Devilkiller58

Feb 4, 2024
Guys help I downloaded the season 1
But when I extracted it it showed an error
Then when I played it whenever I reach any animations ingame it shows in the upper left corner img.smth not found and just skips the stuff. What should I do?

Reactions: Gamerboybst64

Gamerboybst64

Jun 8, 2018
Umm anyone help with the animations???
The archive corrupt???
The animations are subpar and yes you will see stuff like "img not found" wherever there is animation. Best solution will be to click and skip the frame to advance to next one. The Dev doesn't bother to release updates on time, he will surely never find time for bug fixing.

Reactions: BlackDragom3636

Devilkiller58

Feb 4, 2024
The animations are subpar and yes you will see stuff like "img not found" wherever there is animation. Best solution will be to click and skip the frame to advance to next one. The Dev doesn't bother to release updates on time, he will surely never find time for bug fixing.
So does that mean this game has no animations at all Or am I facing some kind of bug or issue with the archive

Gamerboybst64

Jun 8, 2018
So does that mean this game has no animations at all Or am I facing some kind of bug or issue with the archive
It has animations just not the kind you are expecting, "img not found' error has been persisting for some time now, so you are not the only one facing that issue. Dev should have taken steps to deal with archival bugs a long time ago but it is what it is.

Nov 14, 2023
Most careless and shameless dev I have ever seen

Reactions: Jafo

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
His stats on Patreon are falling hard. Most are leaving. And maybe that is the reason the dev is not running so fast anymore. As I can imagine. It is now 500 dollar eacht month. And I think he is lifting another month. The game itself is not as good as it was. Graphics are outdated, looking at some of the eyecandy you are seeing at other games. But yeah! I still like the game so I wait and see what is happening.

So "couple of days" will be a month.......

There are people willing to cut dicks........

Devilkiller58

Feb 4, 2024
It has animations just not the kind you are expecting, "img not found' error has been persisting for some time now, so you are not the only one facing that issue. Dev should have taken steps to deal with archival bugs a long time ago but it is what it is.
Well I am just expecting some vid animations like I have seen in other games that I previously played.
Soo how do I fix it is it fixed it in the 2nd archive like ep12 smth onwards file or it is in both the files. And anything I can do to fix it?

Nov 14, 2023
Well I am just expecting some vid animations like I have seen in other games that I previously played.
Soo how do I fix it is it fixed it in the 2nd archive like ep12 smth onwards file or it is in both the files. And anything I can do to fix it?
At what device, you play ? And I suppose you have downloaded the mega archive 1-12 one right?

Reactions: Devilkiller58
Nov 14, 2023
I play it on my pc and I think I downloaded it from gofile Or mega idr.
In Pc , some images can be fixed but not all because they were released like it in bugs..actually many images have just text due to not fitting in image or extension of transcript limit .
With blankness.Dev takes time because he face many bugs himself in end.. For fixation of those you need to look in game files..Run them in Nikita morozov type software which would cost you some dollars..Nd ofc time too to locate images numbers...
Probably then the same file must be scanned again with format in which it was.If it was android version , I would have done it..

Last edited:
Reactions: Devilkiller58

Devilkiller58

Feb 4, 2024
In Pc , some images can be fixed but not all because they were released like it in bugs..actually many images have just text due to not fitting in image or extension of transcript limit .
With blankness.Dev takes time because he face many bugs himself in end.. For fixation of those you need to look in game files..Run them in Nikita morozov type software which would cost you some dollars..Nd ofc time too to locate images numbers...
Probably then the same file must be scanned again with format in which it was.If it was android version , I would have done it..
Ok thank you bro I'll just delete it

Reactions: BlackDragom3636
2.40 star(s) 83 Votes