Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Its really good math on your part, except that about 1/3 of your hard drive out of the box before the incessant upgrading is used just for a basic OS and Apps. Need about 20% or your HDD open so your PC doesn't slow down. Still no reason for a 5GB game for a VN with unnecessary resolution when a game compression uses about 10-20% of the same storage. Still not full animation, there is no justification for a file this size. Even my favorite game here which is running somewhere around 10GB for the full uncompre4ssed d/l has no justification for the file size.
If you can present a valid one, I'd really be interested.
Nice reading comprehension. I literally said AVAILABLE storage out of the box. So what does that imply? AVAILABLE doesn't mean storage taken up by OS and APPS.

It is funny how you try to say my math is bad, when you obviously have no idea how much GB is in a TB. You said you have a 50TB server? 200 games the size of 5 GB = 1 TB. That is only 2% of your 50TB server. is 2% taking up a lot of space?

Let's use your 10GB example of your favorite game. That one game only takes up takes up 0.02% of your 50 TB server. That isn't even close to 1% of your storage server.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Can someone tell me if the MC fucks his mom yet or not? Is the only thing i care about this game nothing more cuz the story was ruined 2 or 3 updates back
He fucks his Mom, but that first scene was lackluster to me, they have another scene in the bathroom that was much better though. He also beds Iris.

Edit: Three sex scenes with Mom in total, the last scene was the best.

Last edited:

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
The game is slowly becoming more interesting since the previous update.
Well for you & i'm glad but for me not in the moment the MC decided to help that old guy to destroy his own family business well dad mafia bussines i lost all the interest i mean man at least give the player the chance to help that old dude or not but nahhh he straight away accept to help that dude, fuck that was sooo dissapoint for me

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Gotta question some of the decision making in this game, the Mom modeling is one thing, but who the hell is dumb enough to betray their family off of the words of some stranger? For all we know this Vernon character could just be Mc Dad's competition, their should've at least been an option in place to allow the player to choose to betray his family or not. Bad decision in my opinion, this game is practically a kinetic novel.
That's exactly my thoughts man i lost all the interest in this game right away with that scene

Reactions: Wicked Garden

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Well for you & i'm glad but for me not in the moment the MC decided to help that old guy to destroy his own family business well dad mafia bussines i lost all the interest i mean man at least give the player the chance to help that old dude or not but nahhh he straight away accept to help that dude, fuck that was sooo dissapoint for me
Terrible writing.

AK Khan

Mar 14, 2020
Yeah, that's boring. At first, I thought MC might rap everyone in their sleep. But, later I saw that it changed.
I think it will change, but slowly. The MC will be powerful one day. Let's see what happens next.
I get very angry if someone wants to dominate the MC. I always want MC to be powerful, dominating. Still, let's wait and see what happens in the end.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Right click on the link and chose save link as. That way you can save the file, and when you chose the location to save it, erase all those numbers and keep only the letters
Thank you for that much needed info. The link in the OP explains how to download but not that you have to delete stuff that shouldn't be in the file name in the first place if it makes it broken.

Reactions: Qixoni

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
The dialogue is just freaking terrible in this, and I don't mean the MC needing to be locked up. He actually says that he will take his car and you can take mom in your car....and somehow that translates to him expecting to ride with the two of them. And him being left out(when he suggested it) is brought up on multiple occasions.

And then there's the wrong character saying things too.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
The dialogue is just freaking terrible in this, and I don't mean the MC needing to be locked up. He actually says that he will take his car and you can take mom in your car....and somehow that translates to him expecting to ride with the two of them. And him being left out(when he suggested it) is brought up on multiple occasions.

And then there's the wrong character saying things too.
That's probably a translation erro, i'm guessing the Dev is not English or speaks little of ir and uses Google translator

Nov 7, 2020
Yeah, that's boring. At first, I thought MC might rap everyone in their sleep. But, later I saw that it changed.
I think it will change, but slowly. The MC will be powerful one day. Let's see what happens next.
I get very angry if someone wants to dominate the MC. I always want MC to be powerful, dominating. Still, let's wait and see what happens in the end.
Ella is my number one girl, to me him sleep raping her killed it for me. There was no need for it, as the other rapey scenes. This is why the good Devs have side pussy in their games so they’re not blue balling their fans to the point that you have to resort to add rape content.

Reactions: Nospamwss
Sep 25, 2020
I am a hardcore perv, played every taboo game out there and although this game looks great, it's far too rapey. The whole sleep rape thing, i could buy as part of a story, but when it's habitual and unneccesary, it is distateful even to a dirty old scrote like me. Sorry dev, you've ruined a perfectly promising and visually pleasing game. I wish you well, but will no longer support your work.

-edited for typos

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: jackkane and MalEl
2.40 star(s) 83 Votes