ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
There were a lot of mistakes in this game. Someone was talking with the wrong line.
I think I noticed that 3 time. I was clicking so fast, I didn't count them all.
Too many parenthesis errors. I lost count there too.
I could fix the misspelling if I knew where the script is.
This is not a game of choices leading to consequences. This is a game of consequences with no choices.
I call it a clicking consequence game, cause all you do is a lot of clicking.
There are no options to stop the mc from thinking with his d...k.
He's more afraid of what Della will do to him when she finds out about the picture.
I can already pretty much guess who the extortionist behind the mask is.
It's probably that guy friend of his that told his mom he loved her.
I don't know why he doesn't just put him to sleep, take off his mask and get it over with.
Better yet, why doesn't he just follow him back to his place?.....peace.

Reactions: brightnight

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
you called her "mom", which means you chose to this play game with the incest patch. not gonna call you names though.
then you would not have brought it up at all right? i do not really get the whole kink bashing thing that goes around on this site when it comes to "incest patches". given that most of these games with them were pretty clearly written with incest in mind then censored later.

• Angry
Reactions: gunzen

MattoElias

Sep 3, 2017
Said before and i will say it again. Great game but why the fuuuuck is every version like a whole new game when it comes to saves? why cant it just save in the same fucking folder? Nah better just make a new folder every single time and completely ignore the old saves. Fix this for fuck sake its annoying as hell

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Game files, including main directory exe and sh, say ep6 but the game stops in the end of ep5.

For some reason this last episode (5?), the game changes into a visual novel instead of a game that had a couple of "real" choices but they were choices instead of pauses to take a nap or take panties off. The whole ep5 (or ep6 LOL) went on rails without ANY choices (a choice isn't a discussion topic that has to be gone through in order to get on with the storyline). Also, the script had tens of wrongly tagged lines (for example, "mom" instead of MC). Additionally, many lines that were meant to be thoughts were said out loud (or viceversa).

When this "game" started it was okay but now it's not a game where the player (that's me) can do anything but click on. Thanks for the early game but I think I had enough of this novel.

Reactions: JiGSaWKilla89

Jack1505

Jul 13, 2019
View attachment 161600

Overview:
Your Parents are a power couple. Your Dad - a high profile Mafia Boss. A man of extreme Wealth and Power. A man whom even Presidents of nations fear. Your Mom - a former Supermodel, now faithful housewife.
After you turn 18, Sexual tensions flare between you, your mother & your sisters, temptations reach their breaking point, sins are committed, you experience the highest of highs.... and then turmoil strikes; and you get involved in a high stakes, globetrotting adventure strewn with sexual encounters, high fashion, extravagant luxury, constant thrills and lurking dangers, supermodels, Super Cars, Luxury Yachts, Exotic Vacations and more. Live the high life of luxury, glamour and adventure.​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-12
Release Date: 2020-03-12
Developer: Temptress Games
Censored: No
Version: Episode 6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - -
Mac: - - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Patches:
(Ep.4)

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 161633 View attachment 161634 View attachment 161637 View attachment 161638 View attachment 161639 View attachment 161640
Its only till episode 5. its ended with episode? should be 6 episodes right?

arronchazy

Jun 23, 2018
when played this compressed version.. it said end of episode 5 but in description it is written episode 6... and infile name too ep 6 is written..

Yagami_18

Jul 13, 2017
Compressed Nopy pls?
lol why anybody hates mega.nz that was good host xD
u still can be cheating it that mega.nz with leech site like this 1 (u need register 1st and well have a limit there how much file size u can download in 1 day maybe 1 gb per day) and still lot more if u willing search at google for leech support with mega.nz xD

Yagami_18

Jul 13, 2017
so what this is was wrong title ep6 with ep5 content or was that compressed file was wrong who the scapegoat(just joke lel) here xD

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes