Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
2.5 scenes in 9 months? You're way too optimistic... Considering the recent flow we'll see a "..." post after about 6 months of absence, and the actual update will release close to the end of this decade, after around 6-7 rounds of "Oopsie daisy didn't make the deadline this time, but next time I swear guys! I'm 99.9999999999% done, only three paragraphs left! Just going to sleep then full steam ahead. btw thanks for the free $$$"

And he's still making close to 1k a month. what a joke:cautious:
this game should be added to galileo's mystery
his patrons must be either bots or they are just stupid

shaggyasratna

Oct 22, 2019
Unbelievable Cock Teasing Game. Mincest and Sincest Should be more cock teasing. Completely blue ball game..Just Loved It..Waiting For More

Morrister

Mar 7, 2019
gullible
I am waiting for his creative excuse at 99.9 %.

"guys, I reached a bottleneck, no matter what I do I can't accumulate more exp by normal means. I'm so close yet so far! please send me your moneys so I can buy special potions to help me level up once and for all!"

you know I'm starting to think that in this kind of situations, the games deserve a new genre tag like "real life extreme teasing", "pay to wait", or "real life twisted financial dom from the bottom"

Last edited:

pagasus

Dec 30, 2017
Previously, the developer claimed that If this month is a normal month with 30 or 31 days, the work will definitely be done. Until now, the work is not finished. which was more than 4 days from the date he said. lol

Bhaiyajii19

Nov 16, 2021
Previously, the developer claimed that If this month is a normal month with 30 or 31 days, the work will definitely be done. Until now, the work is not finished. which was more than 4 days from the date he said. lol
We will not see update until devloper earns less then 1k per month
He oy gives update when his earning reaches lower then 1k

CASSD

Sep 6, 2017
So I tried playing this in the past when ep 12 came out I played 11 no problem 12 with whole restarted damn near all the scene are just give me error missing image or animation red every time does anyone what problem is

Reactions: Bobber Tail

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
View attachment 1679391

He said some time in the afternoon, so lets wait and see if he holds true to his word.

Today is JUDGEMENT DAY.
True to his behavior he didn't deliver, even with the extra 2 days that make up a 30 day month (+2 extra days meaning he'd be in next month on a 31 day month)

Judgement has been passed: Abandon this game and move on, drop your support. The dev is a scam artist with no real intention of releasing his game other than to tease you with the idea that he will.

He had ONE JOB to do and that was to keep his promise, even if that meant releasing what he had and finishing what ever was left after the 28th. At least this way his word starts to have credibility again, but he failed.

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes