Nov 14, 2023
Last time near 4 December dev instantly dropped ep 17 release .. May be he drops this month too..Lets wait.. altough he didn't gave release date..even a GTA release doesn't take 6 years to complete ..ik a single man and labour is what dev is...but still..99 percent of artists are here independent and those like daval working part-time.. but still giving 300 renders month..
Hope the release comes and we were not april fooled..in December he had 800 USD revenue now its just 500..Either he will release on 250 or on next festival ...

Nov 14, 2023
CAN PLS SOMEONE POST FULL POST FROM DEV? What I think is he would drag it till start of next month for new subscriptions..

Progress Update
Yesterday

Hi everyone, I was hoping to have finished work by now, but work is dragging on.. There's still a whole scene to create. I've really been tr..

Reactions: Punto

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
CAN PLS SOMEONE POST FULL POST FROM DEV? What I think is he would drag it till start of next month for new subscriptions..

Progress Update
Yesterday

Hi everyone, I was hoping to have finished work by now, but work is dragging on.. There's still a whole scene to create. I've really been tr..
I know a way TO GET FULL UPDATE. Become a Patreon. You get all the info. If not you just have to wait and be patience. Just like me.

Nov 14, 2023
I know a way TO GET FULL UPDATE. Become a Patreon. You get all the info. If not you just have to wait and be patience. Just like me.
Tbh I was in sept oct and in early 2022 also with a higher tier ....we can't subscribe to a developer who doesn't fucking care about time, hardwork and is arrogant and lier as a fucker..A Very Good Artist , a very bad human being..When I was a sub , he even didn't replied to subscriber queries in comments ..Once he made a promise of release in some month and Then abandoned the work for 1 year..Legit 1 year...shamelessly..and then when he released , he deleted all previous posts of his excuses of couple days , sorry delay illness..rather than accepting mistake..
For me idc even if one release happens in a year..Please just be honest..Or don't say anything.. dont make a false promise and deadline..dont assure subs..Even Dr pink cake uploads 1 release per year but doesn't make excuses like him every single 2 months when on verge of losing subscribers...

Last edited:
Reactions: alpha edge

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Tbh I was in sept oct and in early 2022 also with a higher tier ....we can't subscribe to a developer who doesn't fucking care about time, hardwork and is arrogant and lier as a fucker..A Very Good Artist , a very bad human being..When I was a sub , he even didn't replied to subscriber queries in comments ..Once he made a promise of release in some month and Then abandoned the work for 1 year..Legit 1 year...shamelessly..and then when he released , he deleted all previous posts of his excuses of couple days , sorry delay illness..rather than accepting mistake..
For me idc even if one release happens in a year..Please just be honest..Or don't say anything.. dont make a false promise and deadline..dont assure subs..Even Dr pink cake uploads 1 release per year but doesn't make excuses like him every single 2 months when on verge of losing subscribers...
To be honest. You wasted a lot of money than. I am following this game longer and have also seen the things the dev did. At the moment he is not making a lot of money with the game. But we all know the reason.

Strange thing. The game is not super quality but I keep coming back for some reason. DPC is a complete different level compared to this game.

I am curious how things will develop here so I stay tuned.

Reactions: BlackDragom3636
Nov 14, 2023
Tomorrow will be the 3rd or 4th day of that post..Hmmm...
I think This is what few days is ..so is it going to happen Tomorrow? 2 more days will be a week

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes