keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
It's the same as the last several times - get used to it. It (the update) will come eventually - or perhaps it won't. Can we tone down the childlike, needy, irrational commentary a level or two - it makes no difference to the dev's effort and only makes you look foolish and immature. Christmas will still arrive, but all this worthless speculation has no real purpose.

micjean466

Mar 28, 2019
HI Guys
After playing EP 17 , ends with a sex scene with sister [Iris] at home . And the before credits it shows End of Ep .16 !!!

he tutorial "- The work around is to click on "Start" after launching the game. Then holding down the 'Control' Key. That would very rapidly skip the scenes very fast, and you can get to Episode 17 that way IF you were to face any issues." does not work !

Do you have a solution, thank you

• Sad
Reactions: BlackDragom3636

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
This update has already been 3 months overdue and now 2 weeks extended, I bet we won't even get any Mrs. Reigns content in this update and will be another blue balling...:cautious:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
This dev has his own dictionary for words like 'couple days','almost there','very soon' etc...

LMAO
Yes, anyone who's been following this game/dev, knows when he says soon, few, he means more like a month.

Not like anyone here is paying for it, and when it does come out he charges a whopping $1 for it, you can't even get a bite to eat for that.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Some news.....

Hi everyone, didn't mean to go silent since the last post.. I was trying to come back with the finished episode instead of just providing another status update.. Gosh, I hate that this happens so often before release...

I estimate work would be finished by a certain time and I post the ETAs, and then it inevitably ends up taking longer, with work just dragging on and on... This does nothing but frustrate Patrons and multiplies the stress and pressure I'm already under as I race against deadlines.. It just gets so exhausting and stressful.

I'm really trying everyone. I'm working as hard as I can to finish this episode as soon as possible. Just that work is dragging on and on. I really don't want to give another ETA and miss it. All I know is work is very close to completion. I will release it as soon as it's finished.

I know it's frustrating, and every time work drags on, it's painfully frustrating for me too. Please feel free to delete your pledge if you'd like. I will still send you the episode as soon as it's finished regardless.

I'm giving it all I can everyone. I'm working multiple hours straight through the nights.. Please bear with me. I will release the episode in a short few days as soon as work's finished. Thanks everyone.

Luffy01012001

Jun 3, 2023
Some news.....

Hi everyone, didn't mean to go silent since the last post.. I was trying to come back with the finished episode instead of just providing another status update.. Gosh, I hate that this happens so often before release...

I estimate work would be finished by a certain time and I post the ETAs, and then it inevitably ends up taking longer, with work just dragging on and on... This does nothing but frustrate Patrons and multiplies the stress and pressure I'm already under as I race against deadlines.. It just gets so exhausting and stressful.

I'm really trying everyone. I'm working as hard as I can to finish this episode as soon as possible. Just that work is dragging on and on. I really don't want to give another ETA and miss it. All I know is work is very close to completion. I will release it as soon as it's finished.

I know it's frustrating, and every time work drags on, it's painfully frustrating for me too. Please feel free to delete your pledge if you'd like. I will still send you the episode as soon as it's finished regardless.

I'm giving it all I can everyone. I'm working multiple hours straight through the nights.. Please bear with me. I will release the episode in a short few days as soon as work's finished. Thanks everyone.
Same old same old

Nov 14, 2023
Some news.....

Tbh everything seems repeated..but still why i m feeling some pain n sympathy for Dev like he is actually trying..working hard..

Whatever , we know it will come, but this SHORT FEW DAYS is a dangerous term urgghhh

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Tbh everything seems repeated..but still why i m feeling some pain n sympathy for Dev like he is actually trying..working hard..

Whatever , we know it will come, but this SHORT FEW DAYS is a dangerous term urgghhh
He is, probably has a job where he works 10 hours a day while trying to make the game, like a lot of dev's.

But anyone who's been following this game and dev knows this is the norm, when he says will be out soon/few days, it's usually a month or so before it actually comes out. So, this situation now, is nothing new or out of the ordinary for the dev.

The game is also a whopping $1, he's not making anything really off the game.

sutarjo

Jul 28, 2017
Some news.....

They came with their bullshit again

Reactions: alpha edge
Jul 24, 2023
If purely talking about the story progression with the characters, I personally like slow burn like this game and Heart Problems or maybe Midnight Paradise. In a way that you can really appreciate the stages of the relationship with the gals, as you actually go into a whole lot of stages, I think that gonna be good in the final product, when the game is finally finished. A lot of AVN, you fuck the main lady (or any woman) really quick with no proper build up and suddenly it becomes meaningless fucking around, I usually lost interest when MC already fucked everybody.

Now the problem with this game (same with a lot of adult games out there) is the updates, urgh, I don't even need to elaborate.

Roberto13

Sep 17, 2018
it was always like, this is why i removed subscription and just look here for link, always some problems, like it can happen sometimes, but for him, its always the case and he gets all the money from subscription, because he knows you all are horny heads, stop supporting, then he will do something about it

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
If it is not releasing within 2 days , it is time to cut dick.
Well, happy cutting. It is the first of june today. So I was thinking about the release. Still nothing. I also hope that MC will get more content with Ella. There has been, long ago, some content.

Well, being no update I will wait again a couple of days............

• Haha
Reactions: BlackDragom3636
2.40 star(s) 83 Votes