Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Yeah the patch wasn't properly updated. Open it in notepad and add the following lines:

define mss = Character("my sister", color="fffaff")
define mb = Character("my brother", color="fffaff")
define mdad = Character("my dad", color="fffaff")
define br = Character("brother", color="fffaff")
Works just fine, thanks!

Here is the corrected file for those of you who are too lazy incompetent don't want to change it yourself.

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Sinful Delicacies [Ep. 4] [Temptress Games] - Original Size: 2.14 GB

Download Win (181 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this compressed thing is amazing .. from 2gb+ .. to less than 200mb...

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Aaaahhh, the aunt who's nothing but a slut, what a cliché.
Now, nobody wants to fuck her and they are absolutly right.
Good job Devs, good job.
You know, if you don't like a character, don't insert him/her in your game.
And the story goes nowhere.
Moving on.

Last edited:

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
I hope the blackmailer would be the uncle and he orders to kill aunt.(But I don't think that is the case.) After that we don't have to watch those scenes ever again. If dev allows us to do so. At this point this game is more like kinetic novel, so I guess there is no choice to do it.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
So i'm confused...

If Candice (adoptive daughter) is going to blow her colleagues brains out regardless(her words).....Why is there a game over choice ?

I don't know what more i can say than this sequence of events made me question the entire premise of choices being meaningful. If i don't select the one perfect option then i guess i just am doomed to run into game over screens instead of having writing that takes player actions into account.

You could have just as easily turn that choice into player obviously outrage by muscleman goes to save his mom, muscle guy gets shot. Mom and Adoptive Daughter character chide you but respect that you actually care enough to risk your life to save them.

All i can hope for is that the story and writing improve because the art doesn't deserve to be let down like this.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Decent if you skip the aunt stuff.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I dont even understand why in heaven do we have to watch the aunt getting fucked ?? that scene is way too long and i cant skip the scene either.. i have to watch the entire thing from start to end.. As for mc what exactly did we get where the sister tried to kill mc with knife oh wait that was a dream.. other then that mc had almost no content the aunt seem to be having allot of content though..

I hope the blackmailer would be the uncle and he orders to kill aunt.(But I don't think that is the case.) After that we don't have to watch those scenes ever again. If dev allows us to do so. At this point this game is more like kinetic novel, so I guess there is no choice to do it.
Maybe that friend of the mc at the start of the game who was trying to seduce the mom but you had an option to drive him off.. At least i think it could be. Or else i hope it is the uncle also maybe it was the aunt who ordered the missle on the plane she seem to be pretty jealous with mc mom.. so she could be a prime suspect..

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
The dev is free to do what he wants since he is only making like 264$, maybe the patrons are okay with the extra stuff but
Me: *sees aunt content going to start* 'Huh not bothered by this but have not even met her ingame' (guess its a going around way of giving us a sex scene in the game because main story sex will take long)
*Goes to preferences> Select 'skip unseen text' > press Ctrl..
Skip
Back to good stuff

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes