toadsky

Feb 10, 2019
he's just u/temptress_games_ on reddit. He doesn't post previews of the next episode, just pics from current/previous episodes to advertise his patreon.

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
So what is his fcking excuse this time???
Seems like the update will be probably next month. Its already the 25th now. And he difinitely will not release it this month. I never saw him releasing an update near at the end of the month. I'm talking about the last 7 days of the month.

You can see already it in his post in Aug. 8 or 9 the 4 days leave is just a groundwork for another fckin bullsht excuse. Then the last post is probably him seeking sympathy again HAHAHAHA his patrons are so gullible.

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
maybe his patreon number went down to 800 again? :unsure:
You cant expect a release from this dev without a delay. He always has an excuse. Will always delay the release 2 to 3 times.

Ex. If he gave a release date near at the end of the month. Thats a bait. He definitely will not release it. He will drag it till the start of next month. Then he will post again something like ( he still need more time for the update. Expect the release inthe 2nd or 3rd week if he did that) If he said somethinf in the first week then stayed silent for 1 or 2 weeks expect that the update would be in the next month.

The only time he did gave an update with 3 days delay is when his revenue suffered from 1200$$ to 800$$. Because it took him 4 months to deliver an update with his tactic of delaying.
After release the update that took 4 months.

He did a fast update within 30 days. He probably panicked because he is losing patrons.

Just imagine how many episodes he accumulated in the time of his delaying?? HAHAHA

Thats how he manage to give an update within a month. After stabilizing his revenue. Here we are again with his delaying tactic.

The episode 13 is probably already done he is just not releasing it. He probably already have upto episode15. Since he did a fast update in the month of dec. Which is episode 9? He probably already have 11 epsodes by then. Now that we are in the august not he probably have 15 episode in his arsenal.

Well its just my thoughts and calculations.

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
You cant expect a release from this dev without a delay. He always has an excuse. Will always delay the release 2 to 3 times.

Ex. If he gave a release date near at the end of the month. Thats a bait. He definitely will not release it. He will drag it till the start of next month. Then he will post again something like ( he still need more time for the update. Expect the release inthe 2nd or 3rd week if he did that) If he said somethinf in the first week then stayed silent for 1 or 2 weeks expect that the update would be in the next month.

The only time he did gave an update with 3 days delay is when his revenue suffered from 1200$$ to 800$$. Because it took him 4 months to deliver an update with his tactic of delaying.
After release the update that took 4 months.

He did a fast update within 30 days. He probably panicked because he is losing patrons.

Just imagine how many episodes he accumulated in the time of his delaying?? HAHAHA

Thats how he manage to give an update within a month. After stabilizing his revenue. Here we are again with his delaying tactic.

The episode 13 is probably already done he is just not releasing it. He probably already have upto episode15. Since he did a fast update in the month of dec. Which is episode 9? He probably already have 11 epsodes by then. Now that we are in the august not he probably have 15 episode in his arsenal.

Well its just my thoughts and calculations.
Agree with you

Jan 12, 2021
"Hi everyone, I don't even know where to begin with this post. It's been over 70 days since the last release. I resolved to never let a big delay like this happen after Episode 8. Utterly, painfully disappointed with myself that it's happened. I've been dealing with personal issues that I haven't been able to shake off since my last post. The last couple of weeks have been a mess and I'm just getting out of it. Because of those personal issues, I really haven't been able to work on the episode. Currently, progress on work stands exactly where I left off since my last post. It's with sincere and deepest regret I'm writing this post, and I doubt I'll be able to wrap up work on the episode and release by this month. I've just managed to put the personal issues I've been dealing with behind and I'm resuming work now. I promise the release will happen very early this coming month. I completely understand if you're disappointed because of the delay. Please feel free to delete your pledge if you wish, I will send you the new episode as soon as it's finished regardless of whether you're still a patron or not. My sincere apologies. It's been quite a struggle to shake off the issues I'd been dealing with. I'm just resuming work from where I left off again, I will get back to you guys with the release soon. Thank you all so much."

so, this is what he say in the last post, i just wanna make everything clear. So, just say u wanna say...

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
Lol
Developer said in the start of the month
When promoted another game
That the episode 12 will come in few hours
That means he only had few hours work left
And now he will give the update next month

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
There's a reason this VN is 3 years in running and the update most probably next month as I assume the dev got his payment for this month maybe above 1200$ so wait until it drops to 1000 Or low.
TBF and I am not defending the dev, most of that time was because he abandoned the game as he wasn't earning enough money from it and he also got a full time job. When the pandemic hit and everyone was on lockdown, that's when he came back to it, so without the pandemic/lockdown, this game would have stayed abandoned.

Very similar situation (if not the same) with Katie's Corruption from 3Diddly. Only because he was lockdown and "forced" to work on the game, he finally finished it with a surprise update (didn't even mention he was back on Patreon). Everyone forgot about him and the game and one day he just completed it lol.

Also it took me 5 seconds of scrolling down to find the post I was referring to on his Patreon:

1630980513605.png

He literally spells it out and in detail here. The game was not financially supporting him so he couldn't make a living off it, at one point in time he got a full time job and then he got back on the game SLOWLY because of his full time employment.

I am not talking about his excuses between releasing the game when he should and delivering it when he feels. I am just talking about what he has said financially about making the game and how this has affected his choices, he's always been between 2 minds and not fully committed to the project.

Last edited by a moderator:
2.40 star(s) 83 Votes