Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
If he dont release the update by the 20th that means it wont be release this month. Releasing an update near the end of the month is not in his vocabulary.

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
I don't get what you're all complaining about. You literally play this game for free.
As soon as it comes out if the dev release it to all levels the I poney up £1 to download and copy the links here while I do the ic patch and then I put the patch here but I might put it all in one but it will take longer to upload do you guys want all in 1or with ic and game separate

Reactions: pagasus

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
As soon as it comes out if the dev release it to all levels the I poney up £1 to download and copy the links here while I do the ic patch and then I put the patch here but I might put it all in one but it will take longer to upload do you guys want all in 1or with ic and game separate
I always wait for the i patch, and it never bothered me that it was a separate file

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
lol, i came here to say the fact he delayed the update, because no one answer me when i leave comment on his patreon, no shit no news no fuckin words, looks like death patreon for me
You can read my posts about this dev containing all the facts. But some of it are gone and deleted now I dont know why.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You can read my posts about this dev containing all the facts. But some of it are gone and deleted now I dont know why.
Not too say you are right or wrong or not entitled to your opinion, but maybe you repeated them a few times too often and vehement? :)

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
So, he will kill the game at the moment it starts to get good. How often this is happening it´s quite frightening.

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
Not too say you are right or wrong or not entitled to your opinion, but maybe you repeated them a few times too often and vehement? :)
Been repeating it for the new fellas who stumbled upon this game. It is also a means of reminder. If they are thinking of pledging.

Well you can enterpret it however you want.

S0me0nexD

Aug 4, 2020
Everyone's got personal issues... Everyone's got battles they've got to face in their day to day lives.. But that's no reason to delay what they're supposed to be doing.. Their Job!.. As much as I should take ownership about this situation with the delay, as much as I'm gutted about this situation.... When you're spending everyday afraid of your own mind, things like accountability and responsibility (no matter how much you want to stick to them) go lower on the scale of your worries.. when worries about your sanity take precedence and consume all of your mental faculties.. I don't want to go much into a sob story... anyone who knows anything about Pure O, knows what absolute hell that can be. At least if one goes completely insane, they wouldn't know they're suffering.

After Episode 8, no matter how low things got in my mind, regardless of any bouts with pure o, depression and anxiety, I've given it my all to ensure that there weren't any massive delays like the current one. This time though, as desperately as I want to be accountable, I'm afraid there hasn't been much I could do over the last 2 months. I've upped the dosage of my medications to get a grip over my physiology and psychology. But I doubt I'll be able to release the episode this month everyone. Goes without saying this could sound horribly unprofessional.. And I completely understand if you're upset about this. If you are, please feel free to delete your pledge. As always, I will send you the episode once it's completed through messenger whether you're still a patron or not. To be very honest, I really didn't expect all of you to still be here despite this huge delay. I consider myself lucky to have and always have had such understanding and kind souls supporting me throughout this no matter what. In all sincerity, I truly, truly hope that my mind would allow me to do right by you guys.. I've recently upped the dosage of my medication. The zombification effect as a result of that should wear off in a couple of days. Then, I can get back to work and finally finish that final stretch of work on this episode. Release will happen in the first week of the coming month. In all sincerity, and I just cannot emphasize how truly I mean this.. Thank you from the bottom of my soul. I just cannot express my gratitude for all of you wonderful people.

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
Anyone remember this??
He is already done just not releasing it to get the maximum income.
Too bad that his revenue did not suffered like in ep 8 then he would probably already release an episode. His revenue is stable at 1300$$
He probably already has upto ep 16.

Well he already use this excuse many times. So if you will believe it. Its up to you.

Reactions: Eltonjon
Oct 28, 2017
Anyone remember this??
He is already done just not releasing it to get the maximum income.
Too bad that his revenue did not suffered like in ep 8 then he would probably already release an episode. His revenue is stable at 1300$$
He probably already has upto ep 16.

Well he already use this excuse many times. So if you will believe it. Its up to you.
Don't bother. Just go with the flow

Oct 28, 2017
Everyone's got personal issues... Everyone's got battles they've got to face in their day to day lives.. But that's no reason to delay what they're supposed to be doing.. Their Job!.. As much as I should take ownership about this situation with the delay, as much as I'm gutted about this situation.... When you're spending everyday afraid of your own mind, things like accountability and responsibility (no matter how much you want to stick to them) go lower on the scale of your worries.. when worries about your sanity take precedence and consume all of your mental faculties.. I don't want to go much into a sob story... anyone who knows anything about Pure O, knows what absolute hell that can be. At least if one goes completely insane, they wouldn't know they're suffering.

After Episode 8, no matter how low things got in my mind, regardless of any bouts with pure o, depression and anxiety, I've given it my all to ensure that there weren't any massive delays like the current one. This time though, as desperately as I want to be accountable, I'm afraid there hasn't been much I could do over the last 2 months. I've upped the dosage of my medications to get a grip over my physiology and psychology. But I doubt I'll be able to release the episode this month everyone. Goes without saying this could sound horribly unprofessional.. And I completely understand if you're upset about this. If you are, please feel free to delete your pledge. As always, I will send you the episode once it's completed through messenger whether you're still a patron or not. To be very honest, I really didn't expect all of you to still be here despite this huge delay. I consider myself lucky to have and always have had such understanding and kind souls supporting me throughout this no matter what. In all sincerity, I truly, truly hope that my mind would allow me to do right by you guys.. I've recently upped the dosage of my medication. The zombification effect as a result of that should wear off in a couple of days. Then, I can get back to work and finally finish that final stretch of work on this episode. Release will happen in the first week of the coming month. In all sincerity, and I just cannot emphasize how truly I mean this.. Thank you from the bottom of my soul. I just cannot express my gratitude for all of you wonderful people.
Aww.. Man so sad. You know mental issues are very serious this days. I hope the dev gets well soon. Kudos to his Patreons for supporting him in time of needs. :)(y)

• Angry
Reactions: test7777
2.40 star(s) 83 Votes