Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Good enough update. You had the big four in quality doses in this update. Mom, Aunt Stacy, Aunt Liza and Annie, she was a blast and we even had a good scene with Iris.

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
err, I'm in Australia and I get 100mbps+ on my fixed line and 250mbps+ on the 4G LTE, if you're only getting adsl2+ speeds then thats on you really these days.
And I'm not even in a capital city.

uh, I use a 43" 4k screen, also 5gb is nothing really, not these days, just 1 x 2Tb nvme SSD can hold nearly 400 VNs of this size.
I have multiple 2Tb samsung EVO+ SSDs, they aren't that expensive anymore.

I think last time I played Skyrim I had nearly 300Gb in mods.
in the fuck, they began to measure their dicks. What the fuck do I need to buy 43"? Why the fuck should I buy 2 TB SSD? For this fucking game that I'll go through on rewind? And then delete it? Nonsense.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Sinful Delicacies EP17
with IAmAB

Download

=======================================================

Here's my unofficial android port of Sinful Delicacies EP12
with IAmAB

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Listen i know I'm going to get side eyed for this and i deserve it but how did Aunt Stacy end up with the most morals against this(outside of Aunt Liza)? Like dude you'd think she'd be the first one with her perverted behavior and she ended up being one of the very last. Thinking about it some more. The fact that the MC actually never thought of her this whole time while going through his immediate family tree almost seems unbelievable if not impossible.

NiteStorm

Sep 23, 2018
THIS IS THE IC PATCH I DID NOT DO THE WORK JUST MADE IT EASIER TO USE AND PUT AS A RPY FILE

Last edited:

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Temptress_Games

I downloaded this game for the rape tag, but I didn't see any rape. I saw some sleep sex scenes with the MC and his young looking, big breasted mom. And that's about it. I was hoping for incest rape. Who rapes who in this game and how forceful and aggressive is it?
Ya know folks... read most of the comments of the MC being rather, um, stupid (for lack of a better term...) and sorely lacking control. I did not fully see it until the Yoga lessons on the yacht! Ayup... he could use an 'adjustment'. He needs a HOT, jealous girlfriend - taught and trained by Ella with a strong Dom streak. Looking forward to it... (it will never happen!).
hehe

DID not mean to quote your post... and I have not seen any hard rape yet, but I am not done playing yet. Some sleep sex and other 'kinky' stuff notably by the MC himself... but no outright rape that has succeeded.

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
MC already bang aunt stacy ? I hope its not Aunt stacy banging guys again

So the script is still a total clusterfuck, the dev still didn't fire the underage virgin who wrote it... I don't mean to offend, but when you blackmail a bitch who's constantly cheating on her husband after preaching her unconditional love for him in public and then beg her to blow youo_O (let's not forget all the other ridiculous moments in the game and the cringy dialogue), then yeah... that scriptwriter needs to go, or if the dev writes the script, he should hire someone to do it ASAP. But seeing how his patrons don't give a rat's ass about that, why should he ?? Apparently, most of them just wanna jack off to the few sex scenes it has... clearly, they don't support the game for its 'amazing' story.

I think you mean coma. These women don't wake up for shit.
lol, right ?? I still check the renders from time to time and keep my fingers crossed that sweet Ella finally catches him molesting her or someone else, or better yet, fucking their mom/aunts/sisters...:devilish: it's the only 'fucking' I'm looking forward to see whenever this game is updated.

Listen i know I'm going to get side eyed for this and i deserve it but how did Aunt Stacy end up with the most morals against this(outside of Aunt Liza)? Like dude you'd think she'd be the first one with her perverted behavior and she ended up being one of the very last.
Well, it's simple... auntie Stacy has a lot of dicks she can play with whenever she want and Liza doesn't. It's also Liza's first big 'toy', so it's understandable that she's more excited to try it. For Stacy, it's just her 'workout' routine.:sneaky: The MC probably heard about her 'escapades', that's why he don't wanna fuck her or make her throw up after listening to his wannabe Casanova on drugs BS. It's commendable that not even that fool is desperate enough to fuck the walking STD advertisement aka auntie Stacy. The player can't avoid her IIRC, so enjoy romancing the aunt, brother... she worth it, at least u know that many guys still want your woman, but only you get to fuck her... and some of them too, but not all.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes