playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Sinful Delicacies [Ep. 4] [Temptress Games] - Original Size: 2.14 GB

Download Win (181 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
I would like to give some advice to the developer that you please don't give any kind of release date because its quite frustating on your part not to meet the deadline and instead of working very hard and creating HD renders some people here are making fun of you.You should do it like the Dr.Pink who is creating Being A Dik game which is the top most game in this site at present
he don't give any release date and keeps updating his patreon post and when the game is ready he simply release it and people are very happy with his games.He don't have to see any rude comments here .Anyways i like your game a lot specially mom and i support you...

Gardan

May 3, 2019
I downloaded ep4 with hopes and now I'm left pissed ! This took 3 months ? Seriously ? Those renders have some mistakes and looks like it was done in hurry.

Reactions: luisar018

Xenix22

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah the patch wasn't properly updated. Open it in notepad and add the following lines:

define mss = Character("my sister", color="fffaff")
define mb = Character("my brother", color="fffaff")
define mdad = Character("my dad", color="fffaff")
define br = Character("brother", color="fffaff")

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
The rating/review system on this website is terrible. A few weeks back i made a rant about people who make reviews based off v0.1 or demo of games. Not only is that review useless, its actually worse cause its score (based off a demo/v0.1) influences the score of what later on actually could be called a game.

This game (v0.1) had a great start, so people made reviews and quite a lot of them gave it 5 stars (im sry but to actually give anything below a v0.3 five stars, is actually retarted because what u have reviewed at most, isnt even a third of the actual game. Let alone 5 stars, should actually mean as good as perfect can be WHICH IS VERY VERY RARE). Off course this is nitpicking as i understand if someone likes something they want to do good by it, and so more often then not they'll portray it better than it actually is. And again I should also state if u keep updating your v0.1 review its nt an issue, in fact i think everyone will agree on this, that these are the best types of reviews as it shows the path the game took, where it course adjusted and where not and so on...

This game currently is rated about 3.5 stars out of 5 which translates to 7 out of 10 which would mean this game is good. 5/10 being acceptable, 6 above average, 7 is good.

However if u play the game or read some of the factual reviews you'll immediately notice: its nowhere near "good". I even feel that some of the reviews gave it 1 star while they mightve given it more, but they only gave 1 star to offset the good start the game had. Hence my point, the review system on this website is terrible.

SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Sinful Delicacies [Ep. 4] [Temptress Games] - Original Size: 2.14 GB

Download Win (181 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TY!! You saved my day. I was hoping it would come before bedtime over here(y):D

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes