Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
How I love this MC, the guy is very retarded, just a dumb as he doesn't realize that his aunt betrays her husband, it makes me angry at how this MC is dumb it would be much nicer if he found out about her affairs and blackmailed her to have sex with him. like that actress he caught cheating on her husband, off to other things he's retarded to realize.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Aunts content is such a stinky failure. Throwing all this teasing slow burn bullshit on player after showing her getting fucked left and right? Annoying and unsatisfying.
So annoying exactly ! to think that the aunt also screwed a loser kid that easily

Reactions: alpha edge

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
How I love this MC, the guy is very retarded, just a dumb as he doesn't realize that his aunt betrays her husband, it makes me angry at how this MC is dumb it would be much nicer if he found out about her affairs and blackmailed her to have sex with him. like that actress he caught cheating on her husband, off to other things he's retarded to realize.
Thank God you don't have to worry about stds in vns because that bitch would be loaded:WutFace:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Why the blackmail ? please tell me you're kidding , why would you blackmail a slut while all other guys can bang her easily without a force

gplegendary

Apr 9, 2020
WHY DEV WHY? This update was sooo good until the last moment! Why did you show the Dad being faithful and the Mom breaking up AGAIN???? If you could have shown the dad cheating and mom accepting relationship with MC it would have been perfect. I CAN'T HANDLE MORE GRINDING TO GET THE MOM. Fuck dev don't start the grind and milk the patrons again. This game is too good to go sideways. Please actually progress instead of the same seducing reluctant mom plot.

Lito69

Nov 7, 2019
If I'm brand new to this game I'm supposed to download every episode ? Does chapter 12 include all of the prior episodes because it says that chapter 13 is a standalone.

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
I've tried to play and at first glance I think that the MC is too horny, selfish and unstable. but for rendering it's pretty decent. I hope the character of this MC is slightly changed a bit more mature. MC is too very horny

Reactions: alpha edge

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
WHY DEV WHY? This update was sooo good until the last moment! Why did you show the Dad being faithful and the Mom breaking up AGAIN???? If you could have shown the dad cheating and mom accepting relationship with MC it would have been perfect. I CAN'T HANDLE MORE GRINDING TO GET THE MOM. Fuck dev don't start the grind and milk the patrons again. This game is too good to go sideways. Please actually progress instead of the same seducing reluctant mom plot.
I liked that this happened with the mother of course I want to continue fucking her, but this break from content that we will have from her, is good for the dev to focus on the other female members of the game, since we started to fuck the mother most of the time. characters were thrown aside, we already had a lot of content with the mother and many of the players are starting to get sick of receiving so much content focused on the mother, now we can have scenes with the other female characters.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
View attachment 161600

Overview:
Your Parents are a power couple. Your Dad - a high profile Mafia Boss. A man of extreme Wealth and Power. A man whom even Presidents of nations fear. Your Mom - a former Supermodel, now faithful housewife.
After you turn 18, Sexual tensions flare between you, your mother & your sisters, temptations reach their breaking point, sins are committed, you experience the highest of highs.... and then turmoil strikes; and you get involved in a high stakes, globetrotting adventure strewn with sexual encounters, high fashion, extravagant luxury, constant thrills and lurking dangers, supermodels, Super Cars, Luxury Yachts, Exotic Vacations and more. Live the high life of luxury, glamour and adventure.​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-08
Release Date: 2022-03-08
Developer: Temptress Games
Censored: No
Version: Episode 13 v1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
Episode 13 is a standalone.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Patches:

Episode 12
ryokaw0399 thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 161633 View attachment 161634 View attachment 161637 View attachment 161638 View attachment 161639 View attachment 161640
All the animations are missing from Ch 12.

gplegendary

Apr 9, 2020
I liked that this happened with the mother of course I want to continue fucking her, but this break from content that we will have from her, is good for the dev to focus on the other female members of the game, since we started to fuck the mother most of the time. characters were thrown aside, we already had a lot of content with the mother and many of the players are starting to get sick of receiving so much content focused on the mother, now we can have scenes with the other female characters.
Bro mom is the primary interest in the VN. All others are secondary for now at least. Even the MC says that Mom is main woman. Maybe in future this will change but for now Mom for the go. Look at game poster. It has only mom. I love dat mom. Mommy for the win WOOHOO!

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes