Sir Ice

Oct 18, 2020
The MC is an idiot to say the least, goddess this, goddess that... it's damn annoying after the first couple of times.
Very nice renders, crazy scenario, lots of girls.

But the MC really needs to get at least half a working brain functioning at least half of the time.

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
The MC is an idiot to say the least, goddess this, goddess that... it's damn annoying after the first couple of times.
Very nice renders, crazy scenario, lots of girls.

But the MC really needs to get at least half a working brain functioning at least half of the time.
Dont blame the mc for that. Its temptress who has a problem making the dialogue more longer because it would shorten the update if he didnt repeat all the fcking things the mc said since episode 1 "moms a goddess" globe like tits , destry her p*ssy, fck her so hard etc. Remember his post on may ?? He said the release would be finish by the end of the month because there are only 3 scenes left to make a dialogue for it??. It took him 2 weeks to finished that 3damn dialogue scene containing. Almost all the sht weve heard all the time. So yeah Temptress is having a hard time about the inner thoughts of how the mc is gonna nail his mom.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Dont blame the mc for that. Its temptress who has a problem making the dialogue more longer because it would shorten the update if he didnt repeat all the fcking things the mc said since episode 1 "moms a goddess" globe like tits , destry her p*ssy, fck her so hard etc. Remember his post on may ?? He said the release would be finish by the end of the month because there are only 3 scenes left to make a dialogue for it??. It took him 2 weeks to finished that 3damn dialogue scene containing. Almost all the sht weve heard all the time. So yeah Temptress is having a hard time about the inner thoughts of how the mc is gonna nail his mom.
If he didn´t repeat himself all the time we would never have guess his intentions right? That repetition is just to help us understand his intentions :unsure: :p

HuBytes

Dec 9, 2020
If he didn´t repeat himself all the time we would never have guess his intentions right? That repetition is just to help us understand his intentions :unsure: :p

Considering that he could have alot more dialogue if he's good with words and not just goddess this, goddess that... I'd say it could have been handled better but I guess this is also fine even though it's quite repetitive

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Considering that he could have alot more dialogue if he's good with words and not just goddess this, goddess that... I'd say it could have been handled better but I guess this is also fine even though it's quite repetitive
It´s annoying as hell, i was being sarcastic. He should create new compliments and not repeting everything over and over, no one does that in real life, and the ones who does, well, goodbye lover

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
So... at the risk of being attacked, because I know how this works here. This should probably have an NTR tag as well.
My reasoning:
I had no chance to turn down Stacy as an LI. She's slept with everything with a cock so far, I wanted nothing to do with her sexually, and now the MC and her have the Sauna date. Yeah, think NTR should be added since this is unavoidable.

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in this comment are strictly my own and do not necessarily reflect those affiliated with this thread.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

dwiltz

Sep 27, 2019
Yeah I'm a bit frustrated..not to spoil but I'm at the Ella Shiek house part and with the mom always saying no, sister sleep or passed out parts it's wearing me a bit thin. MC seems like a letch with perpetual lust that can't seem to get anywhere (Mister) Not at the end of update but it's dragging for me so far. Necklace=IN

Reactions: Emma M

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I tried but it's impossible to like the MC.

He rapes his passed out sister, constantly assaults his mother. He's being blackmailed for doing something dumb yet keeps doing it and then agrees to snitch on his own family.

An annoying rapey moron.

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
does anyone have news about the next update?
the last one is already about a month ago...

Jsd16

May 18, 2020
I like this game. Not my favorite .. but it's very naughty.
Ok .. the scenario is a bit creazy and the dialogues repetitive.
But there's a good sexual tense. And I hope, going forward, the MC could involve mommy in some sharing path.
This is obviously not a great game it has its own flaws but I don't know why you want sharing scene in this game where it is not in the tags . This is clearly not a game for you . Play games that have those types of content and don't go on other forums asking them to add fetishes you would like to see . Keep your sharing fetishes to yourself .

Gosh324

Jul 4, 2021
Gonna ask for spoilers if its fine

Was it revealed already on whats the purpose of the blackmail?
Is there other scene except with his mom?

CASSD

Sep 6, 2017
So lost my save from the previous version and with this version keep getting missing picture or animation error its not cause the game to crash just want to if anybody know anything that can fix this?

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
I like this game. Not my favorite .. but it's very naughty.
Ok .. the scenario is a bit creazy and the dialogues repetitive.
But there's a good sexual tense. And I hope, going forward, the MC could involve mommy in some sharing path.
As a game this sucks ( there are no choices after the first few chapters), as a Kinetic Novel this is very good.

Reactions: big_boy_undercover
2.40 star(s) 83 Votes