Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Well, as I can see dev keeps on losing Parteons. Maybe he will come to a point that he stops....... We all waited for nothing.

Last edited:

drboom7

May 16, 2024
Well, as I can see dev keeps on losing Parteons. Maybe he will come to a point that het stops....... We all waited for nothing.
it's just going to be like the last few releases - he's going to take a hell of a lot of time, and start working only when he reallly needs the money. right now the dude is making 500$+ a month passively, he wouldn't budge before the number drops below 500... when he feels pressured for $$$ he'll start working, it would take around a month and delete all sorry posts. then, rinse and repeat.

he won't decide to stop the game unless the numbers go back up to a level he's confortable with, so expect this to be a dissapinoting, teasing update to keep patreons hooked for one more update, so he could keep up the game.

but hey, respect to him, he managed to pull this trick like 3-4 times already.

Gamerboybst64

Jun 8, 2018
it's just going to be like the last few releases - he's going to take a hell of a lot of time, and start working only when he reallly needs the money. right now the dude is making 500$+ a month passively, he wouldn't budge before the number drops below 500... when he feels pressured for $$$ he'll start working, it would take around a month and delete all sorry posts. then, rinse and repeat.

he won't decide to stop the game unless the numbers go back up to a level he's confortable with, so expect this to be a dissapinoting, teasing update to keep patreons hooked for one more update, so he could keep up the game.

but hey, respect to him, he managed to pull this trick like 3-4 times already.
Well tbh people don't think with their minds when they play his game, hence he successfully pulls off same trick over and over again.

Nov 14, 2023
This game is probably near the abandoned phase now
Developer doesn't give a shit about the game anymore
The thread has already received abandoned tag 3,4 times ..Even mods don't care now as they know it will come when dev wants..
And yes dev cares but only when new month approach to update for new or for losing patrons..

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
It is getting ridiculous now, even more than the previous times. He needs to release it this weekend or just abandon the game...I hope he doesn't but if we're going to get an update every 6 months for a few slide shows with no animations and broken English that tends to gets fixed by the community then this game has no future anymore.

I remember when he said he was going back to monthly updates but has also abandoned that idea, last few updates without Mrs. Reigns as the focus hurts this game massively and with the production time taking nearly half a year each release now, this game is as good as done and he has no one else too blame but himself.

I really hope it doesn't come to that since I actually enjoy this game, despite it's flaws, but sometimes as a fan you need to know when to walk away.

Last edited:

sutarjo

Jul 28, 2017
He is, probably has a job where he works 10 hours a day while trying to make the game, like a lot of dev's.

But anyone who's been following this game and dev knows this is the norm, when he says will be out soon/few days, it's usually a month or so before it actually comes out. So, this situation now, is nothing new or out of the ordinary for the dev.

The game is also a whopping $1, he's not making anything really off the game.
one of dev's habits is to pretend to work hard.

• Haha
Reactions: BlackDragom3636
Nov 14, 2023
It is getting ridiculous now, even more than the previous times. He needs to release it this weekend or just abandon the game...I hope he doesn't but if we're going to get an update every 6 months for a few slide shows with no animations and broken English that tends to gets fixed by the community then this game has no future anymore.

I remember when he said he was going back to monthly updates but has also abandoned that idea, last few updates without Mrs. Reigns as the focus hurts this game massively and with the production time taking nearly half a year each release now, this game is as good as done and he has no one else too blame but himself.

I really hope it doesn't come to that since I actually enjoy this game, despite it's flaws, but sometimes as a fan you need to know when to walk away.
And the weekend passed :(

Reactions: Jafo
2.40 star(s) 83 Votes