MarkHansen

Feb 19, 2019
I give up on this game. The fucking tunnel vision on the mother is fucking annoying. There are so many hot girls in this game and he spends every waking moment trying to fuck her. She's out with her friend, his hot ass aunt and baby sister are right there and he thinks "instead of staying here, I'll go stalk/fuck my mom again"

Gratingly aggravating bullshit.
Right? 70% of the game is getting blueballed by milf who you're stuck with as far as the dev is concerned so he can draw out the game in its entirety as long as possible because we only get 10% of the time with any other female that is not milf or even you obsessing about milf! 20% of the rest of the time is the aunt getting boned by "who gives a shit" over at "who gives a shit"? More BS milk tactics.

Reactions: EZ8lt and LittleIr

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
Still no sex with mom deym. There's even no Blowjob yet. Im talking about the mom giving the Mc blowjob awake and not asleep. Deym bet with me the next update woukd be probably the Blowjob and no sex scene again. He's milking this dry. Not Like BoringGames he does not have enough revenue in his game but it has more content.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Several issues I have with the novel (sorry I can't call it a game and my reason for it will in the list).

1) the grammar and spelling needs some work.

I mean while I could easily figure out what the heck was meant to be said there were times where words were missing, spelling was off, or the words were out of order. Then there was also the issue where it would say one character is saying something when it was obviously another character. The mother (or Mrs, Reigns if not using the patch) has this issue so many times it was staggering.

2) The main character lusting after his female family members but only actively pursing one.

While I get he is actively pursuing the biggest smoke show of the bunch (AKA is mother) you would think for someone who wants to fornicate with all his female family members he was figure out a way to get break their defenses by spending time with them. He had several chances to do so but as pointed out he only actively pursues is mother or Mrs. Reigns if not using the patch. I mean for Christ sake if he put even 10% of the effect he is with his mother with his Aunt Stacy for example I am willing to bet that he would not only be balls deep in her but if I had to guess would be able to convince her to give up all her other fuck buddies and make him the only fuck buy she has.

3 How slow and big of a tease the active woman he is pursuing is

Sorry to say this but while I get he is breaking her barriers one by one the lengths he is going to break each one for only so little pay out is just sad. I mean even though he was literally being blackmailed to do so he literally stole the Jewel of Love for her. The level of danger he went for that one to show how much he meant to him and he doesn't even get oral done on him let alone scoring a home run.

4) The fact this feels more like a story or novel rather than a game.

I remember when I first started this thing it mentioned that we would have to make decisions and said decisions would in turn change the outcome of the game. That the littlest of decisions would make big impacts. The problem here is that there are so few of these and after the island decision that can lead to a game over if you so choose it these decisions just up and vanish and you are just left with a novel. I could think of at least 7 - 10 points where we could have had decisions made in this novel to make it feel like a game.

For example when it came to stealing the jewel of love a decision could have been made here in whether or not you would give him the real jewel or like the game to successfully buy time for you blackmail, or give him a fake while giving the real one to your mother to score points with her. Another decision that could have been added was whether or not you wanted to spend time with you mother and go to club like it did near the end of the game, or choose to spend time with one of your other family members to get some points in with seducing them. I could go on with the choices that could have been done and where they could have been added but I won't.

Now don't get me wrong I am loving the art work and the animated scenes we are getting, however with the lack of decisions being made by the player, the extremely slow burn to sexual content you as the main character is getting, and the locked path that we have where you only are pursuing the mother when it was mentioned how the main character wants a piece of all the sexy blood related females in his family (I won't say Candice seeing as she isn't blood related and she is the only girl in the family who the main male surprisingly doesn't want to fuck) I can't give this novel that good or a rating.

Hell had you thrown us at least the choice to get some action between Aunt Stacy and the main character (seeing as she would be the easiest one to justify due to her nature and attitude) I could have called this something of a game due to this but sadly there isn't even that.

I will look on with the novel seeing as I am not the type of person who just gives up on something until it is compete or abandoned but I must say the teasing in this novel and lack of choices hurt it in my opinion.

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Most of the time and in most of the games the scene between MC AND HIS MOM comes after 8-10 updates but in the meanwhile there are many other sex scene like blowjob with other girls which is not the case here for example in game THE VISIT a proper scene with karen comes after 10th update i.e blowjob and sex and the deepthroat scene came after 11 updates i.e in the 12th update but the players were not bored because of that since Nikki was there Haley was there by this time MC should have fucked his sisters and aunt in this game but nothing actually happened,Still i would like to support this game and show some appreciation to the dev for releasing the game earlier than other updates , This shows that he is really trying hard and he is getting more bucks than before so i won't give up the hopes on this game and would patiently observe where the game goes and wait for a blowjob deepthroat scene from MC mom till 11 or 12 episodes if by that time dev don't make a nice blowjob deepthroat scene with Milf Mom then I am out because one of the main reason that some people are still sticking to the game is the extremely hot and beautiful Milf Mom....

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Oh I really hope he finally gets to fuck her in the next episode
With the slow burn this game is going I am willing to bet it will be something like this,

EP-7 MC finally manages to get a blowjob from mom
EP-8 MC and Mom start doing the 69
EP-9 MC gets mother to agree to increase the amount of sexual encounters they have from once a month to once a week.
EP-10 MC finally manages to get his cherry popped by the mother.

I mean seriously though if he was truly looking for a female family member to fuck he should have went after the nympho aunt. I am willing to bet the moment she learned he was more hung than even the Big Black Cock she was getting she would have not only popped her nephew's cherry but might have even considered dropping all of her fuck buddies just so she could fuck him when she wasn't fucking her husband.

Reactions: Hyped and LittleIr

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Slow necessarily doesnt always means bad if it lives upto its expectations for me its always has been and always will be the plot rather than 4k renders,played upto ep 4 if i recall correctly.. i have literally lost interest in playing adult VN games anymore it has become so generic and dull same thing over and over again..There are so much possibilites and yet nothing new...i wish best of luck to the dev and hope to see something new and different.

Reactions: Hyped and EZ8lt

J68

Mar 4, 2018
There seem to be quite a few issues with the patch. I think the attached file should do a better job, especially for the latest version.

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
then you would not have brought it up at all right? i do not really get the whole kink bashing thing that goes around on this site when it comes to "incest patches". given that most of these games with them were pretty clearly written with incest in mind then censored later.
you mistook my meaning completely. perhaps if you read why I wrote it down, you would get the proper context.

bashing kinks? really? look at my fan sig.

now i will not call you names either, but you deserve to be called an idiot.

2ironman

Feb 25, 2020
Several issues I have with the novel (sorry I can't call it a game and my reason for it will in the list).

I mean while I could easily figure out what the heck was meant to be said there were times where words were missing, spelling was off, or the words were out of order. Then there was also the issue where it would say one character is saying something when it was obviously another character. The mother (or Mrs, Reigns if not using the patch) has this issue so many times it was staggering.

2) The main character lusting after his female family members but only actively pursing one.

While I get he is actively pursuing the biggest smoke show of the bunch (AKA is mother) you would think for someone who wants to fornicate with all his female family members he was figure out a way to get break their defenses by spending time with them. He had several chances to do so but as pointed out he only actively pursues is mother or Mrs. Reigns if not using the patch. I mean for Christ sake if he put even 10% of the effect he is with his mother with his Aunt Stacy for example I am willing to bet that he would not only be balls deep in her but if I had to guess would be able to convince her to give up all her other fuck buddies and make him the only fuck buy she has.

Sorry to say this but while I get he is breaking her barriers one by one the lengths he is going to break each one for only so little pay out is just sad. I mean even though he was literally being blackmailed to do so he literally stole the Jewel of Love for her. The level of danger he went for that one to show how much he meant to him and he doesn't even get oral done on him let alone scoring a home run.

I remember when I first started this thing it mentioned that we would have to make decisions and said decisions would in turn change the outcome of the game. That the littlest of decisions would make big impacts. The problem here is that there are so few of these and after the island decision that can lead to a game over if you so choose it these decisions just up and vanish and you are just left with a novel. I could think of at least 7 - 10 points where we could have had decisions made in this novel to make it feel like a game.

For example when it came to stealing the jewel of love a decision could have been made here in whether or not you would give him the real jewel or like the game to successfully buy time for you blackmail, or give him a fake while giving the real one to your mother to score points with her. Another decision that could have been added was whether or not you wanted to spend time with you mother and go to club like it did near the end of the game, or choose to spend time with one of your other family members to get some points in with seducing them. I could go on with the choices that could have been done and where they could have been added but I won't.

Now don't get me wrong I am loving the art work and the animated scenes we are getting, however with the lack of decisions being made by the player, the extremely slow burn to sexual content you as the main character is getting, and the locked path that we have where you only are pursuing the mother when it was mentioned how the main character wants a piece of all the sexy blood related females in his family (I won't say Candice seeing as she isn't blood related and she is the only girl in the family who the main male surprisingly doesn't want to fuck) I can't give this novel that good or a rating.

Hell had you thrown us at least the choice to get some action between Aunt Stacy and the main character (seeing as she would be the easiest one to justify due to her nature and attitude) I could have called this something of a game due to this but sadly there isn't even that.

I will look on with the novel seeing as I am not the type of person who just gives up on something until it is compete or abandoned but I must say the teasing in this novel and lack of choices hurt it in my opinion.
Any other game suggestions? I quite like the scenes and the drawings in this game, just want enjoyable faps

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017

You're absolutely right. This should be taged as a kinetic novel, there are no choices.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
The story is silly on so many levels! o_O Just one example: Why do the robbers escape with such a small theft in a truck?! It is huge, it is ease to track and slow.
But at least some girls are looking fine, so they are worthy of shutting down the brain... ;)

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes