Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
can someone share the IC patch?
the download link provided takes me to a new page with the text of the patch file
Right click on the link and chose save link as. That way you can save the file, and when you chose the location to save it, erase all those numbers and keep only the letters

Reactions: Dyhart

Requiem131

May 19, 2021
My personal review up to EP 12:

I got to admit I may be spoiled by games like Being a Dik or Milfy City, but I think Sinful Delicacies is one whole level below those for different reasons. First one is gameplay. There is nothing to do as a player in any of the Episodes, besides clicking to advance the dialogues. No minigames, no choices to make, no puzzles, nothing. And this makes me feel like it's something external to me, that it's not "my story", like it happens when you watch a movie. This could be no problem in itself if it wasn't for the fact that the story is very hard to believe. Of course, suspenssion of disbelief varies from player to player, but in this case the MC makes no real sense: goes from randomly being a bad ass, to being shy and coy, to being cunning and manipulative, to not knowing how to do things, to doing highly complicated heists and stuff... with no real explanation of how he learned to do those things or why his personality is not consistent. The support cast works better, as the girls and other characters are fairly archetypical so they are somewhat believable as they more or less remain inside those archetypes (maybe with the exception of Candice, her whole plot makes no sense).

The other side that's on a lower level, besides gameplay and story, is the art. Renders are pretty nice, that's for sure, but not the highest quality around. And the game has no animations, which means that most of the action is either conveyed by alternating two images (jumping from one to the other to make it look like an animation) or by descriptions. And those descriptions are pretty repetitive, to be honest, but I don't hold it against the game as I understand the developers are not english-speaking natives, so it is to be expected.

All in all, Sinful Delicacies is decent entertainment, and has enough value in renders and so on to make it worth the play, but the deficits in all those aspects (together with other minor ones, like there not being a gallery to review scenes, or the repetition of tropes) make it fall in a decent level but nothing special. 6/10

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Hopefully we start getting some pregnancy options soon.... Pops needs to go so MC can take the reins....

Reactions: _Maou_

amocflec

Jun 11, 2021
Hello Bros, I am using mac and idk where the Savefiles are.
Can somebody tell me how and from where i must put the saves from ep11 to ep12 folder. thx

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Sorry but the dialogue is close to ruining the game for me. What is the MC? A horny pubescent 14yo?
yup, they are just older for legal reasons. If an MC act like a 15 yo, is displayed with a sexual and overall dating immaturity way below expected of him as an adult, then even if he is allowed to drive a car or at university, you know the intention is to show someone who is in an earlier stage of his development instead as an adult. :p In a case like this it is even less believable, since as MC has been setup he would have been a target for quite a few girls to get to know him better at age 14-15 yo already for good and less good reasons. (good looking, reasonable charming and rich)

Last edited:

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Gotta question some of the decision making in this game, the Mom modeling is one thing, but who the hell is dumb enough to betray their family off of the words of some stranger? For all we know this Vernon character could just be Mc Dad's competition, their should've at least been an option in place to allow the player to choose to betray his family or not. Bad decision in my opinion, this game is practically a kinetic novel.

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
If the 200 games you have were 5 GB each that would be around 1 TB total. You can get a 2 TB SSD for about $100 if you know where to look. That right there can hold 400, 5 GB games.

I have an old laptop that came with around 500 GB available storage out of the box. You can fit one hundred 5 GB sized games on it. To say no one would have room to play more than a few of them is over exaggeration.
Its really good math on your part, except that about 1/3 of your hard drive out of the box before the incessant upgrading is used just for a basic OS and Apps. Need about 20% or your HDD open so your PC doesn't slow down. Still no reason for a 5GB game for a VN with unnecessary resolution when a game compression uses about 10-20% of the same storage. Still not full animation, there is no justification for a file this size. Even my favorite game here which is running somewhere around 10GB for the full uncompre4ssed d/l has no justification for the file size.
If you can present a valid one, I'd really be interested.

Mar 23, 2021
I get it Aunt Stacy is a slut, why are her scenes necessary?
Aunt Stacy is building a man harem while Mc hasn't gotten pussy yet, makes sense....
Hopefully we start getting some pregnancy options soon.... Pops needs to go so MC can take the reins....
He doesn't need to "Go" necessarily not into the whole killing off the parents trope if that's what you mean. Relationship wise he could just be having an affair with what's her face and separate from his wife, it's not like they're very affectionate anyway.
Gotta question some of the decision making in this game, the Mom modeling is one thing, but who the hell is dumb enough to betray their family off of the words of some stranger? For all we know this Vernon character could just be Mc Dad's competition, their should've at least been an option in place to allow the player to choose to betray his family or not. Bad decision in my opinion, this game is practically a kinetic novel.
"Trust the Government, we're your friend"
MC: Okay

Last edited:

crackFapper

Nov 14, 2019
agreed 100% i was livered there was no option but to betray your family for a clandestine operation which means it's a 99.9% chance the government aren't apart of the operation at all so vernon is all by himself with the help of the men with him none more. if given the choice to betray them or not i would definitely not betray them, that choice made you could have gone into alternate storyline where you kill vernon with ella and become mafia with your family

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Can someone tell me if the MC fucks his mom yet or not? Is the only thing i care about this game nothing more cuz the story was ruined 2 or 3 updates back

Reactions: AK Khan
2.40 star(s) 83 Votes