RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I thought I would honestly never see the day where this game actually had an alright update. So who did they sell the rights to :KEK:? No but seriously, hope this keeps up. Maybe move away from the sleep stuff as patreon doesn't like that anyway, but anything's better then ep1-like10

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
lol, right ?? I still check the renders from time to time and keep my fingers crossed that sweet Ella finally catches him molesting her or someone else, or better yet, fucking their mom/aunts/sisters...:devilish: it's the only 'fucking' I'm looking forward to see whenever this game is updated.
Well, the non waking up gimmick is present in countless other games, this dev is just going with the flow. There is no way in hell this women wouldn´t wake up with a cock in their mouth. But you see this all the time in Vn´s of this kind

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
5GB is a 10min download, its 2021, a TV show episode is around 2-3GB in 1080 which is not even the best resolution anymore, there are movies that weight 10GB+. The days of <1GB games are long gone, you can find one from time to time but is not normal.
There are hundreds of games on this site. I have 200+ of these on my laptop If every one was 5GB, no one would have room to play more than a few of them. My personal server has 50TB, if all of these were 5GB it would waste huge amts of unnecessary space.
I've never seen any discernable difference in image quality in any of the game compressions. The 1GB games are not long gone, only in your brain that thinks you have to have a certain quantity of data or image quality most cant appreciate to be recognized as having met some sort of standard. This is not XBOX or PlayStation, it is primarily sandbox Renpy games with intermittent animation. I've occasionally run compressed games on the 72" display, the images are not like HDTV, but certainly acceptable.
I've often wondered why Devs leave their games with such large unnecessary file sizes, it is a deterrent for quite a few to d/l them in the first place, so it actually limits their exposure and marketability.
Captain Red
C&C Graphic Designs.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So the script is still a total clusterfuck, the dev still didn't fire the underage virgin who wrote it... I don't mean to offend, but when you blackmail a bitch who's constantly cheating on her husband after preaching her unconditional love for him in public and then beg her to blow youo_O (let's not forget all the other ridiculous moments in the game and the cringy dialogue), then yeah... that scriptwriter needs to go, or if the dev writes the script, he should hire someone to do it ASAP. But seeing how his patrons don't give a rat's ass about that, why should he ?? Apparently, most of them just wanna jack off to the few sex scenes it has... clearly, they don't support the game for its 'amazing' story.

lol, right ?? I still check the renders from time to time and keep my fingers crossed that sweet Ella finally catches him molesting her or someone else, or better yet, fucking their mom/aunts/sisters...:devilish: it's the only 'fucking' I'm looking forward to see whenever this game is updated.

Well, it's simple... auntie Stacy has a lot of dicks she can play with whenever she want and Liza doesn't. It's also Liza's first big 'toy', so it's understandable that she's more excited to try it. For Stacy, it's just her 'workout' routine.:sneaky: The MC probably heard about her 'escapades', that's why he don't wanna fuck her or make her throw up after listening to his wannabe Casanova on drugs BS. It's commendable that not even that fool is desperate enough to fuck the walking STD advertisement aka auntie Stacy. The player can't avoid her IIRC, so enjoy romancing the aunt, brother... she worth it, at least u know that many guys still want your woman, but only you get to fuck her... and some of them too, but not all.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That's a very shitty move from the DEV, It hates my pride there, other guys can bang aunt stacy consensually even the loser boy in the earlier episode of this game while MC needs to hypnotize his slut aunt just to get some action . :FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: DA22 and xXwankerXx

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That's a very shitty move from the DEV, It hates my pride there, other guys can bang aunt stacy consensually even the loser boy in the earlier episode of this game while MC needs to hypnotize his slut aunt just to get some action . :FacePalm:
Yeah in a way her resistance to Mc who is set up to be quite charming and attractive with her sex life and past and that he would have to force her is way more unbelievable as what happens now. :p

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
For those that keep up with the dev´s patreon, did he at any moment announced the change from game to kinectic novel?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So the script is still a total clusterfuck, the dev still didn't fire the underage virgin who wrote it... I don't mean to offend, but when you blackmail a bitch who's constantly cheating on her husband after preaching her unconditional love for him in public and then beg her to blow youo_O (let's not forget all the other ridiculous moments in the game and the cringy dialogue), then yeah... that scriptwriter needs to go, or if the dev writes the script, he should hire someone to do it ASAP. But seeing how his patrons don't give a rat's ass about that, why should he ?? Apparently, most of them just wanna jack off to the few sex scenes it has... clearly, they don't support the game for its 'amazing' story.

Well, it's simple... auntie Stacy has a lot of dicks she can play with whenever she want and Liza doesn't. It's also Liza's first big 'toy', so it's understandable that she's more excited to try it. For Stacy, it's just her 'workout' routine.:sneaky: The MC probably heard about her 'escapades', that's why he don't wanna fuck her or make her throw up after listening to his wannabe Casanova on drugs BS. It's commendable that not even that fool is desperate enough to fuck the walking STD advertisement aka auntie Stacy. The player can't avoid her IIRC, so enjoy romancing the aunt, brother... she worth it, at least u know that many guys still want your woman, but only you get to fuck her... and some of them too, but not all.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Who said i wanted to fuck Aunt Stacy? I just found it weird that the MC, who would fuck his entire family tree, just now noticed his aunt after like 9 updates since she has appeared. Meanwhile his aunt who would fuck almost anyone all of a sudden has a line she wouldn't cross yet :KEK:. That yet is definitely reserved for the next couple of updates if not the very next because we know it won't be a real problem.

Aunt Liza is really the only one of the 2 with actual morals(hence why i said i might get side eyed for saying Stacy had some). The game is basically a KN now with little to no choices.

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
Exactly, and if you want high resolution renders the size goes always up. 5Gb takes 5 minutes to download, at least for me, that´s nothing.
Just humour me:
What device is everyone watching these games on that you need all these Hi-res renders?
I used to have that mindset, then as I actually tried to display these on a big screen, I really couldn't tell the difference in ANY manner that warranted the extra resolution and file size.
I do graphic arts for a living, we work on things in really big scale so we can see what we are doing for editing, when we reproduce our art for sales it is never as big as the scale where we were working on it to create and edit.
Captain Red

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Just humour me:
What device is everyone watching these games on that you need all these Hi-res renders?
I used to have that mindset, then as I actually tried to display these on a big screen, I really couldn't tell the difference in ANY manner that warranted the extra resolution and file size.
I do graphic arts for a living, we work on things in really big scale so we can see what we are doing for editing, when we reproduce our art for sales it is never as big as the scale where we were working on it to create and edit.
Captain Red
I have a 2K screen on my laptop. Anything below 1080p looks blurry and not best the best looking.
In Ren´py is the most noticable, since in Unity you can set the game to your desired resolution.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
There are hundreds of games on this site. I have 200+ of these on my laptop If every one was 5GB, no one would have room to play more than a few of them. My personal server has 50TB, if all of these were 5GB it would waste huge amts of unnecessary space.
I've never seen any discernable difference in image quality in any of the game compressions. The 1GB games are not long gone, only in your brain that thinks you have to have a certain quantity of data or image quality most cant appreciate to be recognized as having met some sort of standard. This is not XBOX or PlayStation, it is primarily sandbox Renpy games with intermittent animation. I've occasionally run compressed games on the 72" display, the images are not like HDTV, but certainly acceptable.
I've often wondered why Devs leave their games with such large unnecessary file sizes, it is a deterrent for quite a few to d/l them in the first place, so it actually limits their exposure and marketability.
Captain Red
C&C Graphic Designs.
If the 200 games you have were 5 GB each that would be around 1 TB total. You can get a 2 TB SSD for about $100 if you know where to look. That right there can hold 400, 5 GB games.

I have an old laptop that came with around 500 GB available storage out of the box. You can fit one hundred 5 GB sized games on it. To say no one would have room to play more than a few of them is over exaggeration.

Last edited:
Reactions: Goleking

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
is there any way to play ep12 without playing the whole game again? do saves work?
No, you have to download everything as a whole. Saves work, mine did, i always make a backup copy of them before deleting the game que awaiting for the new release

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Wow just wow Aunt Stacy the biggest Nympho actually isn't into incest and would show restraint with her nephew? That was actually funny as heck. Though if my gut serves me right I am willing to bet the moment she sees the missile in between his legs she will throw caution to the wind and give him some of her WAP.

But on another note with Iris I am not too surprised that her cherry got popped in this one. But at the same time with all the work that went into the mother I was somewhat hoping that it would have been a bit more of a challenge. What would make me totally LOL is if he ended up knocking both his mom and his sister up.

Still hoping that Aunt Stacy is the next woman that falls for that massive missile in between the MC's legs. He would make her a one woman cheater if he got a taste of her fun hole.

Rubix

Oct 14, 2017
can someone share the IC patch?
the download link provided takes me to a new page with the text of the patch file

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes