Fedretion

Dec 1, 2020
View attachment 161600

Overview:
Your Parents are a power couple. Your Dad - a high profile Mafia Boss. A man of extreme Wealth and Power. A man whom even Presidents of nations fear. Your Mom - a former Supermodel, now faithful housewife.
After you turn 18, Sexual tensions flare between you, your mother & your sisters, temptations reach their breaking point, sins are committed, you experience the highest of highs.... and then turmoil strikes; and you get involved in a high stakes, globetrotting adventure strewn with sexual encounters, high fashion, extravagant luxury, constant thrills and lurking dangers, supermodels, Super Cars, Luxury Yachts, Exotic Vacations and more. Live the high life of luxury, glamour and adventure.​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-05
Release Date: 2022-08-02
Developer: Temptress Games
Censored: No
Version: Episode 15
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA -
Mac: - - MEGA -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Patches:

Episode 12
Extra: Walkthrough Mod

DoverUK25 thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 161633 View attachment 161634 View attachment 161637 View attachment 161638 View attachment 161639 View attachment 161640
One of the worst vn out there. Repetitive scenes, Predictable plot and what not. There are are slowburn games like summers gone which has great story but this one has a pathetic and predictable story plus there are no penetration scenes. Atleast games with bad story have some good nsfw scenes but this one has nothing!

Reactions: Anonymux

sijusebe

Jun 10, 2018
so just downloaded the game and so far cant say too much about it, due to none of the images loading. Getting image not found, but the scene plays out and the audio plays. WTF
Same here. ~5 GB downloaded with no images loading.

UPD: ipatch crashes it. Resolved.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I noticed that this game was on my watch list, but did not remember the game, at first. So I downloaded it again. I remember why I quit the game quick. Taking advantage of a drunk passed out woman in anyway is not my fantasy. I wish ya success on your game but it is not my style.

Reactions: yuck1onna

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
ok this update was one of the best update ever!! the story has turn into a great turn.... kudos to your team and their work.... There's only one fault ( it's not really fault), the animation, if it possible give the pure animation scenes but at the same time i think it gonna make single update really big... btw i would like to say every update you guys making it's really worthable, it's not like other game update, you wait 3 month and the update come and it's not even near 1hr update... but for me this one was 1:45hr and not only this one previous ones too.... overall it was great

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
i don't know what the hell wrong the end, i think it should show END 15 not END 13 unless there something wrong ... let me know , is it suppose to end in that they will go in a adventure again ??

Reactions: MrBenny

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
i don't know what the hell wrong the end, i think it should show END 15 not END 13 unless there something wrong ... let me know , is it suppose to end in that they will go in a adventure again ??
Same thing is happening to me...No mods or incest patch and even started a new game, and my game ends with this last image, then goes to the credits and then the game menu.

Apr 9, 2021
The Dev is just reusing that same image starting from episode 13 to 14 and 15 as well. Other than that, it really is the end of the episode 15.

ehesse

Jan 6, 2018
There is an error script.rpy line 19771, its:
19771 scene ep13endscreen
not:
19771 scene ep15endscreen
so game end at ep 15.

Cpthebatman

Sep 22, 2020
View attachment 161600

Overview:
Your Parents are a power couple. Your Dad - a high profile Mafia Boss. A man of extreme Wealth and Power. A man whom even Presidents of nations fear. Your Mom - a former Supermodel, now faithful housewife.
After you turn 18, Sexual tensions flare between you, your mother & your sisters, temptations reach their breaking point, sins are committed, you experience the highest of highs.... and then turmoil strikes; and you get involved in a high stakes, globetrotting adventure strewn with sexual encounters, high fashion, extravagant luxury, constant thrills and lurking dangers, supermodels, Super Cars, Luxury Yachts, Exotic Vacations and more. Live the high life of luxury, glamour and adventure.​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-05
Release Date: 2022-08-02
Developer: Temptress Games
Censored: No
Version: Episode 15
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA -
Mac: - - MEGA -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Patches:

Episode 12
Extra: Walkthrough Mod

DoverUK25 thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 161633 View attachment 161634 View attachment 161637 View attachment 161638 View attachment 161639 View attachment 161640
it stopped at episode 13 when the game says 15

Reactions: Jenzi800

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Not going to lie, this Mom-Son drama was annoying as hell to get through this update(s). If she wants to leave so bad then good riddance. The MC still being incompetent and not just putting his foot down is what's really getting to me.

Everytime he had a chance to say no, he got bullied into going into these awkward situations with her. She clearly doesn't want to be near him but he keeps going along in these situations because he wants her to "talk to him". Like that ending was so forced. I wished the MC and the Mom would've kept to their own decision but neither of them can even do that. Oh boy, jumping for joy that his mom is about to go on another potentially dangerous adventure with him.

Like, yeah, I get it's his mom and he wants to fix their problem but if she doesn't want to herself then so be it. At least have some self respect and ignore her too. You would think with all these women he has it would be easy to pull off for a while but nope. He can't help himself. I can already see the MC potentially doing a 180 on his "just wanting her to talk to him again and not doing anything else unless she wants to" act.

Mini rant over, I guess. This is probably the most I've ever been frustrated with this game and the MC. I'm looking forward to the next update still but man...

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
So, the game it seems didn´t kept any of my saves forcing me to repeat everything again. WHat a pain. Is the last update worthy or it´s better to let this die?

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes