think so, but if u say it's like milfy city then yes. i think this dev had something worse than ICSTOR, i mean even ICSTOR never promise anything about his game, he just wanna promise when he could afford to promise. But, this dev.... damnnnn i dunno this is another level for lying, scamming(maybe), and another bullshit post about gettin upload the game. I was being his patron, but when i saw some bullshit over there, i decided to stop subscribe him. The game is absolutely perfect but no for all his bullshittin post.

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
is it? i don't think so, but if u say it's like milfy city then yes. i think this dev had something worse than ICSTOR, i mean even ICSTOR never promise anything about his game, he just wanna promise when he could afford to promise. But, this dev.... damnnnn i dunno this is another level for lying, scamming(maybe), and another bullshit post about gettin upload the game. I was being his patron, but when i saw some bullshit over there, i decided to stop subscribe him. The game is absolutely perfect but no for all his bullshittin post.
Six months for an update what a joke. Theres even no animation. He is not DrPinkcake which is taking 4-6 months but delivering a massive update. This one here is not even exceeding 500 renders. And he has the face to say all those excuses.

Jan 12, 2021
Six months for an update what a joke. Theres even no animation. He is not DrPinkcake which is taking 4-6 months but delivering a massive update. This one here is not even exceeding 500 renders. And he has the face to say all those excuses.
the stupid thing is, he got the excuses but he still push his patron to charge even he's not talking like that, but when he post something like every early month or end month it makes me thinking he's smart but for scam. when i be his patron no one talkin bout his late and keep saying, "take a rest, more you can rest more the great game quality is", and i pissed off bout that, so i talked badly (not that bad) and then people might start thinkin like "yeah something's wrong right here" and keep talkin about his excuses again and again...but i dunno right now, maybe i gonna be his patron (again) this month for looking some comment.

Oct 28, 2017
the stupid thing is, he got the excuses but he still push his patron to charge even he's not talking like that, but when he post something like every early month or end month it makes me thinking he's smart but for scam. when i be his patron no one talkin bout his late and keep saying, "take a rest, more you can rest more the great game quality is", and i pissed off bout that, so i talked badly (not that bad) and then people might start thinkin like "yeah something's wrong right here" and keep talkin about his excuses again and again...but i dunno right now, maybe i gonna be his patron (again) this month for looking some comment.
What can you do the guy is blessed with sheep's:FacePalm:.Hey I have a question if someone becomes his Patreon now will he be charged??? Cuz I to wanna see some sheep comments except for the bahhh:KEK:

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 83 Votes