sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
is this going to be like ,mom becomes open for other guys with the nude photoshoot!? cause i stoped playing further as mc goes to the ceo of the modelagency and tells them she have to have nude shootings? if so i´m out ....she becoming a model is ok but nude for other pervs is a nogo and do they think the dad will stay silent?? nahh goes the whole wrong direction...all the girls have other partners is a not good but to make mom into a sextoy for others....is a crime....i dont know what it will become cause i stoped but i have a gutfeeling this is the route this goes....if anyone would tell if or if not so i know where to go from here on...

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
The MC could shut up a little bit tho.

I like the game but the mc explaining how he would fuck her ass ravaging it destroying it etc.. and how he would fuck her tits till they bleed everytime is quite annoying. I mean one time is fine but repeating it 100 times i don't know.

If the MC can shut up the game is quite good building tension, but please MC stfu

Reactions: big_boy_undercover

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
is this going to be like ,mom becomes open for other guys with the nude photoshoot!? cause i stoped playing further as mc goes to the ceo of the modelagency and tells them she have to have nude shootings? if so i´m out ....she becoming a model is ok but nude for other pervs is a nogo and do they think the dad will stay silent?? nahh goes the whole wrong direction...all the girls have other partners is a not good but to make mom into a sextoy for others....is a crime....i dont know what it will become cause i stoped but i have a gutfeeling this is the route this goes....if anyone would tell if or if not so i know where to go from here on...
Till now mom is only for mc not for anyone else
But now mc is licking the pussy of his slutty aunty

Hope the game gets the ntr tage as mc will be cuckold when he fucks his aunt

(Developer destroyed her character by making those scenes)

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
What is new post in patreon??
Probably another bs excuse abot the update taking long. Hahaha the update is getting longer and longer again hahaha. Since the update in december when he released an within 25 days to get his lost patrons. After that he is adding a week to the update and here we are again coming to 2 months update now hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: EthanHunt95

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
He release an update after giving the news that the update is taking longer than expected, Two weeks after the announcement. I guess the update would be out after 10 days to 2 weeks

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
He release an update after giving the news that the update is taking longer than expected, Two weeks after the announcement. I guess the update would be out after 10 days to 2 weeks
in one of his earlier announcements he said that the update is probably available between 3rd and 5th august but i think it will be delayed again

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I have no problem with a short delay since it is about improving the quality of the work. The game has quality. It is justifiably popular and patrons won't mind this, since the developer keeps them well informed. :coffee:

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
so what did he say exactly in his last patreon post? can somebody pls leak some info?

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
If he gives a date that means the update is definitely not going to be released on that date he was releasing on monthly basis but now again he is slowing down....

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes