LVXS

Oct 25, 2017
I mean do I like picturing all the loads Aunt Stacy has taken, of course not, but she is an attractive lady who just happens to have an insatiable sexual appetite. I'm more amazed for being a nymphomaniac she's not as least bisexual, though she did make a comment she tried girls, and it just wasn't her preference.
Personally looking forward to taming that sexy minx

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
4 months and still nothing huh? He is really patient for holding the update. In his latest post he the release would be either the 10th or 11th and there still nothing. I can smell another bs post coming.
Until his monthly income reaches below 1k he will not upload the update

efialtis

Dec 11, 2018
Tried this one today and every now and then i get messages about pics/animations missing. Just downloaded the game from here, is this a known issue?

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
not for this time, i just comment on his patreon and his patron start comment about him to ignoring his patron, maybe they feel bored to give him some respect for this time
Well his promise is worth sht. If he gave a release date it means it would not be release in the date he given. He'll delay it again. He will probably release it next week since it closer to the end of the month. So he can laze around till the end of the because of the excuse of just having release an update HAHAHHA fcking smart

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
Silent treatment huh it would be a miracle if he release an update this month HAHAHAH

Anyone new here should take this as a warning if you are considering of pledgeing to this developer.

His promises are worth sht, yeah you read that right . There was not a time where he actually honored his promise.

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
he will do it if he's low on money
Releasing an update is close to nil because we are near in the end of the month. Based on his records of releasing an update he only did it in last December to regain back his lost patrons doing an update within a month.(which ep might be already done just stack piled)

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
Is the game dead after this release, if it happens? The dev seems to not care anymore
Its not dead he is just milking it for how long till it goes. He is already done with the update just not releasing it because his revenue is still at Thousand Dollars threshold. He probably have upto episode 16 stacked.

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes