Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
If he gives a date that means the update is definitely not going to be released on that date he was releasing on monthly basis but now again he is slowing down....
The only time he release a monthly basis is when his revenue sufffers when he did not release an update for 4 months his 1200$ goes down in 700 ish if I remember it correctly. So he did a 25 days update followed by 35 days. Thats only 2 times. After recovering his loss. He is back to delaying update again. HAHAHA

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
Come on dev
It's being 3 days yet you didn't update the game
What are you doing???
Lemme tell you hus patterns. He will announce that the update will be out in the end of the month.( This is his bait) to make his patrons pledge. Then dwlay the update next month because he cant finish writing the dialogue of the mc's horny thoughts and repeatable words such as( gonna fck mom hard,beutiful milky globes,goddesss of sex,pound her ass.) Something like that. Then go silent for a week, two weeks. The worst one is when he became silent for 1month. Then release an update then deleted his post. Containing the promises his did not meet. Im talking about soumething like this( the release is on this date .... ..... Pacific time then dont release an update then more bs. Then give another date. Then another bs. Then become silent again. Theres still more to the list HAHAHAHA

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
DON'T worry if he doesn't give any dates now that means the release is close and if he gives a release date then it's not going to happen....

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
dev needs to take four days off due to unavoidable cirumstances :sneaky:
this guy has more excuses than ronaldo goals :ROFLMAO:

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
From where does the developer get this many excuse ??
How can someone make this many excuses
It is his strategy if he did not release an update at the end of the month. Even though the update is probably already done. He will nip the days until the 2nd week max. Then become silent again for a month before posting a news. Already familiar with his moves HAHAHAHA

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
This dev needs to suffer again in his revenue to be motivated again huh. He is really bullshitting again.

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
Heres my guess. After coming back in his 4 days leisure nipping the days till its 2nd week of the month. (He is probably already done wiy the update since the first week, he is just not releasing it.) He will post something like. Hello Im finally back again to work with the remaining parts. I will pull a( 24hrs to 48hrs working on this nonstop to deliver the update to you) sorry for the delay. Then after the promise 2 days or something he'll be silent again HAHAHAHA why??? Because he is not releasing it again. Then maybe after 3 days he will just surprise release it. Then delete again his post about the promises and delays that happen. So the new patrons will not see it HAHAHA

PS: Just a guess the release would be probably in 16th or 18th. Well its Temptress who are we talking about so Iykwim. HAHAHAHA

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
What did the developer said in the last Patreon update
When is he planning to release the update???
1628812967222.png

You can get an idea of what he's saying with what he's written as the headline.

Key takeaways:

-Posted on Aug 8th and needs to take 4 days off due to "unavoidable circumstances" so he will start working on the game this Fri/Sat to finish what's left.

-He has ONE and a QUARTER scene to complete and 3...(I am guessing animations) left to finish.

I don't see this taking more than a week, it should be this month but his track record isn't the greatest.

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
View attachment 1349441

You can get an idea of what he's saying with what he's written as the headline.

Key takeaways:

-Posted on Aug 8th and needs to take 4 days off due to "unavoidable circumstances" so he will start working on the game this Fri/Sat to finish what's left.

-He has ONE and a QUARTER scene to complete and 3...(I am guessing animations) left to finish.

I don't see this taking more than a week, it should be this month but his track record isn't the greatest.
Animation huh? HAHAHAHA

Definitely not the animation. Have you seen any update hes done with an animation? He is already done he is just not releasing it. His revenue is stable at 1400$$ so he is back again to his tactic of delaying.

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes