Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Guys, I announced that Episode 4 will be released on the 20th... I still can release it on 20th, but the render quality of the last scene might not look good coz I'd have to rush it.. Looks like I'll need 2 more days to complete the work properly guys. Please bear with me for just '2 more days'... Episode 4 will be released on 23rd WITHOUT FAIL... I was very careful about assessing workload in order to announce the release date this time, but I'm afraid I'll need another 2 days to do the renders justice. I promise I will release the episode on 23rd no matter what. Please bear with me for another 2 days.

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017

Guys, I announced that Episode 4 will be released on the 20th... I still can release it on 20th, but the render quality of the last scene might not look good coz I'd have to rush it.. Looks like I'll need 2 more days to complete the work properly guys. Please bear with me for just '2 more days'... Episode 4 will be released on 23rd WITHOUT FAIL... I was very careful about assessing workload in order to announce the release date this time, but I'm afraid I'll need another 2 days to do the renders justice. I promise I will release the episode on 23rd no matter what. Please bear with me for another 2 days.
It might get some hate here because of what's happened before but I think the dev has done really well so far at repairing the damage caused in the past.

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
You know this is 3rd time again delayed.
Don't say release date that is good for your game lol :cautious::censored::LOL:
I agree, he shouldn't give a release date. I think the best he should keep the estimated release quiet until everything is ready to start testing, but at least this time he has been communicating and posting a lot. Last time he just dropped off the planet for ages.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
EP4 Final Preview.png

Alright guys, finally wrapped things up a few minutes ago. Had some major struggles with lighting for a few images and a whole lot of other hiccups. Took waayyy longer than I had expected. Been such a frustrating part to complete.... Anyway, just finished the work for the episode. Going to get some sleep now and get it tested in the morning. I'm going to keep a 24 hour window to fix stuff in case any issues arise during testing. Other than that, it's all good.... So guess I can finally say with absolute certainty that the episode will be out by 31st mid day Pacific Time. (That's on the longer end, just to be on the safer side. Could be earlier)
Thank you for your patience.

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes