Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
AAAAAnnnnd another prick MC.
How about some choises on NOT to molest them?.....
Choises will impact the game greatly the game says but you actually dont have any real choises of yourself to make ...
dissapointing.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
The mc is way to unbelieabably unlucky not to mention the story.
Jumping out of an airplaine without a parachute and surviving?
Not rich enoughto afford to lock your door or cams in case of intruders.
And thats just the beginning what other unbelievable things are going to happen?

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
i expected at least a blowjob scene from the mother after 3 months of waiting..this way it will last longer than DmD till we actually get to see some proper sex scenes with the MC's mom not the fucking aunt which is a whore and fucks everyone, tbh i feel like the aunt scenes are just filler to make up for how shit and short the game really is..

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
i expected at least a blowjob scene from the mother after 3 months of waiting..this way it will last longer than DmD till we actually get to see some proper sex scenes with the MC's mom not the fucking aunt which is a whore and fucks everyone, tbh i feel like the aunt scenes are just filler to make up for how shit and short the game really is..
The way the MC is acting he will probably just rape her at some point lol.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Wow that was kinda fast. I was just starting to enjoy it.
Must be cause I was clicking all the boring parts too fast.
It has great potential enjoyed it a lot cant wait for the continuation.
When is the next update?

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I just can't stand how much MC gushes about his mom, it's an inner monologue that just never ends

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Once, I like this game ... but it seem, Dev choose the dark side.
First... it's a slow development progress, how many ? 2~3 months per update ?
Second... wasting time, milking out and slowing down the inevitable incest sex scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

... okay, let me be fair. I state the negative, now the positive constructive critic.

Get it done, fast. Don't spin around with irrelevant plot. This game start with incest theme, yet you make Aunt's scene so well. Why you have to do that ? ... if you want to make female protagonist, do it on another game. 100% who play this game and STAY, are because Mom&Son plot. Not Aunty & The Driver, or Aunty & the shota next door. You fucking up your own follower wish. Stay with the theme ! ... if you keep changing, then people losing interest. What next ? ... Dad with waitress ? ... Dad with Secretary ?

Then, no need to make this game longer than it require. Make it simple, finish it, then move to Sinful Delicacies 2 or new title. Why ? ... Because with slow development like this, 2 months per update ... you are either super lazy or super busy, so, I suggest you keep each project short. If you want to make a long VN, then you have to be commit and dedicated to the project, also have more spare time for it, or make this as your main job.

Limited Developing time => Short Game
Full time Development = Free to choose, either making series/many of short games at once, or a long one VN game.

Ok, that my take on this game. Dev read it or not, doesn't matter.
Rating : 4/5 Stars game quality, 1/5 star development quality.
Great Success.gif

khahan

Jun 21, 2018
I'm done with this game. 3rd or 4th time I've had to play thru. No saves carried over. And its just not good enough and no skip feature to keep redoing this content.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I'm done with this game. 3rd or 4th time I've had to play thru. No saves carried over. And its just not good enough and no skip feature to keep redoing this content.
Well if skip won't work, you can make it work in settings.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
To avoid further confusion... Since I just come here to enjoy reading all the people hating on the garbage aunt character, and the complaining about saves is annoying and interrupts that...

The solution is simple, the game doesn't read old saves due to the dev renaming the game based on the episode number... So if you deleted your previous version from wherever you have it, and wonder why your backup save isn't activating... Go to your appdata/roaming/Ren'py folder and look for the one called Sinful Delicacy ep#, grab the copy the save from there and put in in the save folder of your newest update

I too didn't want to re-watch the stupid bitch aunt with garbage Joshua... So when my save wasn't there, I opened ep2, saw the save was there, and did my workaround to be able to continue where I left off... Sadly I still got to see the Aunt whore herself some more... I think at this point the dev is doing it on purpose to troll us... That said the scene with the neighbor kid didn't bother me much, at least he was good looking, so of course he only got a BJ, while Black Joshua and Old Man Withers got full blown sex scenes with creampies...

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Maybe Aunt is also the MC because of several scenes in her perspective, this game needs Female protagonist tag then and add some options/decision making while playing as the Aunt, so that no one will complain about the scenes in Aunt's POV

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
To avoid further confusion... Since I just come here to enjoy reading all the people hating on the garbage aunt character, and the complaining about saves is annoying and interrupts that...

The solution is simple, the game doesn't read old saves due to the dev renaming the game based on the episode number... So if you deleted your previous version from wherever you have it, and wonder why your backup save isn't activating... Go to your appdata/roaming/Ren'py folder and look for the one called Sinful Delicacy ep#, grab the copy the save from there and put in in the save folder of your newest update

I too didn't want to re-watch the stupid bitch aunt with garbage Joshua... So when my save wasn't there, I opened ep2, saw the save was there, and did my workaround to be able to continue where I left off... Sadly I still got to see the Aunt whore herself some more... I think at this point the dev is doing it on purpose to troll us... That said the scene with the neighbor kid didn't bother me much, at least he was good looking, so of course he only got a BJ, while Black Joshua and Old Man Withers got full blown sex scenes with creampies...
You can hold down the skip button and then close your eyes if there's a scene you don't like just like what I did :) Agree, it's better to watch the kid banging the aunt than those two asshole

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
Okay dev are you fucking kidding me :mad: so many people said that this annoying scenes with aunt they don't want it and yet you still put them in, now for fuck’s sake we have to watch her fucking an old dude and as it seems in next ep she will fuck this josh dude again make it at least optional to watch and not shove it down our throats.

Okay I have enough of it I drop the game what a pity because the renders were so good but you are wasting your time with rendering of that slut of an aunt don't take it personally i just really hate this stuff in games like that and all this is just my personally opinion on it there are people who enjoy it and I don't blame them everyone has different taste but for me it's not my thing take care bye

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 83 Votes