abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Okay again the update is teasing and teasing and teasing handjob . pussylick and wallhump are new scenes but still no blowjob deepthroat scenes now the teasing is reaching a limit the only thing i like is that he did not take 3.5 months for uodate instead he released it a month earlier compared to other updates.....

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I give up on this game. The fucking tunnel vision on the mother is fucking annoying. There are so many hot girls in this game and he spends every waking moment trying to fuck her. She's out with her friend, his hot ass aunt and baby sister are right there and he thinks "instead of staying here, I'll go stalk/fuck my mom again"

Gratingly aggravating bullshit.

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
Well Mr. Know It All, my first language has no fullstop. Atleast 5 more languages I know don't have punctuation marks listed on modern keyboards. Since your schooling didn't help u figure that out, you can use google. But then that would be asking too much from Mr. Know It All, who thinks he knows everything and that gives him the right to bully people and label them as stupid.
Well you cant fly if you don't have wings buddy.

Reactions: KiraJames

freakanime

Oct 14, 2018
Not into rushing things like some here so the update is fairly good for me.

The MILF Mom is really hot and the new characters are also decent.

Story at least had some direction unlike most so it is a plus for me.

If the dev just didn't break promise like 4-5 times before releasing an update I think this game could have been bigger hope next release the dev would just release the game if it is finish rather than broke promise 4-5 times.

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
this is ep 6 already
it's okay if the content with her mother is very slow and there are some women in this game, at least the MC has fun with the woman ... if the purpose of the MC is only for her mother, why are other female characters shown...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i played this game looking at MC behavior like a fool :)
it's a pity this game rendering is good and the women are hot but the story is bad
i say it honestly, if something is bad i say it's bad

please don't say "this is a pirate site, you don't have the right to say that" (there are some people like this)
bro, even the devs are creating accounts on this site

Last edited:

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
View attachment 161600

Overview:
Your Parents are a power couple. Your Dad - a high profile Mafia Boss. A man of extreme Wealth and Power. A man whom even Presidents of nations fear. Your Mom - a former Supermodel, now faithful housewife.
After you turn 18, Sexual tensions flare between you, your mother & your sisters, temptations reach their breaking point, sins are committed, you experience the highest of highs.... and then turmoil strikes; and you get involved in a high stakes, globetrotting adventure strewn with sexual encounters, high fashion, extravagant luxury, constant thrills and lurking dangers, supermodels, Super Cars, Luxury Yachts, Exotic Vacations and more. Live the high life of luxury, glamour and adventure.

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 161633 View attachment 161634 View attachment 161637 View attachment 161638 View attachment 161639 View attachment 161640
[/QUOTE]
A quote from the developer on Patreon...

"Hey guys, welcome to our page. We're Temptress Games and we create High Quality adult games / visual novels that are vastly different. Our game Sinful Delicacies is produced with one goal - To provide an experience unlike any other. Our goal is to create something that completely breaks the mold in the world of adult games.. Be it the story, render quality, world building or character development - Sinful Delicacies aims to completely 'Change The Game'."

I think they have missed their mark BY FAR. The WRITING is OVER THE TOP and FILLED WITH RIDICULOUS CLICHE'. Their graphics are OK. Their LOCATION BACKGROUNDS ARE TOTALLY ABSURD FOR A TROPICAL ISLAND. Since when do tropical islands have lush green forests with pine trees?? The STORY/PLOT IS OVER THE TOP as is their overuse of CAPS. There's also a belly full of the typical whining about the moral inappropriateness of simple innocent contact or nakedness between family members that drones on and on and on. So much for PROVIDING AN EXPERIENCE UNLIKE ANY OTHER... On top of all this the update says it's Episode 6 but the game currently ends at episode 5 WTF??

Last edited:

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
this game is totally messing with players :D
MC don't have a choice for go another girl he is stuck with Milf (i don't complain i like her).
But Dev. showing player another beautiful girls and you can only watch :D this game nothing then a teasing it's like a dream life MC in it now but you can only hump 1 girl in this game and "i can't do this , he is my friends son" quote kinda shit you know..

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
I give up on this game. The fucking tunnel vision on the mother is fucking annoying. There are so many hot girls in this game and he spends every waking moment trying to fuck her. She's out with her friend, his hot ass aunt and baby sister are right there and he thinks "instead of staying here, I'll go stalk/fuck my mom again"

Gratingly aggravating bullshit.
you called her "mom", which means you chose to this play game with the incest patch. not gonna call you names though.

i agree with the pacing, if parts of the game are to be released once every three months, the least the developer can do is increase the pace of the game... unless of course he's milking his patreon patrons for all they're worth.

as far as the other characters go, i don't think anything MAJOR will happen with them until dad dies. of course he has to die, then MC becomes boss.

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes