RedSignal

May 8, 2020
Animation huh? HAHAHAHA

Definitely not the animation. Have you seen any update hes done with an animation? He is already done he is just not releasing it. His revenue is stable at 1400$$ so he is back again to his tactic of delaying.
Lol, tactic blame? when he is giving update every 2 months or so? Give the dev some space, and be mindful that you are not a pateron.

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
Lol, tactic blame? when he is giving update every 2 months or so? Give the dev some space, and be mindful that you are not a pateron.
Ohh I understand you must be new, still dont know how the the dev do the things in here HAHAHAHA

Sorry for not being not a patreon since episode 8 HAHAHAHA

Reactions: Eltonjon
Oct 28, 2017
Ohh I understand you must be new, still dont know how the the dev do the things in here HAHAHAHA

Sorry for not being not a patreon since episode 8 HAHAHAHA
No man the Redsignal (he/she) is not new .Whenever someone questions the Devs motives , he/she pops up to defend the dev like a simp with only one common comeback "you are not a patreon" .I really don't know how does he/she assume only by looking at a comment that someone is not a patreon, maybe Redsignal(he/she) has a patreon detecting globe or something:p:ROFLMAO: .Maybe Redsignal things he/she is the only pateon in this entire site, the last of his/her species:LUL::KEK:

Jan 12, 2021
FYI, patron rarely shown on this website(unless $1 patron or $5 maybe), why? because they got all stuff on patreon, so what's the point to his patron ask or talking about game here? so don't attack people with word, "you are not patron" because that was a stupid fact. U know some people go to this website to get a shit for free, but it doesn't mean the dev hasn't do something wrong, because this happen 1 or 2 times. You don't know if his patron saying like these people, protesting about late update on his patreon.

RedSignal

May 8, 2020
No man the Redsignal (he/she) is not new .Whenever someone questions the Devs motives , he/she pops up to defend the dev like a simp with only one common comeback "you are not a patreon" .I really don't know how does he/she assume only by looking at a comment that someone is not a patreon, maybe Redsignal(he/she) has a patreon detecting globe or something:p:ROFLMAO: .Maybe Redsignal things he/she is the only pateon in this entire site, the last of his/her species:LUL::KEK:
Ughh, kids these days!! :FacePalm: :FacePalm: Anyway, you and Bloodymencer are criticizing a dev who is giving updates. Don't you think there are 100 other devs who are more deserving of your pointless criticism? And what is with the "he/she" thing???

Oct 28, 2017
Ughh, kids these days!! :FacePalm: :FacePalm: Anyway, you and Bloodymencer are criticizing a dev who is giving updates. Don't you think there are 100 other devs who are more deserving of your pointless criticism? And what is with the "he/she" thing???
No no..wait. So you're saying we don't even have the right to criticize ?? Wow !!!
why?? .
If you can read clearly and understand clearly people here criticize and question the devs fake excuses, his lies . No one here told that he never gave an update, we never talked about update. If by your logic 'who is giving update' then Arrota, icstor are okay dev right cuz they did gave an update even if it took 6 months , 1 year or more. They were giving Patreon post also but were they all true??No. So should people not criticize what they're doing, to question them. By you guess not cuz ' we are not patreons'.How can you tell that someone is not a Patreon ?? Only because that someone questions the dev. If you think this is pointless then don't engage with others who question/criticize the dev cuz you really get offended and it's not the first time I'm seeing your comment attacking people with ' you're not Patreon' buzz word , you really are a simp to this dev.
And Those 100 devs who lies, who take the help of fake excuses to milk their patreons are also being criticize at point in time not only by us by others too because they deserve that.
Oh yes, the 'he/she' thing. I obviously don't know you're man or a woman or LGBTQ by your account so it's an option RedSignal.

Last edited:

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
Ohh really HAHAHAHA If thats what you think you probably been alrrady scammed by people and you still dont know and trusting them still HAHAHA. You can always read my post about my guess and predictions about this dev. And Im always nailed it HAHAHA. Im not just ranting here my rant also serves as a warning to the people in here who might consider pledging to this dev who is definitely not reliable in his release dates, delaying manner, (minimum 10 days,max 1 month of silent after the announce of the release,2weeks of delay just by writing mc horny thoughts (3dialogues). Uhmmm what else HAHAHAHA I can still write do you want some more???.

Ok heres a fact. The only time he release an update within a month is when he suffered in his revenue. 1200$$ dropped to 800$$ wanna know when is that??? Its in October. Wanna also know why???? It took him 4 months to release an update with renders not even exceeding 500 and no animation. So he release an update in november . Then followed by a 30 or 35 days If I remember correctly. Do you know what that means??? Its not a miracle that he manage to release a fast update. He is just not releasing an update. Im not talking only about the 4 months it took but the 3 more episode before the month of november.

After earning back again his loss in the month of dec. His revenue is getting stable again. And he started adding week, 2 weeks,3 weeks, 4 weeks now and a month. Again if you look closely to his goal in patrom with a release of monthly. You will wlready know that he is not a reliable dev in releasing an update.

No cap, pledge only when he releases an update. Because baiting patrons with his promises is his forte.

Bloody out!!!!

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
The update will be out around the 25th so the dev can get double money oh and ryokaw0399 the dev have delayed the game almost every time with some excuse or other
Brother my release prediction did not happen in 18th. Its the 21st now. Probably your 25th is closer HAHAHAHA. Just to have a free charge a month without doing the dev is really dragging it.HAHAHAHA

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
SOmetimes this devs hit the jackpot with a fantastic design for a character, like Mom here and for instance the Triplets in Radiant, etc.. And it´s a gold mine from there

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
SOmetimes this devs hit the jackpot with a fantastic design for a character, like Mom here and for instance the Triplets in Radiant, etc.. And it´s a gold mine from there
Yeah there are few developer who hit the jackpot by creating a hot mom model and after that they just start to milk the money from there game
Best example Come inside

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes