WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I think the 'lesbian' sister wouldn't be so disappointing if she wasn't so heartsick and obsessed over her girlfriend. I'm almost positive she's gonna propose to her any minute, which is something I was just hoping not to see. Honestly I was surprised that despite being labeled bisexual, she never seems remotely interested in men, or mentions any previous boyfriends/conquests. I honestly would have liked to see her character have some of overprotective crush on her brother as her favorite sibling and not wanting to act on it, only pursues women instead. That would have been a better storyline imo, otherwise just how is she bisexual?

I'm also looking forward to the MC taming both aunts, especially his mother's sister, the cheating nympho. I'd love to see him tame her lust and constant need to fuck as she's definitely a size queen and with his current lust, they seem like a perfect match.

I may just come back in any case once the update is out and see if we still are getting a slow burn with everyone or if the MC actually will get to fuck someone....anyone at this rate, and I'm not counting sleep sex.
The aunt you are talking about is Stacy and she's the most undesirable character I have ever seen in a vn... I would be worried about std's or god knows what else because let's face it she's not choosy about partners hope your medicine cabinet is stocked with anti biotics and vaccines... bleh...

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
The aunt you are talking about is Stacy and she's the most undesirable character I have ever seen in a vn... I would be worried about std's or god knows what else because let's face it she's not choosy about partners hope your medicine cabinet is stocked with anti biotics and vaccines... bleh...
Lmao, so true, but considering this is just a VN and not real life, I think the MC is still horny enough to go for it. While its a definite turn off how she seems to fuck every guy she comes across and isn't the least bit choosy, I'm optimistic seeing how hung her nephew is and with a similar sex drive to match, maybe he can finally tame her... or at least have her cut down on how many guys she's screwing on the side.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Lmao, so true, but considering this is just a VN and not real life, I think the MC is still horny enough to go for it. While its a definite turn off how she seems to fuck every guy she comes across and isn't the least bit choosy, I'm optimistic seeing how hung her nephew is and with a similar sex drive to match, maybe he can finally tame her... or at least have her cut down on how many guys she's screwing on the side.
I hope there is an option to ignore her entirely... Sorry but it would literally make me not want to continue the story... To each their own I'm not judging just I found her repulsive from the first lewd scene with her. I know MC doesn't know but hopefully someone clues him in or something because it would be so disappointing to get "trapped" with her.... like I said she's nothing I could be interested in real or pretend.

Jan 12, 2021
i think his patron just say something hope and like a dream, even he say there's an excuse they still support him, me as his $1 patron just like "wtf this kinda joke?"

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Hey, good sex with an attrative lady is good sex with an attractive lady. Drowning yourself in antibiotics before hand is well worth it, hehe

• Haha
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Hey, good sex with an attrative lady is good sex with an attractive lady. Drowning yourself in antibiotics before hand is well worth it, hehe
I mean do I like picturing all the loads Aunt Stacy has taken, of course not, but she is an attractive lady who just happens to have an insatiable sexual appetite. I'm more amazed for being a nymphomaniac she's not as least bisexual, though she did make a comment she tried girls, and it just wasn't her preference.

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes