trauts

Aug 12, 2018
maybe it's just me but If i was being blackmailed, my priority will be to eliminate it first, instead of indulging fantasies. according to the overview:
"Your Parents are a power couple. Your Dad - a high profile Mafia Boss. A man of extreme Wealth and Power. A man whom even Presidents of nations fear."
MC should have the resources to do just that AND then indulge in the fantasy

Sep 9, 2021
maybe it's just me but If i was being blackmailed, my priority will be to eliminate it first, instead of indulging fantasies. according to the overview:
"Your Parents are a power couple. Your Dad - a high profile Mafia Boss. A man of extreme Wealth and Power. A man whom even Presidents of nations fear."
MC should have the resources to do just that AND then indulge in the fantasy
I mean he must have a gun at least.
He he is capable to spy and spot those moron alone so even taking then down should not be off the table .

He knows everything is at stake yet he behave like dumb cunt.

Reactions: ju1zzed and trauts
Jan 12, 2021

"Dear Patrons, I've got no words to explain other than to say I've suspended billing again. You will not be charged unless the episode is released this month.

Going forward, I'm going to follow the same structure in terms of billing for all future episodes. Active Patrons will not be charged on any given month unless a new episode is released within 36 days from the time of the previous episode's release.

If it takes even one day over 36 days to release a new episode(since the previous one), I will go ahead and suspend billing for the subsequent month.

You all know why this current episode's release has taken so long. I have been dealing with inexplicable mental turmoil due to Pure O, depression and anxiety. It has been a vicious cycle being inches from completion for over 3 months - making promises of release based off of that - to letting pressure mount due to the approaching deadline - and that in turn triggering panic attacks and making the condition worse - resulting in upping medication and taking time to recover. I wouldn't wish that sort of mental hell on anybody.

I've had to work my way up to better levels of mental health even just to sit down and write these posts. After this episode is released, I'm going to hire a couple of developers full time and let them handle 80-90% of the work, as I know it's going to take some time for me to completely recover.

I've said this over and over again... And I could say this a million times and it still wouldn't properly express the amount of gratitude I have for you wonderful souls. You guys are the reason I have been able to even get the medication I needed on my way towards recovering my mental health. This recovery wouldn't have been possible without all of your support - thus providing me with the resources to handle and overcome the situation no matter how worse it got. I'm forever grateful to you wonderful people, and I will do all I can to pay you guys back with my work. Thank you all so much."

First time?

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
"Dear Patrons, I've got no words to explain other than to say I've suspended billing again. You will not be charged unless the episode is released this month.

Going forward, I'm going to follow the same structure in terms of billing for all future episodes. Active Patrons will not be charged on any given month unless a new episode is released within 36 days from the time of the previous episode's release.

If it takes even one day over 36 days to release a new episode(since the previous one), I will go ahead and suspend billing for the subsequent month.

You all know why this current episode's release has taken so long. I have been dealing with inexplicable mental turmoil due to Pure O, depression and anxiety. It has been a vicious cycle being inches from completion for over 3 months - making promises of release based off of that - to letting pressure mount due to the approaching deadline - and that in turn triggering panic attacks and making the condition worse - resulting in upping medication and taking time to recover. I wouldn't wish that sort of mental hell on anybody.

I've had to work my way up to better levels of mental health even just to sit down and write these posts. After this episode is released, I'm going to hire a couple of developers full time and let them handle 80-90% of the work, as I know it's going to take some time for me to completely recover.

I've said this over and over again... And I could say this a million times and it still wouldn't properly express the amount of gratitude I have for you wonderful souls. You guys are the reason I have been able to even get the medication I needed on my way towards recovering my mental health. This recovery wouldn't have been possible without all of your support - thus providing me with the resources to handle and overcome the situation no matter how worse it got. I'm forever grateful to you wonderful people, and I will do all I can to pay you guys back with my work. Thank you all so much."

First time?
Hire developpers to do 80-90% of the work?
Lol.

Oct 28, 2017

First time?
Admit the guy in a mental Asylum. He is a danger to his society and neighborhood. This level of mental illness is of the charts:ROFLMAO::LOL:

Jan 12, 2021
1639521297642.png

no charge for January, and begin on February, i dunno if he's gonna upload the new update (after an update this month i think), or maybe just talking about his pannicking for release the game.

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018

First time?
Another bullsht post I see. The part that he said he will hire people to make his update faster??? He already gave that excuse last year. Thats why he managed to release an update within 20ish days. I concluded that he already have the episode ready for release thats the reason of the fast update. He is probably gonna use it again to boost his revenue by release a fast update after releasing episode 13 either this month or the next month.

The hiring is just an excuse. He already stockpiled and episodes he just needs an reason to release it to boost his revenue.

Example. He released an episode this month. Then after a month he will release a fast update. Then he will say that the reason for his fast update is because of the people he hires to help with the game.

I can see through you scamtress HAHAHAHA

Reactions: Kakarot vegeta
Oct 28, 2017
Add abandoned to this sh*t. The guy literally did nothing at all except for lie. He stockpiled nothing. Hire developers to do 80-90% to the work??? Lol Does he really except people to believe that. Just a scammer scamtress (n):ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucifer69.

Rayman1427

Jul 4, 2018
wait. so this MOFO supposedly suspended billing for December but he undid it. Now he is suspending billing for January but won't be shocked if he cancels that later in the month.

Jan 12, 2021
wait. so this MOFO supposedly suspended billing for December but he undid it. Now he is suspending billing for January but won't be shocked if he cancels that later in the month.
he did it man, just to people paid for November, and come forward he just suspend it if you paid him one month before new post.

But, still his fangirl keep talking shit like "taking rest" and some stuff stupid.

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
he did it man, just to people paid for November, and come forward he just suspend it if you paid him one month before new post.

But, still his fangirl keep talking shit like "taking rest" and some stuff stupid.
There is something wrong with his patrons. They are getting scam in their faces and still. Pleasing the dev like a god HAHAHAHA

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes