BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
Thanks for the love. See my initial post after this episode dropped for quick thoughts. But likely next week or the week after, I'll have something.
Wow, this has been a long time coming and I honestly didn’t expect to see an update, but here we are. Congrats Temptress for finally pulling something together, and thanks for following through on back-releasing Ep 16 for patreons who dropped. Hopefully they can do better about releases in the future.

I will be putting together a patch that fixes certain things (including the incest patch) in the same vein as my previous , but due to the holiday and travel, it will be next week before I can start looking at it. So maybe a week or two after that depending on how long the episode is, I’ll have an update.

Happy Independence Day my fellow Americans, and happy Tuesday everyone else.
Hi again, 13lokiz, any plans for an updated patch that proofreads episode 17? I'm once again holding off on reading this chapter until it is a more sensible read ;)

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
HI Guys
i have downloaded the latest version now EP 17 after playing , ends with a sex scene with sister [Iris] at home . And the before credits it shows End of Ep .16 !!!

is there content missing for Ep 17 ?

Nov 14, 2023
View attachment 3409479
So Delicious, bet you wanna taste
Hi everyone, just wanted to let you all know that Episode 18's release will be towards the end of this month or early next month. :)
Whenever I see this dev promising..I don't know why i laugh..Hahaha ..Srsly..I guarantee..The release is not going to happen before July ..
We will see
I lost my bet and honour because of this foolish dev promises..If you know , u know..

Nov 14, 2023
So , any hope of a release at end of this month?
Hmmmm..Waiting for...
I m extremely sorry: Just give me a couple of time..this and that.. Pay me next week , subscribe and f off..

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
Has anyone ever tried the higher tiers on their Patreon page recently?

After fighting with Patreon's current UI I think I made it list posts that required those higher tiers, and I could only find older posts from when the game was very new. Also, there was only about one or two pots for each tier.

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes