Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Despite all the criticism I’ve read in the past about the game, the premise and tags were enough to draw me in…. And sure all the women are smoking hot, but there is so much wrong with the story direction from the MC’s POV, lack of choices, not to mention the plot with the love-sick lesbian sister and the MC’s one track mind when it comes to his obsession with his Mom whlie he’s surrounded by a potential harem of gorgeous women he can go after…. I dunno I quit around when the MC takes his Mother with him to spy on the government agent that seems to have it in for his family.

For now I can either wait for more to happen with the other ladies… or I can easily just forget this altogether.

Jan 12, 2021
Despite all the criticism I’ve read in the past about the game, the premise and tags were enough to draw me in…. And sure all the women are smoking hot, but there is so much wrong with the story direction from the MC’s POV, lack of choices, not to mention the plot with the love-sick lesbian sister and the MC’s one track mind when it comes to his obsession with his Mom whlie he’s surrounded by a potential harem of gorgeous women he can go after…. I dunno I quit around when the MC takes his Mother with him to spy on the government agent that seems to have it in for his family.

For now I can either wait for more to happen with the other ladies… or I can easily just forget this altogether.
just don't hope too much dude, as me playing another game is better than waiting this game

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
just don't hope too much dude, as me playing another game is better than waiting this game
Oh yeah, for sure man I've moved on, just like to check in every so often to see how the story has progressed, but I'm certainly not holding my breath waiting on this one.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017

You quit in chapter 11, which means you only missed one chapter still. Not much of a loss to be honest.
There are other VN´s to play and ones with choices, hehe.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
You quit in chapter 11, which means you only missed one chapter still. Not much of a loss to be honest.
There are other VN´s to play and ones with choices, hehe.
Thanks for the heads up. I liked the progress with seducing and corrupting the younger sister, and still hold out hope we can eventually seduce the rest of the sisters and aunties like the MC has with Mom so she won't feel always uncomfortable or pressured to be around the MC as the only way he can get some kind of relief. Once that happens I'll definitely want to come back and check it out.

Reactions: Qixoni

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Thanks for the heads up. I liked the progress with seducing and corrupting the younger sister, and still hold out hope we can eventually seduce the rest of the sisters and aunties like the MC has with Mom so she won't feel always uncomfortable or pressured to be around the MC as the only way he can get some kind of relief. Once that happens I'll definitely want to come back and check it out.
Yes, the Iris storyline had a good progress in chapter 12, hehe. Doubt much will come from the lesbian sister, i forgot her name, but with Jasmine, i think that´s her name, perhaps. The Aunt is a must for sure. Don´t like the adopted one much.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Yes, the Iris storyline had a good progress in chapter 12, hehe. Doubt much will come from the lesbian sister, i forgot her name, but with Jasmine, i think that´s her name, perhaps. The Aunt is a must for sure. Don´t like the adopted one much.
I think the 'lesbian' sister wouldn't be so disappointing if she wasn't so heartsick and obsessed over her girlfriend. I'm almost positive she's gonna propose to her any minute, which is something I was just hoping not to see. Honestly I was surprised that despite being labeled bisexual, she never seems remotely interested in men, or mentions any previous boyfriends/conquests. I honestly would have liked to see her character have some of overprotective crush on her brother as her favorite sibling and not wanting to act on it, only pursues women instead. That would have been a better storyline imo, otherwise just how is she bisexual?

I'm also looking forward to the MC taming both aunts, especially his mother's sister, the cheating nympho. I'd love to see him tame her lust and constant need to fuck as she's definitely a size queen and with his current lust, they seem like a perfect match.

I may just come back in any case once the update is out and see if we still are getting a slow burn with everyone or if the MC actually will get to fuck someone....anyone at this rate, and I'm not counting sleep sex.

• Angry
Reactions: WastedTalent
2.40 star(s) 83 Votes