indigis

May 8, 2018
Anyone remember this??
He is already done just not releasing it to get the maximum income.
Too bad that his revenue did not suffered like in ep 8 then he would probably already release an episode. His revenue is stable at 1300$$
He probably already has upto ep 16.

Well he already use this excuse many times. So if you will believe it. Its up to you.
It's always someone on a pirate site complaining about the income a developer gets lol. Who cares what he gets monthly, that's for the supporters to decide if they want to give him money for various reasons such as the overall quality of the game and maintaining it for future use. Regardless of his post about mental health being true or false, he still has made a pretty solid game so far and deserves to be paid for it since his patron count early on was no where near the current amount.

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
Everyone's got personal issues... Everyone's got battles they've got to face in their day to day lives.. But that's no reason to delay what they're supposed to be doing.. Their Job!.. As much as I should take ownership about this situation with the delay, as much as I'm gutted about this situation.... When you're spending everyday afraid of your own mind, things like accountability and responsibility (no matter how much you want to stick to them) go lower on the scale of your worries.. when worries about your sanity take precedence and consume all of your mental faculties.. I don't want to go much into a sob story... anyone who knows anything about Pure O, knows what absolute hell that can be. At least if one goes completely insane, they wouldn't know they're suffering.

After Episode 8, no matter how low things got in my mind, regardless of any bouts with pure o, depression and anxiety, I've given it my all to ensure that there weren't any massive delays like the current one. This time though, as desperately as I want to be accountable, I'm afraid there hasn't been much I could do over the last 2 months. I've upped the dosage of my medications to get a grip over my physiology and psychology. But I doubt I'll be able to release the episode this month everyone. Goes without saying this could sound horribly unprofessional.. And I completely understand if you're upset about this. If you are, please feel free to delete your pledge. As always, I will send you the episode once it's completed through messenger whether you're still a patron or not. To be very honest, I really didn't expect all of you to still be here despite this huge delay. I consider myself lucky to have and always have had such understanding and kind souls supporting me throughout this no matter what. In all sincerity, I truly, truly hope that my mind would allow me to do right by you guys.. I've recently upped the dosage of my medication. The zombification effect as a result of that should wear off in a couple of days. Then, I can get back to work and finally finish that final stretch of work on this episode. Release will happen in the first week of the coming month. In all sincerity, and I just cannot emphasize how truly I mean this.. Thank you from the bottom of my soul. I just cannot express my gratitude for all of you wonderful people.
Why always he bring the update in the first week??

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Why always he bring the update in the first week??
That most likely has to do with how Patreon set up their payment schedule unfortunately. To be honest though if possible I do think especially for a dev with mental health issues payment per update and a tip jar would be the better way to go.

Less stress about not delivering and you can more easily release at a time when there is less of a flood of updates (since many devs keep Patreon payment schedule in mind after experiencing that some patrons also do hit and runs and release at start of new month), making it more likely your game is noticed.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
That most likely has to do with how Patreon set up their payment schedule unfortunately. To be honest though if possible I do think especially for a dev with mental health issues payment per update and a tip jar would be the better way to go.

Less stress about not delivering and you can more easily release at a time when there is less of a flood of updates (since many devs keep Patreon payment schedule in mind after experiencing that some patrons also do hit and runs and release at start of new month), making it more likely your game is noticed.
In theory this is good, but in practical terms it´s not. The dev would lose motivation first second with the mental breakdown history he has

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DA22

Kit2

Aug 6, 2020
Game is pretty much boring ,
Just press skip button and game will fast-forward.
I don't mine adding ntr , and other characters with more fetishes.
Beacuse game needs to be interesting and if u do wrong u have to pay plenty
Thats why i like big brother another story game.

Reactions: Kakarot vegeta

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Game is pretty much boring ,
Just press skip button and game will fast-forward.
I don't mine adding ntr , and other characters with more fetishes.
Beacuse game needs to be interesting and if u do wrong u have to pay plenty
Thats why i like big brother another story game.
This not actually a game at the moment, but a Kinetic novel. YOu don´t have any choices whatsoever

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Sadly I have to agree its little more than a kinetic novel when we have no choice in the MC's actions let alone any real branching decisions other than those that ended in a game over early in the game.

I don't know how far I'm into the game I am right now, but with signing the modeling contract for Mom, I'm kind of surprised given how much of a nympho Aunt Stacy is, nothing remotely flirtatious or sexual has happened with her or anyone really outside of Mom, who stupidly keeps giving in whenever the MC stubbornly keeps forcing the issue with her. That's the real downside to not being able to have a say in what is said or done in any potential choices so far.

S0me0nexD

Aug 4, 2020
Sadly I have to agree its little more than a kinetic novel when we have no choice in the MC's actions let alone any real branching decisions other than those that ended in a game over early in the game.

I don't know how far I'm into the game I am right now, but with signing the modeling contract for Mom, I'm kind of surprised given how much of a nympho Aunt Stacy is, nothing remotely flirtatious or sexual has happened with her or anyone really outside of Mom, who stupidly keeps giving in whenever the MC stubbornly keeps forcing the issue with her. That's the real downside to not being able to have a say in what is said or done in any potential choices so far.
That's most of the games out there i dunno why people don't take making this kind of games seriously or it's shit story or a buggy game feast or no choices it's just confusing

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
okay, new month already guys
Everyone's got personal issues... Everyone's got battles they've got to face in their day to day lives.. But that's no reason to delay what they're supposed to be doing.. Their Job!.. As much as I should take ownership about this situation with the delay, as much as I'm gutted about this situation.... When you're spending everyday afraid of your own mind, things like accountability and responsibility (no matter how much you want to stick to them) go lower on the scale of your worries.. when worries about your sanity take precedence and consume all of your mental faculties.. I don't want to go much into a sob story... anyone who knows anything about Pure O, knows what absolute hell that can be. At least if one goes completely insane, they wouldn't know they're suffering.

After Episode 8, no matter how low things got in my mind, regardless of any bouts with pure o, depression and anxiety, I've given it my all to ensure that there weren't any massive delays like the current one. This time though, as desperately as I want to be accountable, I'm afraid there hasn't been much I could do over the last 2 months. I've upped the dosage of my medications to get a grip over my physiology and psychology. But I doubt I'll be able to release the episode this month everyone. Goes without saying this could sound horribly unprofessional.. And I completely understand if you're upset about this. If you are, please feel free to delete your pledge. As always, I will send you the episode once it's completed through messenger whether you're still a patron or not. To be very honest, I really didn't expect all of you to still be here despite this huge delay. I consider myself lucky to have and always have had such understanding and kind souls supporting me throughout this no matter what. In all sincerity, I truly, truly hope that my mind would allow me to do right by you guys.. I've recently upped the dosage of my medication. The zombification effect as a result of that should wear off in a couple of days. Then, I can get back to work and finally finish that final stretch of work on this episode. Release will happen in the first week of the coming month. In all sincerity, and I just cannot emphasize how truly I mean this.. Thank you from the bottom of my soul. I just cannot express my gratitude for all of you wonderful people.
He say's "Release will happen in the first week of the coming month" (i.e. October). Lets see if he keeps that promise.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
So, he will kill the game at the moment it starts to get good. How often this is happening it´s quite frightening.
How is this even a game? this if anything is a massive slow burn novel. The only real choices we had were in the very beginning and even those choices were either (A) go down this one path or (B) you get a game over which if you think about it isn't even a real choice.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76
Oct 28, 2017
How is this even a game? this if anything is a massive slow burn novel. The only real choices we had were in the very beginning and even those choices were either (A) go down this one path or (B) you get a game over which if you think about it isn't even a real choice.
The Funny thing is there are some who thinks this is a solid game :ROFLMAO:.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Yeah I kind of gave up with the slow burn focus on just mainly 1 L.I. (not counting sleep sex which I find boring). Just got to the part where the MC and Mom leave the country hot on the tail of the government agent...and snooze...maybe I'll check back in later, for me the lack of real choices and a MC I hate more often than not with how he acts and what he says is just killing my motivation to play.

The only recent positive arc for me is the flirtation with the sisters and Iris in particular. It is kinda hilarious how sexually active the milfs are, they all seem to have friendzoned the MC with the exception of Mom, Aunt Stacy in particular seems like a total nympho and will sex up any male with a cock... with the exception of the one closest to her currently.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Yeah I kind of gave up with the slow burn focus on just mainly 1 L.I. (not counting sleep sex which I find boring). Just got to the part where the MC and Mom leave the country hot on the tail of the government agent...and snooze...maybe I'll check back in later, for me the lack of real choices and a MC I hate more often than not with how he acts and what he says is just killing my motivation to play.

The only recent positive arc for me is the flirtation with the sisters and Iris in particular. It is kinda hilarious how sexually active the milfs are, they all seem to have friendzoned the MC with the exception of Mom, Aunt Stacy in particular seems like a total nympho and will sex up any male with a cock... with the exception of the one closest to her currently.
That is funny as well seeing as when I mentioned my original post review a few years back (before the mother finally gave in a gave the MC his first piece of heaven) that if MC was really trying to crack any of them he should have went after his Aunt Stacy rather than his mother. She would have been far easier seeing as

(A) she was a completely nympho
(B) once she saw what he had between his legs she would have fallen for him head over heels.

Though on another note I wonder how she would react if she learned that not only her sister started sampling another man but she was in fact keeping it in the family with her own child.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
As i have said here some times, this is a kinetic novel, not a game. I used the word game there just because when i was venting, hehe.
I still remembered when this had choices, you could have a game over right at the start. Good times

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
That is funny as well seeing as when I mentioned my original post review a few years back (before the mother finally gave in a gave the MC his first piece of heaven) that if MC was really trying to crack any of them he should have went after his Aunt Stacy rather than his mother. She would have been far easier seeing as

(A) she was a completely nympho
(B) once she saw what he had between his legs she would have fallen for him head over heels.

Though on another note I wonder how she would react if she learned that not only her sister started sampling another man but she was in fact keeping it in the family with her own child.
I just barely started 'playing' this earlier this week after having it on my radar for months now and occasionally reading a lot of the more negative than positive posts here. Thought it was about time I gave it a try and all I can see is wasted potential. I do agree with both of your points as they are completely realistic and logical reasons why the MC should have made a first attempt with Aunt Stacy and then recruit her with her perversity and hunger for sex, she may have even helped him out in achieving his ultimate goal of creating a true family harem.

Its entirely feasible that once Aunt Stacy got to sample what the MC has going on between his legs, she essentially becomes the role of sugar momma (not that he needs the money) but she decides since her nephew seems to have the same over powering high sex drive she has, that he can take care of all her needs (exclusively, for those of us not really keen on seeing her with other guys) and in return will help him corrupt and seduce everyone else.

I find it hilarious Aunt Stacy literally fucked the 18 y.o. neighbor but since arriving to visit, but can't seem to spend more than a couple hours at the house before leaving to go shopping or looking to score sex from some rando when her perpetually horny and horse-sized hung nephew, having to settle for just foreplay from Mom would jump at the chance to service her as she would not put any restrictions on their sex.

Glad to see Iris finally coming around and rather than react in revulsion, disgust or fear at her being seduced and corrupted by the MC, this far in the 'game' this should have happened much sooner with her and the other sisters, including Ella. Not interested in sleep sex since to me its essentially rape, so I'd rather just either eliminate Ella from the L.I. pool since she's a lesbian hopelessly in love with her girlfriend, or have the MC engage in some kind of bonding with her turning into lust and seduction.

Again, I'm not proposing the MC has to be the only one having sex, but it just seems comical everyone else is getting some, including the lesbians, while our protag is still wasting too much time on pursuing one woman, insanely hot as she may be, but given her personality and who she is/married to, is going to resist the most compared to virtually every other female in the game, single or in a relationship.

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes